LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

Confused about bulking while on AAS

Are the bulking diets in the sticky mostly for those off AAS?

I've always heard that you need at least 5-6K while on if bulking, yet most of them seem to be closer to 3-3.5K.

Is it because it's impossible to bulk cleanly at 5-6K unless you're 300lbs?

Thanks in advance,

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    well it all depends on your wheight an then you can work from there working out how many cal you need to maitain your wheight.an if you bulking you would eat + - 500 to 600 more cal.so if you whey 200pounds you * 16 an it will give you 3200. plus 500 more to bulk.
    protein is 4cal for i gram
    carbs is 4cal per gram
    fat is 9cal per gram
    an just remember you need at least 1.5grams of protein per pound of body whieght.
    i cant remember if these stats are right mybe some can just check it for me

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    The stickies here are based on the process of CLEAN bulking. There are many people that believe when you bulk that you should eat as much as humanly possible to get as big as possible and don't worry about bodyfat. However, many of us believe that if you bulk correctly, it may take a little longer to get big, but then cutting isn't as severe. Actually, if you do it right, you may NEVER have to cut - you can continue cleanly bulking until you reach your goals.

If you want some help on your specific circumstances, post your stats along with your diet and you'll get some constructive criticism.

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    hey badman. do you think those stats are correct that i gave him.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't use total calories. I figure out how much of each macro is required and the total calories take care of themselves.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    The stickies here are based on the process of CLEAN bulking. There are many people that believe when you bulk that you should eat as much as humanly possible to get as big as possible and don't worry about bodyfat. However, many of us believe that if you bulk correctly, it may take a little longer to get big, but then cutting isn't as severe. Actually, if you do it right, you may NEVER have to cut - you can continue cleanly bulking until you reach your goals.

If you want some help on your specific circumstances, post your stats along with your diet and you'll get some constructive criticism.

yes he hit it on the head. people belive that when on aas you should eat as much as possible to gain as much as possible most of the time what they dont know is that even on aas your body has its limits.. you cant eat 3 pigs and a horse in one sitting, i would play around with the numbers that a good for your LBM and just see how it goes...

Thread Information