The TooL is offline Junior Member

measuring food portions

should u measure food portions when they are raw or cooked ?? for instance i usually measure brown rice when they are cooked, but for oatmeal i measure them when they are raw. what about for lets say boneless lean meat ? should u measure them raw or when they are cooked or a T-bone steak or grilled chx breast.

confused plz help

Beernutz is offline Member
    it doesnt matter when. As long as you research the nutri facts as you are weighing it. So if you research and find that 6oz of chicken breast is 240kcals cooked then measure it when its cooked.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Nice avatar Beer! (U, right?)

~SC~

ya its my first time posting a pic... Thanks for the compliment.

Very nice shell.

~SC~

thanks bro. It means alot comming from you. I sometimes feel a little thin and i wish i had a little more mass. But thats nothing a little proper bulking cant help.

Well, judging by your other thread and your log keeping, looks like you are well on your way.

Besides, mass can come over time. I know tons of people who would kill to have the definition and shape you have. That's the hardest IMHO.

The traps and chest split are great.

~SC~

thanks again swole your words are very motivating...Sorry for the minor hijack Tool.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    thanks again swole your words are very motivating...Sorry for the minor hijack Tool.
    Yea sorry for the hijack, but beer, great progress man. You have some nice size plus you are really cut.

Keep up the awesome progress,

-ost

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Beer, you need to get your OCD in check because you look way better than I thought given how much you've been obsessing over things. This is all meant with the best of intentions dude. You look great.

thanks guys you rock. I know i get down on myself sometimes but in the end its what makes me keep pushing. I guess were never satisfied with our own bodies. I also must say i picked some pretty **** good light for that pic...lol..my buddies basement.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Dude your body looks like that and you and you still complain about the little stuff?? Very impressive lol You are doing wonderful, keep up the good work and as Swole said mass takes time.

Are you still natural? j/w

<<LMO>>

ya i havent touched any AAS yet. I acutally bought some deca and winny a while back but after i bought it i chickened out because i didnt feel i knew enough about it so i sold it.

ya i havent touched any AAS yet. I acutally bought some deca and winny a while back but after i bought it i chickened out because i didnt feel i knew enough about it so i sold it.

Good decision. I wouldn't use either substance anyway.... from what I have read about Deca Dick I am staying far away from that $hit.... and Winny is hard on your hair.

I am still pondering the use of AAS, but if I do it will have to wait until next year as I am planning on doing a show in November and I was told they actually drug test for the show O'well, I have stayed natural this long I can tough it out the rest of the year. Have you considered doing any other AAS since you sold those 2?

Once again that pic of you is awesome, have you had your bodyfat taken? I'll bet your sub 10% for sure. Your cuts are insane

<<LMO>>

Sh*t, my hair grows so darn fast, I'll take winny to LOSE some of it, but unfortunately I don't lose any hair anywhere. It is hard as hell on the joints though, so I'd not use that unless you are doing a show or really need to impress someone w/pics.

~SC~

i did my bf test with those hand held machines. The lowest i ever got was 10% which i think is pretty accurate more or less. My body is wierd in that way. My shoulder and upper chest are pretty ripped but my lower back and lower chest always hold more bf. Just my genetics i guess. Since i sold the aas i havent thought of using it again. Im only 20yrs old. I have many years ahead of me to take AAS , i think ill wait. Thanks again LMO your looking good yourself. I like the Pic or your back youve got some good cuts urself.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sh*t, my hair grows so darn fast, I'll take winny to LOSE some of it, but unfortunately I don't lose any hair anywhere. It is hard as hell on the joints though, so I'd not use that unless you are doing a show or really need to impress someone w/pics.

~SC~

Too bad winny won't make you lose body hair lol....

Yea my hair on my head grows fast too. I would rather run Var than Winnie but that is just me. Male pattern baldness runs in my family so I need to be careful whatever path I choose.

You could always use Glucosamine for the joints too

<<LMO>>
    Last edited by LeanMeOut; 06-17-2004 at 08:58 PM.

Thanks again LMO your looking good yourself. I like the Pic or your back youve got some good cuts urself.

Thanks bro

Now if I could get my front side to have the cuts my back has I would be in good shape lol

<<LMO>>

Thread Information