JT2k is offline Associate Member

Diet Help Needed.

Whats up guys this site seems to have some of the most knowledgeable people of any site i have came into contact with so this is my first post to any msg board....
    First the stats im 24 -260 lbs 24 percent body fat 193 lean body mass. ive did some searching read rambo's q and a on diets and i thought i would post the one i created please DONT be polite if anything is wrong i want to know im anal about anything i do i want it up to snuff.

CARDIO 5 DAYS A WEEK 1ST SESSION 30 MINS HIIT -2ND 30 MINS HIITT 3RD 45 MINS -WALKING 4TH 30 MINS HIIT 5TH 60 MINS WALKING. ALL CARDIO IN THE AM 8AM SHARP.

9 AM MEAL 1 24 OUNCES WATER -4 SCOOPS WHEY PROTEIN- 1 BANANA 6OZ
    520 CALS 80g PROTEIN 26g CARBS

12 MEAL 2 CHICKEN BREAST 6OZ - BROWN RICE 1 CUP COOKED -GREEN
    BEANS 50Z
    472 CALS 60g protein 58g Carbs

15OO MEAL 3 2 SCOOPS WHEY - 24 OUNCES WATER-FLAXSEED OIL 1 TABLESPOON
    390 CALS 40g PROTEIN 10g CARBS 14g EFA'S

LIFT @ 1600 -1700

1730 MEAL 4 -TUNA PACKED IN WATER 4 OZ 3.5 OZ BAKED RED POTATO - BROCOCLI 7 OUNCES - 1 TABLESPOON FLAX
    400 CALS 40g PROTEIN 39g CARBS 16 g EFA'S

2000 MEAL 5 24 OZ WATER 2 SCOOPS WHEY 1 TEASPOON FLAX
    325 CALS 40g PROTEIN 10g CARBS 7g EFA'S

TOTALS- CALS 2408 MACRO -PROTEIN 260g -CARBS 143 -EFA'S 37g

I HAD ALSO PLANNED ON A CYCLE DIET DOING THIS FOR 2 WEEKS THEN TAKING MY CALS DOWN TO 2000 A WEEK FOR 2 WEEKS BUT HAVENT DECIDED MAYBE SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME AN OPNINION.... THANKS

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    For a great cutting approach, check the cutting sticky atop the page.

~SC~

thanks bro ill read it again ...

whats up guys i have been on this diet since thursday and this morning i weighed in at 254..6 lbs in 4 days hmm im sure its mostly water weight.. but i dont know how i usually drink a gallon a day... im still revising the diet because apparently Swole found a glitch in it if he wanted me to read that sticky again... anyways give me some advise on the revise anything is much appreciated....

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    Whats up guys this site seems to have some of the most knowledgeable people of any site i have came into contact with so this is my first post to any msg board....
    First the stats im 24 -260 lbs 24 percent body fat 193 lean body mass. ive did some searching read rambo's q and a on diets and i thought i would post the one i created please DONT be polite if anything is wrong i want to know im anal about anything i do i want it up to snuff.

CARDIO 5 DAYS A WEEK 1ST SESSION 30 MINS HIIT -2ND 30 MINS HIITT 3RD 45 MINS -WALKING 4TH 30 MINS HIIT 5TH 60 MINS WALKING. ALL CARDIO IN THE AM 8AM SHARP.

Good

9 AM MEAL 1 24 OUNCES WATER -4 SCOOPS WHEY PROTEIN- 1 BANANA 6OZ
    520 CALS 80g PROTEIN 26g CARBS

This Meal Should be Protein/Fat Only. I.e. 4 scoops whey and 2 TBSP Natural PB

12 MEAL 2 CHICKEN BREAST 6OZ - BROWN RICE 1 CUP COOKED -GREEN
    BEANS 50Z
    472 CALS 60g protein 58g Carbs

Again, Should be Pro/Fat Only Meal.. Lose the Brown Rice and Green beans. Try it with either Flax Oil or Almonds

15OO MEAL 3 2 SCOOPS WHEY - 24 OUNCES WATER-FLAXSEED OIL 1 TABLESPOON
    390 CALS 40g PROTEIN 10g CARBS 14g EFA'S

Good.

