doby48 is offline Female Member

Whey Protein Shakes

Ok, I am probably the last one to figure this out, but I just found these disposable containers that are perfect for Protein Shakes. Its made by Rubbermaid and is part of their Take-Along line, you know the cheap stuff that if you lose it no big deal. Anyways they make this sports bottle with an attached lid and they come in 3packs. I bought a few packages of them and just add my protein powder to all of them in advance and put them in the cupboard till I'm ready for a shake. This way when I'm on the go I just grab one quick add some water and take it with me or even better yet, when I have to go somewhere and I want a protein shake later on I grab the container and add water whenever I'm ready to drink the shake. If I lose it no biggie cause they are so cheap, and don't have to worry about leaving a shaker anywhere either if I'm out and about.

Hadn't seen any posts for this and just wanted to let people know if my new discovery in case they haven't found them yet. Convenience is sometimes to key to keeping a diet in check and this adds convenience for me anyways.

http://rubbermaid.com/hpd/consumer/p...PFG837101ASTDA
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Good call.... I always hate it when I forget take my plastic bottle outta my backpack or car and then the next day it smells all sh!tty and the left over protein is all hardened on the sides.

-ost

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Good call.... I always hate it when I forget take my plastic bottle outta my backpack or car and then the next day it smells all sh!tty and the left over protein is all hardened on the sides.

-ost
    I can relate to this, lol..

TrIBOL

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    **** I don't know how many times a week I do this. The smell is horrid afterwards

<<LMO>>

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE

-ost
    LOL.......I spent probably $100 in my lifetime by doing just this!!!

~SC~

general31 is offline Associate Member
    You can barelly get that funk smell out of the bottle. Every other shake in the bottle tastse like @ss!

Thread Information