BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Seven Day "Contest" Prep Plan Journal

Hey all...

Beginning Friday, I will be undertaking a "trial run" of a final preparation plan laid out by our own Diet Guru, Swolecat, in Testosterone Nation. Having read it some time ago, I have greatly looked forward to trying this micro-diet for some time, and, with plans to look my best in early August, I believe I am presently at a level of leanness which will allow me to take this program for a "test drive" so that I might guage how I'll respond to it come the real deal, i.e, my attempt at some semblance of fitness modeling - if only once.

The journey begins Friday, and I must say that I anticipate it will be an incredible learning experience, as well as a grueling one (I'm already dreading the day where I'm only allotted a quarter gallon of water ALL DAY...ouch). I'm hoping that my keepign this journal will also serve as a learning experience for others. An exact replica will be kept in my cycle diary thread, which can be found by clicking HERE.

While I'll be laying out the basics below, if only to help me get a better understanding of how each day will be organized, the original Testosterone Nation version can be found by clicking HERE for those who are interested.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good luck w/it!

~SC~

Friday, June 25th
    Workout: Full-body workout (2 sets per part) at relatively high reps followed by a prolonged posing session with a deep squeeze for each muscle group.
    Diet: The standard diet which I have been following but with a slightly lowered PWO carb-intake.
    Supplementation: 300mg R-ALA & 50mg Vanadyl Sulfate with 2 PWO meals
    Water: Normal water intake (approximately 2 gallons per day for me)
    Sodium: Normal sodium intake (fairly mild)

Saturday, June 26th
    Workout: 40 mins of a.m. cardio and an afternoon posing session
    Diet: Standard but with only carbs coming after morning cardio and posing session (perhaps 60-80grams total).
    Supplementation: 300mg R-ALA & 50mg vanadyl Sulfate with the two carb meals.
    Water:Standard water intake
    Sodium: Standard Sodium intake.

Sunday, June 27th
    Workout: 40 minutes of morning cardio and an 'arms only' workout in the afternoon (3-4 sets each @ 13-15 reps).
    Diet: Begin carb depletion by taking in only half a cup of oats and the 30-some-odd grams of carbs in my PWO MRP for my total carb intake.
    Supplementation: VS and R-ALA with my carb meals
    Water: 2 gallons
    Sodium:In addition to taking in a full bouillon cube after cardio and before bed, all solid food will be salted.

Monday, June 28th

Workout: 40 mins of a.m. cardio and p.m. workout consisting of chest and shoulders
    Diet: carbs restricted solely to the two PWO (weight training) meals
    Supplementation: standard VS and R-ALA with carb meals.
    Water: 2 gallons
    Sodium: solid foods salted and a bouillon cube after cardio and before bed

Tuesday, June 29th
    Workout:40 mins of a.m. cardio and p.m. workout consisting of back, traps and calves.
    Diet: ZERO carbs on this day
    Supplementation: none
    Water: 2 Gallons
    Sodium: solid foods salted and a bouillon cube after cardio and before bed

Wednesday, June 30th
    Workout: 40 mins of a.m. cardio
    Diet: seven total meals alternating chicken and sweet potato for one meal, sweet potato alone for the next...repeat cycle.
    Supplementation: VS and R-ALA with *every* meal. As-of-yet to be determined diuretic with meals 1, 3, and 5.
    Water: 1 gallon for the day sipped *between* meals, not with.
    Sodium: as close to none as humanly possible.

Thursday, July 1st
    Workout: NO workouts whatsoever
    Diet: same alternating chicken and sweet potato cycle as above
    Supplementation: VS and R-ALA with every meal and yet-to-be determined diuretic on same schedule.
    Water: 3/4 of a gallon
    Sodium: again, as little as humanly possible

Friday, July 2nd
    Workout: NO workouts of any kind
    Diet:chicken and sweet potato every three hours
    Supplementation:diuretics as needed
    Water: one quarter of a gallon (yup, you heard right)
    Sodium: once again, as close to NONE as possible

Saturday, July 3rd
    Workout: None
    Diet: playing it by ear based on my experience in the past with regards to what I can get away with in terms of some early morning simple carbs.
    Supplementation: none
    Water: back to normal
    Sodium: back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Good luck w/it!