LIFT @ 1600 -1700

1730 MEAL 4 -TUNA PACKED IN WATER 4 OZ 3.5 OZ BAKED RED POTATO - BROCOCLI 7 OUNCES - 1 TABLESPOON FLAX
    400 CALS 40g PROTEIN 39g CARBS 16 g EFA'S

What are you having for PWO? Try to Take in 2 Scoops Whey (40g pro) and 80g of dextrose. Move this meal 1 hour after you have your PWO shake and lose the flax.. its best not to combine fat/carbs.

2000 MEAL 5 24 OZ WATER 2 SCOOPS WHEY 1 TEASPOON FLAX
    325 CALS 40g PROTEIN 10g CARBS 7g EFA'S

Good

TOTALS- CALS 2408 MACRO -PROTEIN 260g -CARBS 143 -EFA'S 37g

I HAD ALSO PLANNED ON A CYCLE DIET DOING THIS FOR 2 WEEKS THEN TAKING MY CALS DOWN TO 2000 A WEEK FOR 2 WEEKS BUT HAVENT DECIDED MAYBE SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME AN OPNINION.... THANKS

Wait til you complete 8-10 weeks of this diet then you can consider going on a cycle.
    My advice is in bold letters.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro.. how tall are you? i started at 270 at 6'1.. and im still a fat shizznit..

80 grams is a lot to digest might go below 50.. also by cycle do you mean aas or clen or eca...? I wouldnt mess with aas till at lease a year deep in the game.. ATLEASE..
    Last edited by Elliot; 06-20-2004 at 12:12 PM.

I agree with elliot on that first meal.. def take it down to 50 or a little less

Quake is offline Member
    What time do you go to bed? If it's anything after say 21:00 then you could add a protein shake (mixed with water not milk)directly before hitting the hay to aid recuperation and keep/gain lean muscle. Have you ever heard the stories of pro BB's even going on a drip every night to keep their protein up?

Thanks guys... those are easy rearanges.... appreciate the help... im 6'1... im thinking about making my own natural peanut butter do u guys do that or buy it... i thought about combineing some flax seed oil too it ... or if anyone has the recipe shed some light but thanks for the help...

oh and on the cycle question just cycling the calories and macro's no aas... ive been lifting for 3 years tryed out for bud/s training and phucked my legs up (multiple stress fractures) so ive gained a ton of weight... due to no cardio but now ive finally healed up... just gonna be a while before i run again...

Then don’t run... walk... walking is better then nothing... I'm the same height bro... It’s a bitch being that weight... or at lease for me it was... I'm 215 now and I still feel like a fat sh.it... the peanut butter idea isn’t bad... but it comes out to the same price as regular peanut butter minus the peanut cracking... and don’t ad flax to it since it already has a good amount of fat in it.. Glad to hear that there’s someone similar to me out there... welcome aboard... oh yeah beware of leanmeout, badman, and swole... their into kinky three way fetishes... Like tying each other up with panty hose and having spelling bee's...
    Last edited by Elliot; 06-20-2004 at 02:50 PM.

elliot speaks the truth

YA man.. it sucks real bad... thats my problem too.. before i went to bud/s i was 210lbs and i still felt fat i dont know if i will ever be satisfied.... thats usually the case with type A personalities though... the worst part about it is winter cloths... makes u look outrageously fat lol...

Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    YA man.. it sucks real bad... thats my problem too.. before i went to bud/s i was 210lbs and i still felt fat i dont know if i will ever be satisfied.... thats usually the case with type A personalities though... the worst part about it is winter cloths... makes u look outrageously fat lol...

acttuly i can hide it in the winter.. in the summer i have to wear dressshirts tucked in.. so having fat roll over my belt wouldnt cut it..

lol good point.....

Thread Information