Beernutz is offline Member

Just when im on to something Vacation is just around the corner

my training and diet has gone to a level ive never had b4 as of late and just when im starting to be happy with my progress my vacation creeps us behind me. On July 28th im going to Italy for 3 weeks. I wouldnt be worried about 1 or 2 weeks but 3 weeks is a long time with no diet and training. I know there isnt much i can do or you guys can say, but i know im gonna come back really outta shape after my grandparents shove all the good food down my throat. Has this ever happened to anyone b4? If so how did you loose alot of gains?

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    my training and diet has gone to a level ive never had b4 as of late and just when im starting to be happy with my progress my vacation creeps us behind me. On July 28th im going to Italy for 3 weeks. I wouldnt be worried about 1 or 2 weeks but 3 weeks is a long time with no diet and training. I know there isnt much i can do or you guys can say, but i know im gonna come back really outta shape after my grandparents shove all the good food down my throat. Has this ever happened to anyone b4? If so how did you loose alot of gains?
    MAN, i just sorta got done with something like this and I learned my lesson. I got out of school( year around trimester ) memorial day weekend. This was also the weekend my little bro came back from an outta state university. I stopped drinkin, which was the biggest thing ive ever had to do for over 3 weeks prior to this cause i was leveling off. I finally told myself that for the week he is in, ill drink and do whatever I want since im in the game for life and ive been dieting strong since feb. I planned on doin morning cardio and lifting still, but it went to ****. I gained noticable fat.

It pissed me off the most, because summers are so big to me. They are my chance to kick it with the guys and do dumb crazy partyin before I start school again, so i was planning on takin 3 breaks, the one i did around memorial day. Summerfest which is huge in milw, and late summer when I go on a 4 day vacation with just the guys. I will definately have to reconsider how i approach those other weekends.

Try to find a gym out there, or still do cardio, then sacrifice by having a small cheat meal every other day. Something like that. You shouldnt really gain any fat then.

-ost

i dunno if i can find a gym there. Its in a small town. I dunno about that cheat meal thing either. My grandparents are Italian. If anyone is Italian you know what i mean. My grandparents are gonna force feed me to eat nothing but pasta, veal, chicken legs, potatoes and such. I think i just gotta relax for those 3 weeks and just look forward to comming back and getting it all back i guess.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, I suggest that you do your best but don't kill yourself worrying about it. Eat a little pasta and pig out on the veal. Have a scoop of potatoes and fill your plate with chicken. You're going to ITALY for Christ's sake. Enjoy yourself. If you don't, I'll lock you in the trunk of my car and I'll go in your place.

lol ...thanks badman your the best bro...

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Remember..... you have the rest of your life to go after your fitness goals. You may not be able to go to Italy ever again. Don't even worry about it, just have fun, eat/cheat/drink etc.... and handle business when you get back.

Have a great time, I am jealous. I have wanted to go to Italy for a long time since I am full blooded Italian.

<<LMO>>

rambo is offline The Lord God
    i dunno if i can find a gym there. Its in a small town. I dunno about that cheat meal thing either. My grandparents are Italian. If anyone is Italian you know what i mean. My grandparents are gonna force feed me to eat nothing but pasta, veal, chicken legs, potatoes and such. I think i just gotta relax for those 3 weeks and just look forward to comming back and getting it all back i guess.
    I know EXACTLY how you feel. I actually might be there at the same time as you. Whereabout you going? Anyway, I'll be there for 2 weeks, and I'll doubt I can find a gym, so I'll just do some running on my own in the AM and hope for the best... maybe run some clen .

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Remember..... you have the rest of your life to go after your fitness goals. You may not be able to go to Italy ever again. Don't even worry about it, just have fun, eat/cheat/drink etc.... and handle business when you get back.

Have a great time, I am jealous. I have wanted to go to Italy for a long time since I am full blooded Italian.

<<LMO>>
    Ya right bro your Italian. What part? Im Calabrese so my heads pretty hard..lol

Ya right bro your Italian. What part? Im Calabrese so my heads pretty hard..lol

100% Sicilian haha.... I am stubborn and have a mom who tries to feed everyone and anyone who comes into my house

<<LMO>>

same here bro...My mom used to feed me and my buddies everything. I had to train her to buy me the food i eat now. **** it was hard. Thats cool tho bro glad to here i have an whoop bro in the diet forum. Forza Italia!!! if they dont beat bulgaria on tuesday then i officially consider team Italy a bunch of supermodels who dont deserve to touch a soccer ball.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Sicilian? ****, I can't talk to you anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Sicilian? ****, I can't talk to you anymore.

Well now that I found out you are still canadian I am not talking to you either

Until you get your green card hah

<<LMO>>

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Napoli, baby!!!

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    sicialian over here!

TrIBOL

Thread Information