~SC~
    Since you're checking in on this, can I ask if I'm reading it incorrectly in assuming that the carb loading days alternate a chicken with sweet potato meal and a sweet potato by itself meal, or is it alternating a chicken with sweet potato meal and a sweet potato by itself meal with the sweet potato already having chicken mashed in?? In other words, are all inclusions of a sweet potato in the final three days assumed to contain shredded chicken as to not be taking in carbs alone, and the addition of a chicken breast at every other meal serves only to bump protein intake? Thanks.

You alternate chicken/sweet potato meals with sweet potato only meals. The focus of these 3 days is to carb-up, we're not concered w/protein intake to any great extent. (this is the only time when it is allowable to go under your bodyweight in protein per day) If you have "de-carbed" correctly w/the sodium and all, the rebound works in your favor like Ben Wallace.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Since you're checking in on this, can I ask if I'm reading it incorrectly in assuming that the carb loading days alternate a chicken with sweet potato meal and a sweet potato by itself meal, or is it alternating a chicken with sweet potato meal and a sweet potato by itself meal with the sweet potato already having chicken mashed in?? In other words, are all inclusions of a sweet potato in the final three days assumed to contain shredded chicken as to not be taking in carbs alone, and the addition of a chicken breast at every other meal serves only to bump protein intake? Thanks.

You alternate chicken/sweet potato meals with sweet potato only meals. The focus of these 3 days is to carb-up, we're not concered w/protein intake to any great extent. (this is the only time when it is allowable to go under your bodyweight in protein per day) If you have "de-carbed" correctly w/the sodium and all, the rebound works in your favor like Ben Wallace.

~SC~
    Ahh, thanks for the clarification. Btw, love that ben wallace comment, I'm thinking I'll have to steal it in the near future to seem witty.

7-Day Blitz...Day One

This first day, other than a lowered PWO carb intake, does not differ dramatically from my standard approach during this diet/cycle.

Performed a full body workout for the first time in a long time, and briefly abandoned the accentuated negative training which was somewhat of a guilty pleasure/sweet relief in many respects. Got some amazing pumps going and then polished that off with some posing 'practice', which, I'm a tad shocked to find, is exceedingly more difficult than I imagined and almost a workout in and of itself.

It was more than a little odd to NOT taste and feel that rush of simple sugars in (relatively) HUGE amounts after the workout, and, while I can't explain it, there's no question my body can 'tell' that I didn't give it its normal and necessary dose of PWO carbs.

For those who may have missed the above post, I went against my normal plan to not utilize the scale save for an emergency and jumped on this morning before performing cardio. The reason I've elected to do this is not so much for myself (as I'm *still* going by the mirror first and foremost) but as an instrument to gauge the effectiveness of seven day blitz for those reading the thread in the hopes of seeing how it goes both in terms of visuals and in qualatative measures. Anyway, I was pleased to see i was punching in at 219. Swole reports an average weight loss this last week of 5-8 pounds, so we'll see where I come in with regards to that.

7-Day Blitz...Day Two

Well, I am quite saddened to say that day two went to complete and TOTAL hell, to the point I'm almost afraid that the seven day program is going to be greatly compromised by the events. Day one went 100 percent 'by the book', but I awoke to day two feeling like I was hungover even though I haven't had alcohol for quite a long time. Now, I'm not attributing this sickness to the day one diet, and am certain it was just a coincidence, but it did manage to destroy the efforts of day two. I tried to start off the morning with some cardio, which may have been a mistake, as all it did was exacerbate the disgusting feeling I already had....to the point that by the time I returned home I felt genuinely ill to the point of a flu-like state. I tried, in vain, to hold down a very light protein shake when it was clear that I wasn't going to be doing well with 'normal food', but it came up shortly thereafter. For the rest of the day, as I lay in bed watching fight club, the red sox, mystic river and some family guy season two, the only food i could manage to hold down was toast. I ate a fair amount as it seemed to keep my stomach settled, and then by 8:00 that evening, had my roommate pick me up some soft serve vanilla ice cream as I was starving and still didn't feel i could hold down solid food. Plus, I was sick as all hell and that is like my one "medicinal food" that, at least mentally, always makes me feel as if i'm getting better.

I don't know how much of the seven day program was compromised by this turn of events, but, at least in my mind, I woke up looking like I'd regressed a full week or two in terms of definition (may be in my head....i hope). I will be, however, following through with the program and seeing it to completion in the hopes that I can still salvage something significant from it.

