Thread: sick of eating!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

sick of eating!

alright brothas, I need some advice, Im 6-7 weeks into my cycle and it is getting harder and harder for me to eat every day, I have to gag the food down sometimes, I am still comsumuing about 4000-5000 cals per day, 300g protein, 400g carbs and about 100g healthy fats (just to give you a basic idea of what i am eating). Ive gained about 20lbs so far this cycle (400mg/week Enth.) But Im having a real hard time eating, food isnt even apealing to me anymore lol, d*mn. Im sure everyone has had this problem once or more than once so tell me what you guys did, did ou just keep eating, and just force feed or what. Any advice would help.
    -Cheers.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Not a diet expert but you could start eating anything in sight...Sounds like you are bulking clean so turn it into a not-clean bulk...Haha...

Find things that are caloric and macro dense and eat tons of it...Nuts, steaks, and lay off the empty calories of veggies...HAAH...Instead of drinking water with each meal drink protein shakes with water(or milk)....

Hope someone gives you GOOD advice here....

Like in the simpsons when Homer tries to get fat...Eat AROUND the banana in the banana split dad...LOL

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i wish i had the problem of eating too much....2150 calories a day...losing a pound of fat a week....12 weeks in 12lbs down....fun fun fun.

I'm having the same type of problem. I'm never hungry anymore and I feel like I'm always forcefeeding myself. I know that this is the only way for me to meet my goals, so I just keep stuffing my face and telling myself that it will be worth it in the long run.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    I have this problem sometimes too:

Eat light for a day to let your system clear itself out and de-bloat. Then start incorporating more liquid foods, i.e. yougurt blended with fruit and a couple of scoops of protein. Make sure you're getting enough fiber too.

Quake is offline Member

Cool

i'm having the same problem! Even the thought of eating is making my stomach gripe and my taste buds tighten. Is it the taste of the food that turns you first? That's whats happening with me. I recently gave up smoking using the patches, and they made me feel ill, it has been since using these that I have been having this problem. Does anyone know about skin to blood absorption? Maybe this has something to do with it. I did read an entry on here which said that B12 is giving this guy a hell of an appetite, so I'm gonna try that out. Hope you find a cure, if you do let me know, and I'll let you know how the B12 goes!

Bouncer

Your names not down, your not coming in!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i have hear that b12 (injection) makes you eat like a fukking horse. so look into that guys if you are having problems eating.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i had a hard time reaching 3600 for bulking myself. what i did was to have weight gainers. 2 shakes = 1000 cals, that helped me a lot. why dont you post what you eat so we can see where to add more cals.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I have the same problem too... I'm in week 6 of mine, up about 22lbs
    and eating is like a ****ing chore... I hate it... All I feel like I do is eat,
    lift, eat, crap, eat, eat, crap, eat, sleep, eat... and sex gets thrown in
    there to about 2-3 times a day... My girl loves Test more then I do...

You just gotta keep eating to grow, so you just do it... and for me B12
    and even the EQ I'm running doesn't really help all that much with hunger...

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    B-12 Bro's is the answer to ya'lls problem.

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    Agreed. Food is only the building blocks for my goals now. Putting gas in my car does not give me any particular pleasure but I know that in order for the machine to run, I need to fuel it so I don't let it run out. This is how I view my body when eating gets hard and it helps choke the tuna or oats down.

Quake is offline Member
    I've been reading up on something, and if you have suffered a feeling of heart burn prior to this sickness, even months prior to it, it's a possible symptom of a larger problem. Do you have aching joints? Especially in the lower back?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Good luck on getting your food down man...just remember the ends will justify the means! And **** if I am the opposite of you, I can eat, and eat, and eat......

Beernutz is offline Member
    i wish i had that problem im currently maintaining and sometimes i just wanna keep eating and eating but i must control myself inorder to maintain my kcals until i start bulking. Id try eating certain foods that have more kcals in them like eat regular potatoes instead of yams or eat natural peanutbutter which is rich in kcals. I to had this problem when i tried to eat 4000kcals a day but i just kept stuffing it down. Also try to eliminate 1 meal inorder to spread them out more and just eat more kcals per meal to make up for the lost meal. I found that strategy to work for me in the past.

Thread Information