DNoMac is offline Senior Member

Doesn't matter what i eat.......

Maybe it's because i'm only 19......I've always been really lean since i was little. I used to eat whatever i wanted and have never been fat. I started dieting pretty strict for the past 4 or 5 months and it doesn't seem like there is that much of a difference. I'm more vascular and a little more cut, but i've also made my workouts more intense.

My diet is very close to the cutting sticky. Do you guys think it is neccesary to have such a strict diet? Everybody always says at this age to eat eat eat, and consume a lot of protein. No matter what, I'm gonna keep my intake to 1.5-2 grams, but does every other part of my diet have to be as strict at my age (carbs and other misc foods)? If would have no prob continuing the strict diet, i was just wondering if it would make a huge difference if i loosened back up. Thanks bros.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac
    Maybe it's because i'm only 19......I've always been really lean since i was little. I used to eat whatever i wanted and have never been fat. I started dieting pretty strict for the past 4 or 5 months and it doesn't seem like there is that much of a difference. I'm more vascular and a little more cut, but i've also made my workouts more intense.

My diet is very close to the cutting sticky. Do you guys think it is neccesary to have such a strict diet? Everybody always says at this age to eat eat eat, and consume a lot of protein. No matter what, I'm gonna keep my intake to 1.5-2 grams, but does every other part of my diet have to be as strict at my age (carbs and other misc foods)? If would have no prob continuing the strict diet, i was just wondering if it would make a huge difference if i loosened back up. Thanks bros.

Depends on your body.... if I am not strict I get fat. But that is me. My body gets big both muscular & fat wise very easily....so I have to stay strict. But if you have a body like you said that stays lean no matter what, I would see no problem in loosening up a little if you have no immediate goals. If you want to cut however, I think you should be strict. If trying to get bigger, then maybe relax a little on the diet and keep the protein high. JMO

<<LMO>>

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Enjoy your metabolism while it lasts, bro. Cut yourself some slack in your dieting. If you put on too much fat, then cut down some. You're metabolism is roaring right now at your age. In a few years, you will have to eat completely clean!

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Only way to find out is to give it a try. I wouldn't go crazy with it, but us yunguns don't always have to be as strict as these old fogies...

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    Only way to find out is to give it a try. I wouldn't go crazy with it, but us yunguns don't always have to be as strict as these old fogies...

<<LMO>>

Thread Information