Actually, Swolecat, if you're still checking in on this, would you mind "estimating" or rendering a guess as to how detrimental that day may have been. It was the day prior to the beginning of water flooding and sodium loading, so it's not as if I missed a carb deplete schedule or a sodium load day....which I hope somewhat mitigates the downturn.

7-Day Blitz...Day Three

Today marked the first day of the sodium loading/carb depleting phase. I don't know if it has to do with my illness from the day prior, or the fact that I take in VERY little sodium on a day-to-day basis already, but after only a day of sodium loading, I feel a bit watery and blurred. Again, after yesterday's illness, it's likely in my head (though there's sure to be some physical residual from feeling like i felt) but, at the very least, the sodium intake is a shock to my taste buds.....WOW had i forgotten how potent salt can be.

Getting the two gallons worth of water was NOT a problem, as that's close to my norm for a workout day and only slightly below for a non-workout day. The true difficulty for me, without question, will not be forcing down large quantities of water, but rather restricting it in those last two days. Seriously not looking forward to that one.

Because of yesterday's illness, I also did not take 'before pics', and may have scapped the idea for this trial run....though I will CERTAINLY be doing so for the real deal. I may, however, try to get some in tonight. But I have to wonder how fair it would be to take them at this point in terms of conveying an honest transformation.

If you are ill, it's probably best served to rest and recover. Going to darn near 0 sodium and limiting water while you are ill is not the best idea. I'd try it when you're better seriously.

~SC~

If you are ill, it's probably best served to rest and recover. Going to darn near 0 sodium and limiting water while you are ill is not the best idea. I'd try it when you're better seriously.

~SC~
    While I appreciate your advice greatly, the brevity of the illness has prompted me to move forward as originally intended. Only once was I ill in my entire life for more than 24 hours, so I'm usually well in the clear after a day, and, as such, I'm going to roll the dice on this one. Though, I must stress to those reading, that as I missed a day in terms of following the program to the letter, I would feel unjustified in making any claims that my results are at all emblematic of the programs desired ends and specifics. I do, however, still expect good things as can be seen in my post below.

7-Day Blitz...Day Four

Well, I must say that this day was divided into two distinct halves. This of course means that, despite the illness (brief, which helped), I *will* be finishing out the prep plan just to see what effect there is with every intention of at least one more trial run before the "real deal".

Anyway, to return to the two halves issue, I spent most of the day very aware that my vascularity seemed diminished and my definition blurred. A 'mirror check' upon returning home confirmed my worst fears and while I never questioned the program, per se, I did question whether the lost 'day two' was really causing some problems.

The second half of the day, however, saw me singing the praises of the program even *with* the botched day two. PWO and posing practice saw a sharpness return and PWO meals one and two only refined it further....I have now learned to keep absolute faith in the program and not let these doubts creep in.

Things are coming along *very* nicely and I'm greatly looking forward to the next stage. Recalling that I started at 219, I will be weighing in one more time following the conclusion of the carb depletion phase (so first thing wednesday morning) and then once more at the conclusion. I can't estimate what i expect to have lost by each point, but I would say there's little question I'll certainly be losing something, and, although I was thrown a bit by some bloating (probably brought on by the salt, not the water, as I'm 'used to' that much water), the mirror seems to be telling me that the fat/subcu water is coming off a bit more rapidly then i've been used to these last four weeks or so.

Tomorrow will be a fairly tough day, as there are NO carbs whatsoever, not even PWO....and I know how badly my body craves those PWO carbs...i hate to do that to it tomorrow, but it must be done.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Best of luck to you man, sounds like you are incredibly dedicated and thats good.. Keep it up. I wanna see some pics when you're done

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    7-Day Blitz...Day Four

Well, I must say that this day was divided into two distinct halves. This of course means that, despite the illness (brief, which helped), I *will* be finishing out the prep plan just to see what effect there is with every intention of at least one more trial run before the "real deal".

Anyway, to return to the two halves issue, I spent most of the day very aware that my vascularity seemed diminished and my definition blurred. A 'mirror check' upon returning home confirmed my worst fears and while I never questioned the program, per se, I did question whether the lost 'day two' was really causing some problems.

The second half of the day, however, saw me singing the praises of the program even *with* the botched day two. PWO and posing practice saw a sharpness return and PWO meals one and two only refined it further....I have now learned to keep absolute faith in the program and not let these doubts creep in.

