Thread: 10% bodyfat...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

10% bodyfat...

did a caliper test today and it showed 7% but the guy doing it said it usualt shows around 2-3% to little so Im around 10% bodyfat.

This has been my goal for 2 years so Im more then satisfied about this diet.

Unfortunaly its my legs that leans out first. Was funny to se the personal trainers reaction, when I pulled down my pants and showed my legs he was almost shocked. When I compete in december 2005 my legs will be my secret weapon

Seems like Im the kind of guy that needs to get down to around 5-7% bf to get visible abs, my lose skin is also a big problem. Anyway now the diet has finaly reached its end cause I have reached my goal for this summer. Feels very good!!

BIG thanks to all of you for all the help and advices I have gotten. Cant express how gratefull I am You guys are top notch

Now its time to start researching the best way to bulk upp

How does this sound. next week I bump upp my kcal to around 2300(Im around 1800-1900now)mainly by low gi carbs and some efa's. Then the week after I bump upp kcal 200-300 more and continue like that till Im around 3000kcal. Does that sound like a good plan?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro,im not trying to flame you but by your pics you look a little higher then 10% i would guess around 14-15%.but you look good non the less.keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    bro,im not trying to flame you but by your pics you look a little higher then 10% i would guess around 14-15%.but you look good non the less.keep up the good work
    Yeah I know its because of the way I store fat. Almost no fat at all on my legs, my back is pretty **** lean to. Its just stomach and chest that I store fat realy

But I take it as a good thing, cause then I know that when I have abs showing Im in awsome shape.

Like a guy that I know thats down to 7% bf and he still doesnt have a visible 6 pack. Some guys are just unlucky

The TooL is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    its probaly b/c of lose skin, with in time ur skin will tighten up a bit just be patient and dont fall off the band wagon just yet :P

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You don't look 14-15% to me. I would say 10% is probably right on, its the loose skin that makes it look like more. IMO you might even be less than 10%, your stomach is the last spot your body will take fat from for fuel.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    You don't look 14-15% to me. I would say 10% is probably right on, its the loose skin that makes it look like more. IMO you might even be less than 10%, your stomach is the last spot your body will take fat from for fuel.

Thats what I'm struggling with!! Getting my ****in body to let this fat go on my stomach!!!!!!! AAARGGGHH!!!!!

massimo is offline Junior Member
    There is noway your are 14-15% bf. 9-10% is what i would guess also. Keep up the good work. You look great.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Great Job Johan........must feel great accomplishing your goals.......slap Palme on the back of the neck for me

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    "Bulk" intelligently so as to not have to diet extremely hardcore next time.

Save trouble/time!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Great Job Johan........must feel great accomplishing your goals.......slap Palme on the back of the neck for me
    Thanks man

Swole thats exactly what Im planing to do . No cheeseburger bulk this time I want to stay below 14%

Thread Information