Thread: Diet Help

larry3436 is offline Associate Member

Diet Help

OK so im going on my 4yh week of first cycle . Everything is in check..except my diet i think.I try to eat as much as i can but i think im not doing enough.
    This pretty much is what i eat every week day=

6am

Take my viatimins , anti-e's , its early and eating makes me wanna puke...a cup of coffee.

9am
    3 blueberry muffins= 90 carbs , 1100(mostly from fat)calories , 8g protien

peanuts= 10carbs , 400 calories , 20g protien

meatball sub , or 1-2 egg sanwiches=the sub is small and off coffee truck so i dont know values , same with sandwiches

slim jims , or beef jerky = maybe about 20gprotien worth

12lunch

Depending on what job im at either i can microwave **** and make a ton of tacos or somthing with meat...or else i deal with tuns sandwiches.

+1 high calorie shake = 600 calories , 35g protien

5pm

I usally eat a very big bonless chicken breast , potatoes , and vegy.I eat till im pretty full , again sorry i dont know the amopunt of carbs , protien.

8pm

+1 high calorie shake = 600 calories , 35g protien

This is pretty much my diet during the week...i try to add to it when i can.Weekends i slack even more somtimes ....unless i hit the chineese buffet

So am i way under eating.???..im not even sure what i should be eating , i just try to eat high calorie/protien things.

Any advise would be appericated.thx in advance bro's!

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    are you bulkiung or cutting? ne how check out the sticky above as their is much wrong with you diet

also bro, get your diet straight before you start a cycle

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    are you bulkiung or cutting? ne how check out the sticky above as their is much wrong with you diet

also bro, get your diet straight before you start a cycle
    Yeah, ya think?

3 blueberry muffins.......I'll stop there.

~SC~

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    OK so im going on my 4yh week of first cycle . Everything is in check..except my diet i think.I try to eat as much as i can but i think im not doing enough.
    What does this mean that everything is in check except your diet? If your diet isn't in check, what's left? And you're into your 4th week?

Why do people think you should just eat as much food as possible, regardless of what it is? Even if you are using chemical enhancements, that just makes you fat.

first of all im the furthest thing from fat....i might have 10%bf if that and ive gained 20lbs so far.And i doubt im that high...my pics are posted in members pics.

I checked the sticky and i dont see a BIG differance in his diet and mine.Ive got the calories and the protien.The tuna , the shakes , and alot of meat when i can.And what was that diet , 3000 total calories?As far i ive been told by the experienced bro's on this board i should be around 4000minium-6000 calories.

The only thing i believe is wrong is alot of my calories are from fat , like the muffins.Yes im bulking.I could care less about being skiny , my metabolism so fricken high.I dont think i will have to worry about it till im older.In any case what im eating is not junk food.

Now if any bros have any ADVISE insteads of newb flames id appericate it.Why else would you even post?Im looking for help not "your diet is ****ing junk"
    Last edited by larry3436; 06-05-2004 at 08:18 AM.

For the record, I didn't accuse you of being fat. But if you plan on bulking in the manner you laid out, a good portion of the weight you gain will be fat. Some dudes choose to go down that road but there are ways to bulk with minimal fat gain. If you'd like to go that route, I suggest you read the sticky again.

There is more to this than just eating X number of calories. You need to analyze how much protein, fat, and carbs you're ingesting. You need to eat more meals (at least 6 meals per day). And you also need to analyze what combinations your food is eaten. If you consume large amounts of fat and carbs during the same meal they have a synergistic effect on your insulin levels which can lead to a dramatic increase in fat stores.

So, to start off, I'd suggest...
    1) increase the number of meals you eat
    2) eat protein at every meal
    3) eat carbs OR fat at every meal but never both

I also think your specific food selection could be improved but I won't get into that unless you want me to. Your outstanding metabolism may allow you to continue eating whatever the hell you want.
    Last edited by bad_man; 06-05-2004 at 08:23 AM.

Thx alot bro...thats more like it , i really do appericate it.

At 6am i know i gotta start eating somthing...im rushed to get off to work so i have about 10mins to prepare and eat somthing.I do eat cereal if i feel like it , but how much will that really do for me?

Hell...ill throw a dozen eggs in a blender and chug if you think thats what i need.

Now i work construction so im pretty active all day on top of working out.And im limited to 20mins at 9AM , and 1/2hour at 12noon.Im hoping ill be on the job im on for at least a few months , wich has a microwave if that helps.But if not im limited to what i pack or **** off the coffee truck.

I get out at 330 , at the gym by 4pm and home by 5:30pm to eat dinner.
    From here on i can eat whenever till bed at about 10pm.Like i said i eat a ton of chicken....my father-in-law owns a meat market so im usally hooked up with tons of bonless chicken , wich is usally what i eat.

I can't tell you exactly what to eat. You'll have to devise your own plan based on your preferences, schedule, etc. I do recommend that you eat as soon as you wake up and make sure the meal contains protein. I know how you feel though, I hate eating in the morning.

I suggest you take another stab at revising your plan. Try to get at least 6 meals in. And follow the guidelines of what macronutrients are in each meal. Repost it here and we can take another stab at tweaking it.

Also, you make no mention of your post-workout nutrition. What are you consuming immediately after you lift?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by larry3436

Now if any bros have any ADVISE insteads of newb flames id appericate it.Why else would you even post?Im looking for help not "your diet is ****ing junk"
    I'm not a "newb", and I didn't flame you. 3 Blueberry Muffins is not a flame, it's a very poor choice.

You have to understand that when one sees that a cycle began a month ago, and nutrition is just now being recognized as something that needs to be spot on ever more-so than gear, the blueberry muffins stick out like a sore thumb.

Seems like bad is gettin' ya on track........lower those dosages.

~SC~

Thread Information