Hyperlite is offline Associate Member

is this too much for a cheap day?

I LOVE cereal, so on my cheat day(Sat.) I will usually end up finishing a box of Honey Buches of Oat w/strawberries on my own and i use Skim milk...

Do you think thats too much?
    Last edited by Hyperlite; 06-12-2004 at 12:41 PM.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    I'm assuming you mean cheat day?

That's nothing bro, I've downed like 20+ slices of pizza at pizza hut buffet for my cheat meals. One box of cereal won't kill you, as long as you don't make a habit of it. Remember, use your cheat meal to motivate you for the upcoming week of dieting!

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperlite
    I LOVE cereal, so on my cheap day(Sat.) I will usually end up finishing a box of Honey Buches of Oat w/strawberries on my own and i use Skim milk...

Do you think thats too much?

Lets just say I've seen WAAAAY worse! Is that all you eat on cheat day? Just cereal??

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Lets just say I've seen WAAAAY worse! Is that all you eat on cheat day? Just cereal??
    yes, just cereal and milk, i know i should have more protein.

The cheat day makes me feel guilty enough to eat straight for the week ahead, but the guilt tapers down till friday and then.......another cheat day

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperlite
    yes, just cereal and milk, i know i should have more protein.

The cheat day makes me feel guilty enough to eat straight for the week ahead, but the guilt tapers down till friday and then.......another cheat day
    Yeah, my cheat day is on Sundays and by friday and saturday I am foamin at the mouth!!! I have to slap myself everytime I drove by a fast food place just to keep from pullin in!!

Beernutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Yeah, my cheat day is on Sundays and by friday and saturday I am foamin at the mouth!!! I have to slap myself everytime I drove by a fast food place just to keep from pullin in!!
    mines on sunday too and i couldnt of said it any better then you sooner45. By sat night im having dreams of my cheat meal and how much im gonna maul the following day. UMMMMMM wendys....lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    mines on sunday too and i couldnt of said it any better then you sooner45. By sat night im having dreams of my cheat meal and how much im gonna maul the following day. UMMMMMM wendys....lol..

Hahaha!! You know it!! I seriously can sit down and eat a WHOLE LARGE PIZZA on Sundays!! Man thank God for tomorrow!!!!! Now I must go drink a protein shake.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    I'm had a cheat meal this morning and have just eaten 6 donuts and 4 cups of peanut butter cap'n crunch. Now i'm gonna eat clean until dinner when i will go out to applebees!

BruceLeeWannabe is offline Junior Member
    i just started my diet yesterday (sat) and already dreaming of my cheat meal. imma eat alotta quiznos mmmm...toasty!

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    man you guys are out fo control lol. . my cheat day when cutting is a carb up day downing about 3 cups of oatmeal in my three carb meals

Thread Information