Things are coming along *very* nicely and I'm greatly looking forward to the next stage. Recalling that I started at 219, I will be weighing in one more time following the conclusion of the carb depletion phase (so first thing wednesday morning) and then once more at the conclusion. I can't estimate what i expect to have lost by each point, but I would say there's little question I'll certainly be losing something, and, although I was thrown a bit by some bloating (probably brought on by the salt, not the water, as I'm 'used to' that much water), the mirror seems to be telling me that the fat/subcu water is coming off a bit more rapidly then i've been used to these last four weeks or so.

Tomorrow will be a fairly tough day, as there are NO carbs whatsoever, not even PWO....and I know how badly my body craves those PWO carbs...i hate to do that to it tomorrow, but it must be done.
    This last day before the sodium cutting and water cutting and carb loading, is very crucial. NO carbs, tons of salt, and two+ gallons of water. It's the last chance you have to send that message to your body, send it loudly.

~SC~

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I just picked up the latest issue of Flex (I have to have SOMETHING to read on the crapper) and Chris Aceto has an article which is almost identical to Swole's 7-day rip up. I'm sure that some of the philosophies are common throughout the fitness community, but the whole tone of the article just sounded so much like Swole.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I just picked up the latest issue of Flex (I have to have SOMETHING to read on the crapper) and Chris Aceto has an article which is almost identical to Swole's 7-day rip up. I'm sure that some of the philosophies are common throughout the fitness community, but the whole tone of the article just sounded so much like Swole.
    I'll have to check that out!

~SC~

This last day before the sodium cutting and water cutting and carb loading, is very crucial. NO carbs, tons of salt, and two+ gallons of water. It's the last chance you have to send that message to your body, send it loudly.

~SC~
    And send it loudly I did....I went to about three gallons of water and enough salt to turn the pond behind my apartment into a genuine sea. I'm greatly looking forward to what the next days bring as a result of my getting that message across in a BIG way.

7-Day Blitz...Day Five

Well, I just officially said good-bye to sodium and will be saying the same to mass quantitites of water very, very soon. While I get to say hello to carbs once again tomorrow, it's little consolation as A) I developed quite the affinity for salt over these last four days and B) I LOVE my water and dread the steadily shrinking intake to come.

As far as progress is concerned, I oscillate between feeling noticeably leaned out versus five days ago and feeling smoothed out as compared to that same starting point. I suspect it has much to do with the timing of meals and sodium intake, so I'm not anywhere near a panic, particularly as yesterday demonstrated that I have little to worry about following posing.

It was quite odd today, as I suspected it'd be, to not take in ANY carbs PWO. My taste buds come to expect them and my body to depend on them, and both were left wanting and both have not been shy about letting me know they're 'pissed' about it.

Tomorrow I weigh in to see where I'm at at the conclusion of carb depletion/sodium-water loading....it'll make for an interesting morning as I'm quite curious as to where I might stand.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    good thread BG, are you going to post pics when you're done?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    good thread BG, are you going to post pics when you're done?
    I will, but I'm incredibly dissapointed in myself for not taking before pics at day 1 or 0.....VERY dissapointed. I will, however, be taking this for one more trial run before the "real deal" and I swear on my AR membership to do complete before and afters at this point.

Quick Update Re: End of Sodium Loading

Began this 'journey' at 219lbs and weighed in today at 216lbs, same scale, same *exact* time of day, both instances done first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before performing a.m. cardio.

7-Day Blitz...Day Six

Okay, the title is misleading since I counted the two days before the *official start as days of my journal....so my last post will be titled 7-Day Blitz...Day Nine or something like that.

Anyway, to get to the point. HOLY F'ing SHIAT!!! That is all I can say to describe every aspect of today's experiences. First, it is my first day with any experience in water depletion - it's still a gallon allowance for today, but that is pretty **** low for me anyway and trust me, I AM FEELING IT.... As part of my summer gig, I often do irrigation work (sprinkler systems and such) and today, we had to fix a busted line, and I stared at that clear, shimmering, flowing, beautiful water as it cascaded out of the PVC pipe reflecting not only the mischiveous rays of the summer sun and the hopes and dreams of a mid summer's youthfulness, but my pathetic, dumbfounded face: I was eyeing that water like a normal dieter eyes a pizza or chocolate cake. I just wanted to scream, "screw the diet!!!" and jump down in the trench to swallow as much H20 as humanly possible. I'm sorry for the literary prose above, but it I never thought the flow of dirty sprinkler water could be so poetic or desirable....NEVER.

