ddoublevision is offline Associate Member

ddoublevisions' bulking diet

Just finished up 6 months of dieting to get down where I want to be. Now its time to put the fat back on. Seriously, I want to minimize fat gain to about .5 pound of fat to 1.5 pound of lean muscle for this "12-week bulker" I started a week ago. Nothing much different from my cutting diet except the xtra meals and combining fat and carbs for breakfast and in a few shakes. I will be cheating friday and saturday instead of only saturday also, but for the most part my cheat days are pretty clean with the occasional dessert or xtra helping of whatever. Milk is not an issue with me right now(yes I drink it) because it doesnt stand in the way of my goals and I like it.
    Please feel free to make any suggestions you feel might benefit my goals...

Currently 6'0 221 Ibs. 12% bf
    Goal 6'0 245 Ibs (12 weeks/ prop-tren ) 14-15% bf

Here is my diet:
    *veggies consist of spinach, brussel sprouts, mixed veggies with diced patatoes, asparagus, or green beans

Breakfast-7egg whites 1 whole egg, 6 oz sirloin, 1/2 cup oats(1/2 scoop whey for flavor), gulp of flax oil

2.5 hours later...1 chopped steak pattie or small filet of salmon w/mixed veggies

2.5 hours later...1 can tuna mixed with 3/4 cup fat free cottage cheese

2.5 hours later...1 chk breast or 6 oz steak with mixed veggies, skim milk

1.5 hours later........workout+eca to maintain intensity

pwo shake......dextrose,2 scoops whey, heaping teaspoon creatine

1.5 hours later.......10 oz steak or chk breast or 2 turkey breast cutlets, mixed veggies, 2 small red patatoes, skim milk

bedtime shake......1 scoop whey, skim milk, banana, ice, 1 egg, vanilla, teaspoon peanut butter

I think this is a fairly clean bulking diet and should assist me to reach my goals. Some tweaking may be needed......If I see to much fat gain I will cut out milk etc. If I get sugar craving I will take care of it with an apple or banana.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    IN CAPS

Just finished up 6 months of dieting to get down where I want to be. Now its time to put the fat back on. Seriously, I want to minimize fat gain to about .5 pound of fat to 1.5 pound of lean muscle for this "12-week bulker" I started a week ago. Nothing much different from my cutting diet except the xtra meals and combining fat and carbs for breakfast and in a few shakes. I will be cheating friday and saturday instead of only saturday also, but for the most part my cheat days are pretty clean with the occasional dessert or xtra helping of whatever. Milk is not an issue with me right now(yes I drink it) because it doesnt stand in the way of my goals and I like it.
    Please feel free to make any suggestions you feel might benefit my goals...

Currently 6'0 221 Ibs. 12% bf
    Goal 6'0 245 Ibs (12 weeks/ prop-tren ) 14-15% bf

Here is my diet:
    *veggies consist of spinach, brussel sprouts, mixed veggies with diced patatoes, asparagus, or green beans

Breakfast-7egg whites 1 whole egg, 6 oz sirloin, 1/2 cup oats(1/2 scoop whey for flavor), gulp of flax oil
    HAVE TUNA INSTEAD OF THE SIRLOIN, NO FLAX OIL HERE. STRICTLY PROTEIN/CARB IF DOING CARDION, IF DOING THEN KEEP SIRLOIN AND FLAX, DO WITHOUT THE OATS

2.5 hours later...1 chopped steak pattie or small filet of salmon w/mixed veggies
    GOOD

2.5 hours later...1 can tuna mixed with 3/4 cup fat free cottage cheese
    HAVE SOME EFA'S HERE

2.5 hours later...1 chk breast or 6 oz steak with mixed veggies, skim milk
    GOOD, (IF YOUR OK WITH MILK THEN OK)

1.5 hours later........workout+eca to maintain intensity

pwo shake......dextrose,2 scoops whey, heaping teaspoon creatine
    75GRAMS DEX

1.5 hours later.......10 oz steak or chk breast or 2 turkey breast cutlets, mixed veggies, 2 small red patatoes, skim milk
    HAVE THE CHICKEN BREAST, TURKEY INSTEAD OF STEAK

bedtime shake......1 scoop whey, skim milk, banana, ice, 1 egg, vanilla, teaspoon peanut butter
    DO WITHOUT THE BANANA, EGG. HOPE YOU WERENT GOING TO USE A RAW EGG!

I think this is a fairly clean bulking diet and should assist me to reach my goals. Some tweaking may be needed......If I see to much fat gain I will cut out milk etc. If I get sugar craving I will take care of it with an apple or banana.

YOUR BULKING DIET HAS SO MUCH ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT, IF YOU CAN DO WITHOUT THE MILK YOU ARE BETTER OFF. GOOD LUCK

Thread Information