Terinox is offline The One & Only

My Final Clenbuterol Questions ...

Okay, I'll be getting the Clen very soon (a week prbbly).

Well, first off, in terms of cardio. I was wondering if there is such a thing as over doing it. I posted a similar question before, but to be a little more specific, this is what I do.

M/W/F is workout days, I do bodybuilding, then I do an hour of the "hacky sac" game which some of you have read about in my other post. I do that for one hour, my heart rate is up, and I sweat nicely. On Tue/Thu/Sat I go to the gym and I do bike for 45-60mins and then stairmaster for 30mins. And on Sunday mornings I play squash with my dad for about 1 1/2 hours. I was wondering if this is too much for my body to handle???

Another thing...I know for body building, your muscles can get used to a certain exercise if you do that exercise too much, so you have to rotate every now and then. What about cardio? Does it matter if I only do bike and stairmaster? Should I switch them up every now and then. I really doubt that cardio is like BB in terms of your body getting used to the same exercise.

And lastly, when I'm doing cardio, my heart rate is usually up between 130-160. Is this normal for me? I'm 19.5 years old, weight 180 pounds, 5 foot 6 inches tall. Is this normal or too high for my stats?

Now, for the Clen, it's gonna be like this:

Week 1: 1234566
    Week 2: 6666666
    Week 3: ECA (25/200/325) three times a day
    Week 4: ECA (25/200/325) three times a day

And then repeat the above cycle for another month, then just do ECA by itself on and off for the next two months. I wanted to confirm if this is the right way to go at it???

Thnx
    Terinox

primodonna is offline Female Member

Re: My Final Clenbuterol Questions ...

Yes, there is such a thing as overdoing it with cardio...yes, your body can become accustomed to doing certain machines, so you have to work at a harder/faster pace after awhile just to get the same "results"...you can also cause some major injuries if you do the same thing over and over again

You're basically doing ~1.5 hours of cardio a day...7 days a week...way too much IMO...

The cycle you posted looks okay in general...you may have to adjust the clen #'s depending on how your body reacts to it
    What happens here, stays here

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    you can also cause some major injuries if you do the same thing over and over again
    In what way??

yes, your body can become accustomed to doing certain machines, so you have to work at a harder/faster pace after awhile just to get the same "results"
    Hum so what your saying is that the body adapts to a certain form of cardio so it can do it more energy efficent and therefor burning less kcal??

Then should I take a day off the cardio? Like no squash on Sunday? Or is cardio 6 days a week still too much???

Thnx
    Terinox

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    You can over train the cardio however if you know where your training intensites lie, you can maximize your body's fat burning capabilties. As long as you keep these training intensities low. do not push so hard that your heart rate gets really high you can prolong the cardio session BUT you really have to be aware of when you reach these training zones. You will get pretty good at estimateing it after awhile. Better to just keep your cardio rotuines to 30 minutres to an hour long and space them out as to give your body tyhe recoup time that it needs. And as primodonna mentioned you will have a much lesser chance of a possible injury if you cut it down a bit.
    Tobey

Alright sounds good. I'll keep doing what I'm doing then, but I will cut it down a bit to 60mins, and I will also take Sat/Sun off. So cardio Mon-Fri should be okay. I will listen to my body and see what it tells me

Johan:

Ever hear of shin splints or any other type of injury caused by an excess of running mileage? Same goes for any other form of cardio...whatever muscles you are using the most (if only doing one form), will get stronger at the expense of other, lesser used muscles (making them "weaker") causing an imbalance that can result in injury

And to your second question, yes, that is what i was saying

ok i se.

Damn the body is a anoying sob adepts to anything

Have no clue what a shin splint is, would probalby know what it is if i heard it on swedish thou

Do you think changing betwen walking, swimming and exercise bike is enough variation to keep the body from adepting or geting hurt??

Originally posted by johan
    Do you think changing betwen walking, swimming and exercise bike is enough variation to keep the body from adepting or geting hurt??
    Changing between non-impact and impact forms of cardio is the best way to avoid injury and boredom (if you have to do impact at all)....and of those 3, walking is the "impact" one even though i wouldn't consider it to be otherwise

So yes, those three are great ideas...

Is that Tommi T in your avatar?

yepp its the mighty glutezilla thorvildsen

What about me? I do bike/stairmaster is that good ?

As long as you mix it up you're fine...and as long as you are in your target heart rate zone while you're doing it...it also helps relieve any boredom that will result from doing the same things over and over again

If I'm doing an hour, i will always do 2 different machines for 30 mins each...never the same order within the same week...there's 5 different machines i use so it's not difficult to do that

Okay, here's the other thing. My ass hurts after doing the bike. I do the bike about 45mins/3 times a week, but lately my ass hurts. Is this because when I do the bike, I sometimes sit up straight? Should I always be leaned forward? The pain is in the lower back, right on top of my ass crack.

lil_josh is offline Junior Member
    i am not ripped as hell or anything but for me eating right is way mor important than any amount of cardio

Umm....who said anything about eating??? The eating is in place It's the cardio that's in question here

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Trust me brutha, you will know if you are doing to much cardio, your shins will hurt soo bad, that you wont' be able to walk. And your body will tell you you've had to much. Listen to it.
    Personally I do cardio 3 times a week 30 mintues a day. Plus weight train every day 5 days a week. Don't over do your cardio your gains will suffer as will your body, it will simply just burn out. I notice that if I do cardio on my leg days, my legs don't grow as much too. So be careful, just like anything other thing, too much can be bad.

What about the bike? Am I doing something wrong that my ass hurts?? Is it the way I'm sitting on the bike? You know how small those damn seats are!!!

Thread Information