Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

first attempt at macro cutting...

how do these macros look? i will be using this for the first week. if you add up all my macros they will add up to around 2700kcal for maintenance. training days 276 p/ 206carbs / 89fats. with most of the carbs in first meal w out am cardio, pwo and ppwo. non training days 276p/ 75/carb 147fats, with carbs in 3rd, 4rth meal.

after the first week i will begin cutting and try to tinker with the macros, prob lower carbs to see how well i respond etc.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Looks pretty good bro, and seems like you've got a good hold on what you need to do. Good luck and keep us updated!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    Looks pretty good bro, and seems like you've got a good hold on what you need to do. Good luck and keep us updated!
    thanks bro, I actually spent the whole afternoon calculating the ideal diet plan for training/non training days. i see the convenience of adding macros now. its easy to tweak your macros based upon your meal plan. also you have the option of adjusting many variables.

i also found out that counting calories are not necessarily accurate and is not a sure guarantee that your getting the macros you need. only time i need the Total kcal is when im adding macros up at the end of the day and they are spot on the total kcal for day. this is getting fun

Thread Information