Thread: What To Do Next

TOTHEEND is offline Junior Member

What To Do Next

iv been dieting for such a long time now more than 4 years on and off. iv been dieting and working out for two years and made great improvements. the last 18 months were really strickt all cutting natural . i would sometimes screw up in between having 2 days binges and sometimes drinking in times i shouldnt but over all i was good. now im 204lbs around 16%bf 6'1. as of yesterday. my question is what to do next? im really tired of all this dieting and cardio i really feel both mentally and physically tired , i know i still have a long way to go but even my progress slowed down big time lately. what to do guys please help me out..........

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i have been stuck at16% for years. the only way i got past that was to quit alcohol. i cut it cold turkey. its not easy bro its hella hard, i love to drink but its was the only way for me. im slowly getting results. when i hit the goal i want i can start drinking again in MODERATION. How bad do you want a ripped body? its really up to you. if your dedicated and motivated anything is possible but you gotta make serious sacrifices.

TOTHEEND is offline Junior Member
    THANX FOR THE REPLY SPOON... so u think alchohol has such a bad effect on me even though i only drink once a week? if thats the problem ill stop drinking all together maybe a drink or two every other week.. but what about the diet ? should i continue cutting on a low calorie diet? right now im doing this carb cycling where i have about 400g of carbs one day zero the next and about 150g the day after and so on. does this sound good to you guys. any suggestions please?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    alcohol is not that bad in moderationin my case it was killer since i'd go out and get drunk then would feel like crap the next day and it would just throw my routine off. as for you, you know your body better than any one so you can experiment.

as for your diet dont try to go too low a calorie since you might be eating away into your muscles. as for carb cycling, i am not a proponent of that method, frankly i just eat a good, clean healthy diet high in protein. this coupled with cardio in the am on empty stomach 70% of max will be good recipe for cutting. good luck

Thread Information