Beernutz is offline Member

Sorry Diet bros....

i just wanted to take this time to apoligize for my frequent post about my diet and such. Ive been on a i guess you can say emotional rollarcoaster as of late because of work and the whole cutting thing sometimes the stress from the two really get to me. Anyhow i appreciate the tips and advice you guys have been giving me and i hope i didnt break anyones balls to much.
    Last edited by Beernutz; 06-03-2004 at 08:37 PM.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    No apologies needed, dude. That's what we're all here for.

And remember, don't confuse having a career with having a life. I need to remember that myself sometimes.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    No apologies needed, dude. That's what we're all here for.

And remember, don't confuse having a career with having a life. I need to remember that myself sometimes.

Agreed

I think what you really need right now bro is to let yourself breath a little bit.... maybe take a week off or something and eat maintenance and chill. Get ahead of the mental game and stress and start again. That's what I plan on doing next week, I am leaving Saturday for a week and I am going to just chill and do what I want. And then when I am back it is GAME ON for the rest of the year

But back to your post, no sweat man. We are all here to help each other / learn.

<<LMO>>

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Anyone who would say that they never feel like you did would be lying.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Anyone who would say that they never feel like you did would be lying.

~SC~

LOL.... nice Location Swole

<<LMO>>

eggplant is offline Member
    yeah..that's what we're all here for..help one another...no apologies bro..give yourself a little time to chill and relax like what the others said..press on, your strong!

I will try to relax a little but i cant take a week off i think that would make it worse id get depressed. Ill just try to calm down a little. I think perhabs some of my worries lay in my sleep amount at night. I sleep only 6 hours a night because i wake up at 4:30 am and theres no way i can go to bed earlier then 10:30pm i wouldnt fall asleep. Thanks for the support guys you all really keep me pressing...

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, that's my sleep schedule and it can play havoc on your mind. But it really does sound like you're depressed. If it's as bad as it sounds, I suggest going to talk to your doctor. I did and he put me on some meds that have helped a lot.

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    Valarian root works great for me when I have trouble sleeping. It does not smell great but it calms the mind enough to let you fall asleep. Also, it will not knock you out. Like say you take it to get ready for bed and someone calls you to go out, you'll be able to do that without being drowsy because it helps you sleep while you are trying to relax. Not strong enough? Get generic Benedry (sp?). It is the active ingredient in sleep aids like Tylenol PM. 50mg does me pretty well when I am in a bad way.

Watching your progress the past several weeks has been inspirational. Keep up the good work and don't mind f**k yourself too much.
    Peace

thanks guys once again you all rock....

Thread Information