ADRENALINErush02 is offline Junior Member

Am I doing something wrong or just impatient??

I have been dieting now for 15 days trying to cut, 6 days a week, cheat days on sunday.
    I am 210lbs probably around 11-12% bf
    When I started dieting I was around 206lbs now im up in weight, which was not my intention.

My diet consists of:
    Workout Days
    -7am Cardio (~75%mhr) for 35-45 min...5g of glutamine prior + cup of coffee
    -9am 7 egg whites and 3 whole eggs
    -11:30am 45g of whey and 1/4 cup almonds
    -1:30pm 1 1/2 chick breasts + 1/2cup of brown rice
    -4:00pm either chicken breast with carb control bbq sauce + 1/2 cup almonds
    Or can of tuna w/2tbspn OliveOil, small tomato + onion
    -6:30 workout
    7:45pm-Pwo shake-->40g Whey + 75g ultra fuel
    8:30pm 1 1/2 chicken breast or lean meat or fish with 1/2 cup of brown rice
    11:00pm 1 1/2 chicken breast or can of tuna with 2 tbspn of natty pb
    ***Non workout days
    Cardio is the same and so is the diet aside from my post workout meals
    and the PPWO meal consists of just protein and fat, no carbs
    -Im drinking around a gallon or more of water also

My cycle is 75mg prop ed and 50mg winny ed

Am I gaining weight because this is my first two weeks back in a few months b/c I was recovering from back surgery.
    Maybe im jumping the gun too quickly or maybe holding water. Just wanted to see what you guys think
    Thanks!

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    I would say you're anabolic . You are taking prop and winny. It may be water from the prop, however, prop users report less water weight than other esters of test. Are you taking nolvadex ? That should help with water retention. Fifteen days isn't very long either. Has your bodyfat changed? I would say just keep doing what you are doing and let things fall where they may. I have no idea about your diet, some diet guru will have to critique that.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Ignore the scale!!! Have you taken bodyfat measurements? Have you noticed any changes in the mirror? Those methods are better indicators of fat loss than the scale, especially when taking AAS.

The only recommendation I have is that you cut out carbs from meal three and add them to your PPWO meal. If you can hack it, no carbs on "off" days from the gym.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    yeah,cut out the rice in your 2nd to last meal and cut out the nat pb..too many cal for 11pm.and 15 days isnt long at all bro.give it time,it will come

ADRENALINErush02 is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys maybe I shouldnt worry about the scale so much

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    yeah,cut out the rice in your 2nd to last meal and cut out the nat pb..too many cal for 11pm.and 15 days isnt long at all bro.give it time,it will come
    DONT CUT THE RICE OUT OF YOUR PPWO MEAL BRO...U NEED CARB THERE!!! However i do agree on the natty pb that late, try a diff fat source

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    There is nothing wrong with using natural peanut butter for your before bed meal. As long as it is within your Macros that you usually have before bed you are fine. I myself stick to a shake w/ flax..... but once in a while when I actually have natural peanut butter in the house I use it w/ a shake. As long as you eat the ammount you have listed above I don't see it hurting you. Think about it.... a shake w/ flax is about 350kcals give or take your brand of protein powder...... 2tbsp of natural pb & a chicken breast is about 380kcals. Not a big difference.....and the ammount can be adjusted to reach your target macros. I would not say natural peanut butter shouldn't be used before bed because there is no reason it shouldn't.

The reason most don't use natural PB is because they can't just have 1 or 2 tablespoons.... lol... I am one of them. I eat 1/4 of the jar instead and that is definitely no good

<<LMO>>

i was just saying he shouldnt b/c there is something like 6 or 7 grams of carbs per serving. but ne who. . yeah i go thru jars of natty crunchy PB like its my freggin job!

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    i was just saying he shouldnt b/c there is something like 6 or 7 grams of carbs per serving. but ne who. . yeah i go thru jars of natty crunchy PB like its my freggin job!

Most natty PB's only have 1-2 net carbs. The one I buy only has 1-2g of sugar per serving and the rest is fiber. Now regular peanut butter with 3-4g of sugar is not ideal at all. Plus there are no EFA oils in most regular PB

And yea I love the crunchy natty PB..... nothing beats it. But I don't use it anymore because I can't only eat 2 tablespoons lol

<<LMO>>

i guess my natty PB is just shytty. . as i sit here and eat more and more of it lol

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    i guess my natty PB is just shytty. . as i sit here and eat more and more of it lol

LOL.....

<<LMO>>

Beernutz is offline Member
    yummmmmmmmm natty pb chunky is the best.. the only prob i have with it is i eat it to quick and it gets stuck in my throat and goes down really slow and painful....**** it hurts as it slides down feeling like its stretching my throat.

thats when you know you have a prob with natty PB BEER. . when you eat so much it hurts, lol

Beernutz is offline Member
    lol..ya i agree....

You guys are nucking futs

<<LMO>>

Thread Information