scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

help me with my diet

I have started a diet and done some research and on my own this is the best i can come up with. In the morning at about 11 am i eat pancakes yogurt and cereal and a power bar, my next meal at about 130 i eat a bagel with a can of tuna. The next meal is at about 4 and it is a protein shake with about 50 grams of protein in it. My next meal is always either steak or chicken or some type of high protein meat this is at about 730. Then at about 1030 i have a bowl of cereal. I know this is not a flawless diet but it is the best i can come up with on my own. Also i am highly allerigc to eggs and egg whites so i cannot add those. I am in the processs of adding 5 grams of flax to every meal. I am looking for soem advice on what i can add to this diet. O would like to leave this diet as a abse because it is relatively nutritional and very economical but if you have any suggestions whether it be more protein or more carbs i am very interested in hearing them. ALso i have tried glutamine for the past 3 motnhs noticing no gains. MY stats are 510 about 175 10 percent body fat and i am 17 years old. But since ive started doing this diet for the last few weeks i have been noticing slowly my weight decreasing. Please help me out im looking for gains and i know im pretty much on the right track but i want to do all that i possibly can.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    First off..... lay your diet out in a better fashion, don't list it in a paragraph.

Secondly, if you really did research your diet would look nothing like that (no flame intended)

Start off reading the cutting sticky at the top of the page, it has wonderful information about dieting. Once you do that create a new diet and post it and we will let ya know what you need to change.

<<LMO>>

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Excellent advice, LeanMeOut

whats cutting sticky i dont know what ur talkin about

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, read that for sure.

Starting off w/pancakes and yogurt ain't gonna get it done.

~SC~

i have read the link you told me to and vvaguely understand what you are telling me to do. I do not understand how my current diet is not regarded as a descent base it seems to have basically what you are looking for in a well rounded muscle building diet can you explain to me what parts of my current diet are wrong.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you vaguely understand it, then brew some coffee, have a seat, and take more time to read it. It's your body you're dealing w/here, and it should be taken seriously. You are here for help, so that's a key step. You should however, be able to differentiate between the link provided and your paragraph of what you consume, they are far different. Merely skimming over the info won't allow you to see this.

~SC~

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Except for your protein powder and flax, your diet looks like it could possibly be some normal person's ( a person who knows nothin of nutrition or doesnt work out) food intake for a day.

Bagels, cereal, pancakes???

Thread Information