tiny51 is offline Junior Member

starting next week need diet help

next week im starting my first cycle of test E and anadrol 50 i weight 2 60 and am 6"5' i got a pretty big stomach and some tits to match. I was looking to bulk up to strech out the chest and to just look better. if u could please write a good schedule and food to eat i would really appreciate it. i dont have much money so i think steak is out of the question for every meal i was looking for things like oatmeal and stuff. thank you
    tiny

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny51
    I was looking to bulk up to strech out the chest and to just look better.

It doesn't work this way my friend. Your chest will grow, but your fat will still be there. I sugest you concentrate on cutting and get rid of your gut and your tits before you consider bulking.

And this is just my opinion - if money is tight and you can only afford chemical enhancements OR a proper diet, I'd spend my money on good food. Diet is key and steroids ain't $hit without proper nutritional support.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    It doesn't work this way my friend. Your chest will grow, but your fat will still be there. I sugest you concentrate on cutting and get rid of your gut and your tits before you consider bulking.

And this is just my opinion - if money is tight and you can only afford chemical enhancements OR a proper diet, I'd spend my money on good food. Diet is key and steroids ain't $hit without proper nutritional support.

Agreed, your focus is 180 degrees in the wrong direction.

If you already have a gut and tits, A-bombs and TE are going to make your gut bigger and your tits closer to a D cup.

~SC~

Hey Swole, haven't seen you around much. How've you been, my man?

well i had them since i was like born and my stomach not that big i can eat steak and stuff money not that big of a problem and while on my set i wanna do alot of cardio and work hard then to. IM not going for 6 pack and amazing body im just going for bigger

If you just want to get bigger and you don't give a crap how you look, just shove every piece of food in sight down your throat. There's very little science to it if that's what your goal is.

im not saying i dont care what i look like i mean i will work to loose my tits and stomach i always have worked towrds that i do alot of cardio i just want to make it look good but i know ill alwayus have fat underneth and by eaiting corectly and doing cardio shouldnt i be gaining correctily

Just so you understand - fat deposits reside on TOP of muscle, not the other way around. Extra muscle will not hide your fat.

However, there are stickies at the top of this forum for both cutting and bulking diets. Choose whichever one you think is best for you (I've made my recomendation) and feel free to come back here with any specific questions.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    CAPS.........

im not saying i dont care what i look like i mean i will work to loose my tits and stomach

THEN THAT MEANS NO A-BOMBS OR T.E. AND A VERY CLEAN DIET.

i always have worked towrds that i do alot of cardio

"A LOT" IS A RELATIVE TERM, AND RESULTS ARE FAR MORE THAN JUST CARDIO. YOU ALSO NEED THE RIGHT TYPES OF CARDIO, THE RIGHT FREQUENCY, AND A SOUND DIETARY APPROACH AMONG ALL ELSE.

i just want to make it look good but i know ill alwayus have fat underneth
    NOT IF YOU DIETED CORRECTLY TO LOSE IT.

and by eaiting corectly and doing cardio shouldnt i be gaining correctily

IT'S HARD TO GAIN A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF B0DYWEIGHT THAT IS "ATTRACTIVE" OR THAT IS "CORRECT" WHEN IT'S GOING ON TOP OF WHAT IS ALREADY THERE THAT IS NOT IDEAL LEAN MASS-TO-FAT WISE.......

Gotta choose what your goal is, and use that as your primary goal. Any additional results are a "bonus", so focus on one of 'em and stick with it for at LEAST 8-12 weeks.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-14-2004 at 01:54 PM.

thank you this is like 1 of my first posts so thank you very much and i got some more. im not as fat as u probly think i am because im tall so it not that bad i got 21 bf and how much strength and size will i gain specially on my arms

swole what is corect cardio i mostly run alot bike and cross trainer bike etc

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    swole what is corect cardio i mostly run alot bike and cross trainer bike etc
    65%-75% MHR for 45min-1hr first thing in the am, empty stomach

whats mhr and i decided i want to bulk up what should my diet be

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    MHR is Max Heart Rate..... and if you want to bulk do a search on other bulking diets and construct your own. No one is going to create the diet for you.

<<LMO>>

yea i know i was asking for suggestions and do u know how much ill gain out of this and how soon

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    yea i know i was asking for suggestions and do u know how much ill gain out of this and how soon
    Well that depends entirely on your gear, LOL

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    How much you will gain depends on how hard you train/genetics/how good your diet is.

And if you knew what MHR is why did you ask? And if you do a search you can find the formula for figuring max heart rate.

<<LMO>>

Thread Information