LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Edema from hell....

Oh man....

Well back from Cancun everyone Happy to be home actually. Got a little out of hand down there, and then the last 2 days we did nothing because it rained like crazy. But the other 5 days were insane.

All I can say is wow..... I left my house at a lean 185 on Saturday morning last week..... now I am back Saturday night at 201. I put on some crazy water weight from all the salt and **** I ate down there this week..... I can't wait to flush this **** outa my system.

Word of advise from LMO: When partying in Cancun..... drink lots of water lol....even though it didn't help me much. **** mexican food, why does it have to be so good lol. O well back to business now.

<<LMO>>

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    mike you sissy please tell me you got laid? if not put your dress back on and get to the kitchen STAT!

eggplant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    mike you sissy please tell me you got laid? if not put your dress back on and get to the kitchen STAT!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Welcome back!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot

That's a given bro

I got laid twice down there.... but I tried not to actually. There were some dirty ass girls down there....I felt like I was going to come home with an STD haha. So I just stayed calm about getting laid. It was a non stop party I'll tell ya that much, I am glad to be home. I could get in a lot of trouble down there haha

<<LMO>>

I drank half a gallon of water when I get home last night, and this morning I took a monster piss. My weight is already down like 5lbs from last night so I know this must be mostly water weight. I gotta hit up the treadmill right now and then I am back to the diet strictly. I had a lot of time to read muscle mag while I was on the planes and I feel a new inspiration to get shredded lol.

Maybe I'll try Hydroxycut haha

<<LMO>>

Thread Information