fudgemik is offline Associate Member

diet while on cycle

When on a cycle you need to eat but do all those calories have to be perfect or can you have some wendys every now and then???? Im running out of stuff to eat and boneless chicken is getting old, tuna is good source of protein but low calories!! And then im full, maybe some just some general lists of food s that i should stuff my face with while im cycling would be great...........

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgemik
    When on a cycle you need to eat but do all those calories have to be perfect or can you have some wendys every now and then???? Im running out of stuff to eat and boneless chicken is getting old, tuna is good source of protein but low calories!! And then im full, maybe some just some general lists of food s that i should stuff my face with while im cycling would be great...........

You can cheat once or twice a week.... but depending on your goals of the cycle your diet should be pretty **** clean. Search a little bit about dieting on gear..... you will find a lot of the myths are just that - myths. You don't need 6000 calories necessarily just because you are on gear. but don't expect it to do the work for you, if your diet sucks your results will suck.

<<LMO>>

tonight is offline Junior Member
    Agree. If you want the maximum benefits of the cycle, then you've got to have a great diet. All you have to do to get ideas on what to eat is brainstorm about it - there are TONS of things out there - just go to a grocery store and look around - nuts, various meats, various fish, beef jerky, salads, fruits etc. Mix it up a bit. Don't have tuna and chicken all the time. Also browse the "RECIPIES" section of this DIET forum and you'll get a bunch of ideas as well.

Thread Information