Thread: Mass of Skin...

I'm in a Hurry! is offline Junior Member

Cool Mass of Skin...

Robert... his a guy I know from the gym. We've been talking several times and he ask me for an advice. I'm not sure I can help him there but maybe you guys will be able to help me out.
    His 45yrs old and he use to be 40pounds of fat overweighted. He lost most of it and now his stuck with a lot of skin... too much... His looking for a way to take it off, at least a part of it. He wants some abds and he's pretty cut actually. Probably around 10-12% B/F. So I don't know if there's a specefic meal or supplement he shoud take... to be honest I'm pretty lost in those kind of problem but since he's a nice guy I wanna help him out. Can you guys give me a hand?

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    not much you can do about loose skin bro. . .just fill it out with muscle or get surgery

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    it willm eventually shrink,you have to remember it has been stretched for so long.it needs time...GH will help speed the process...assuming your not talking rolls of skin

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    not much you can do about loose skin bro. . .just fill it out with muscle or get surgery

Nah.... loose skin will slowly go away over time. It is normal though.... when you go from fat to skinny fast your skin doesn't have time to catch up. Just be patient with it and like dalcowbag said start filling it with muscle. It will go away before you know it.

<<LMO>>

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw one of those shows on discovery channel where they were cutting excess skin off this chick that had lost over 300lbs. it was nasty, looked like they were skinning a whale! they cut off like 40lbs of excess flab from her tits and tummy, then stapled her back together. freaky...

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    if he were my age (19) his skin would still have some elasticity to it and would return to normal over time.. however at his age he would need to have surgery to remove it.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    if he were my age (19) his skin would still have some elasticity to it and would return to normal over time.. however at his age he would need to have surgery to remove it.
    HGH will deff. help him out. It will make his skin tight and he will even cut more fat. Perhaps he could get down to like8% bf. I would say 2-3ius a day for a few months.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    W/out a pic it's hard to say. However, to say loose skin will just "go away" over time, sorry, no lies from me as it won't. I work w/people all the time who have this issue.

Tummy tuck basically if it's beyond snapping back to normal.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    HGH will deff. help him out. It will make his skin tight and he will even cut more fat. Perhaps he could get down to like8% bf. I would say 2-3ius a day for a few months.

Oh $hit I didn't realize his age.... yes you guys are all correct then. When you are younger however it does snap back pretty quick. I lost 60 pounds from when I was 210 and went down to 150 in a matter of 2 months and I had all sorts of loose skin.... but it went back to normal. Then again I was only 17 when I did this so that may be the reason.

<<LMO>>

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, LMO age is a big factor. You lose the elasticity and strength in your skin as you get older so therefore it would be a lot harder for it to return to normal.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Yea man, loose skin blows. If there were somethin a person could take besides surgery, id be all over it. I lost 80lbs awhile back in under a year. Now i have this loose skin around my lower stomach and love handles that piss me off beyond belief, because from the front view, it makes a person appear fatter than they actually are.

BTW, how does HGH help tighten skin????

-ost

Thread Information