Thread: Please critique

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member

Please critique

25 6'7 233 15-20 bf
    Currently my goals are to cut fat. Not concentrating too much on muscle growth. Im lifting lightly 2 times a week. I am doing lots of cardio, running 2-3 times a week, basketball, and i ride my bike everywhere due to the fact the state took my licsence away. I am on my second week of clen , dosages are up to 200mcg's. Here is my diet.

Meal 1 4 eggs
    Meal 2 Turkey on whole wheat with mustard, salad with red peppers, vinager
    Meal 3 subway low carb wrap
    Meal 4 steak or chicken with green beans
    Meal 5 Can of tuna

I am drinking 2 gallons of water a day. I am trying to keep my carbs and cals to a minimum Here is the thing, i just started a new landscaping job working longggggg hours. And i get so hungry and im burning off so many calories. I started to add and extra sandwich between meal 1 and 2. Also I wont be having subway cuz ill be working. I am also having two cheat meals on sat and sunday night. Am i doing everything right and or what else could i be doing? Thanks

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Doin cardio 2-3 times a week isnt "lots". I understand you have a physical job, but that isnt necessarily burning fat, its burning calories.

Also, you need to do some research on post workout (pwo) nutrion, because I do not see it anywhere in your diet. Also, read the sticky to see how the meals should be laid out in terms of pro/fat, pro/carb. One of the many other problems I see is that I do not think you have enough quality fat in your diet, or enough protein.

Hope this helps you tweak ur diet some more. Dont hesitate to repost updates so it can be critiqued again.

Good luck,

-ost

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well burning more calories than you consume will make you lose fat, especially on Clen , I like it, however it isn't gonna preserve a lot of muscle.

Beernutz is offline Member
    lifting 2 times a week will be detremental to maintaining muscle mass. Id say the minimum would be 3 times a week. Even then youll need to really bust your a$$ for those 3 days to get results. If you start to cut with a diet similar to the sticky then you need to workout more often. I know it could be hard to with work and all(im an industrial electrictian i know how you feel) but no one said its gonna be easy. It takes alot of sacrifice and dedication to achieve your goals.

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member
    thanks ost, thats what i needed to hear. Actually i run 2-3 times a week, and on top of that im playing bball 2-3 days also. I will do some research and tweak my diet. Where is the sticky? Thanks.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    You say you're not concerned with GAINING muscle, which is your perogative. But you should work to MAINTAIN the muscle mas syou have because that's what makes up your metabolism. Lifting lightly twice a week is pointless. If you're going to lift, lift heavy, otherwise you might as well join the step aerobic class.

There's a sticky at the top of the Diet Forum that explains the basics of cutting. Read it and learn it and then post a new diet. We can help you make the final adjustments once you learn the basics.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you play BBall and you are only 6'7?

Beernutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    You say you're not concerned with GAINING muscle, which is your perogative. But you should work to MAINTAIN the muscle mas syou have because that's what makes up your metabolism. Lifting lightly twice a week is pointless. If you're going to lift, lift heavy, otherwise you might as well join the step aerobic class.

There's a sticky at the top of the Diet Forum that explains the basics of cutting. Read it and learn it and then post a new diet. We can help you make the final adjustments once you learn the basics.
    lol...step aerobics...classic...lmao

Thread Information