DaveUK is offline Junior Member

Need a total diet plan to push weight up from 125lb

Hi all,

I had an illness 6months ago that dropped my weight down from just under 11 (160lb ish) stone to just under 9 stone (9 Stone = 125lb)

I have been eating pritty regular, though I dont usually take care with my diet it is the usual breakfast, main meal and a small evening meal (not including snacks inbetween these) but my weight absolubtly refuses to go up and I did take a look at Gains but I was advised to goto this forum and try a dietry regime.

Anyone with any advice or experience please help me out, I look like a wimp! I'm 28 years old and this is really *issin* me off!

Many thanks for all your help
    Last edited by DaveUK; 06-09-2004 at 04:44 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Many useful sticky threads above, I'd suggest checking those out.

~SC~

Those are pritty intense diets, I could imagine using one of them if I was a bit heavier but I doubt I could manage to eat all that at my current weight... I really need a diet that will get me from 125lb to 150lb before doing one of them. I think I need a more tailor made diet

Beernutz is offline Member
    there are two things you must keep in mind. 1 eating so much food will be difficult at first but your body will get used to it slowly until it will feel normal to eat all those kcals. second you should visit this website http://www.caloriescount.org/calculator.html and click the calculator button. Type in your stats where it asks you for you body information. When you get a number it will prob give you a number just over 2000kcals. What you need to do to gain weight is to eat 500 more calories then that number gives you. This should allow you to gain 1lb per week. Your gonna have to do some research on what foods contain what calories. Then construct a diet based on a 6 or 7 meal plan eating about every 2.5 to 3 hours. Make sure your calories are clean because you dont want to gain fat when your gaining weight you wanna stay as lean as possible. ONce you create a diet plan post it here and we will be happy to give you some pointers. Its just impossible for us to just come here and post you a diet, it takes work and research bro. Good luck.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, what Vin Diesel said!

~SC~

Many thanks

eggplant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK
    Those are pritty intense diets, I could imagine using one of them if I was a bit heavier but I doubt I could manage to eat all that at my current weight... I really need a diet that will get me from 125lb to 150lb before doing one of them. I think I need a more tailor made diet
    tailor made diet??? swolecat=first thing that came to my mind

Thread Information