For further "Holy Shiat", look no further than my food intake: sweet potatoes, sweet potatoes, sweet potatoes EVERYWHERE. All seven meals today have a sweet potatoe in them, and I'm not sure if it's more disgusting at breakfast, or will end up being more disgusting by meal seven. At any rate, it's also in every meal for the rest of Thursday and Friday, so by the time this thing is over, I'm sure I'll harbor a resentment for the sweet potato farmers of america that may just prompt me to salt some fields so that they can grow no more....how's THAT for sodium loading!??!?!

The final "Holy Shiat", and this is a GOOD 'holy shiat", is that, already, the carb loading and water depletion is working absolute miracles in terms of vascularity and tightness. It is my understanding that friday is the 'big day' in terms of drying out and tightening up, and, if so, I'll eat as many sweet potatoes as it takes to get there, as this little preview has me absolutely giddy. Now, I discount that it is the fina in action as, A)i've been on it for only a week as of today, and B) what are the odds fina would kick BIG TIME and only in this one regard on the very day i switch to H20 depletion and carb loading? Not very good....I gotta give credit where credit is due and state that, if this continues (hell even if this is as good as it gets to be honest), SC is more than deserving of the praise he receives here and elsewhere...and I do NOT toss compliments and praise around the boards lightly, if at all.

Should there be a digital cam in the house, I'm just going to snap a quick picture or two to give you guys and gals an idea of how this is progressing and why I'm as ecstatic as I appear above.

It's funny because that first day you can begin to feel the "draw" of the water out of the sub-q areas, and into the muscles. (I take it your chicken/sweet potato have as little sodium as possible, using fresh chicken not the bagged stuff) Anyhow, yes, tomorrow evening you'll be really amped and mid-day Friday you'll be amazed at how you keep changing. Don't know what diuretic aids you are using, but when people use diazide w/this program, by Friday night they're all sucked up!!!!!

Keep at it, you're almost there........it's worth it!

~SC~

7-Day Blitz...Day Seven (of nine...d'oh)

Well, i must say that after the first day of water depletion, it became a bit easier today. So certainly, at least with regard to water depletion, getting over that first hump was the hardest. Though, I may be speaking *far* too soon given that tomorrow is the dreaded 'quarter gallon day'.

Otherwise, things are really moving along very nicely, and, tough as it's been, i'm already looking forward to running maybe one more practice run before the 'real deal'. I'm certainly tightening up and drying up, and I already classify this endeavor as a great success. Though there are no before pics, after pics will certainly be posted saturday morning or so....maybe friday night, though I don't want to be premature and take them before the vascularity really has a chance to "pop".

Don't know what diuretic aids you are using, but when people use diazide w/this program, by Friday night they're all sucked up!!!!!

~SC~
    I had planned to go the dandelion root/B6 route, but there has apparently been a run on dandelion root in this part of the country and i could find it NOWHERE.

I'd wanted to perhaps run some taraxatone (sp?) but didn't have the amount that I thought i did, so I ended up using simple Diurex from walmart. It seems to be doing the trick, but as this is my first run, I don't know what's really attributable to what.

Oh, in addition to the small glass of red wine the night before, I'm giving serious consideration to adding in another "trick of the trade" to see just how I respond, and I'd like you're feedback on it fellow AR members.

But anyway, the night prior, I plan on rubbing preparation-H in the upper midsection area as well as the chest - areas that seem to be more stubborn right now and then wrapping in seran wrap before bed. I guy i know SWEARS by this, and I figured, why not? Anyone done this? It is supposed to suck that last stubborn bit of water right outta there.

Yes, u can do this.

Ideally do it for a few tanning sessions during that final week. Get Thiomucase instead of Prep H, it's far better. You also don't need the Saran Wrap.

~SC~

Yes, u can do this.

Ideally do it for a few tanning sessions during that final week. Get Thiomucase instead of Prep H, it's far better. You also don't need the Saran Wrap.

~SC~
    Is Thiomucase readily available or would I have to order it? I may have to go with the "H-bomb" the first go around and then buy some Thiomucase for the next try.

Okay, got a little giddy and even though the big tightening up day is supposed to be tomorrow, I took some ab shots tonight cuz i was feeling 'randy'...lol.

Seriously, though, they're the only shots i can really do in the mirror by myself, but my roommate will be taking some full body shots from all sorts of angles saturday a.m., and I'm hoping they reveal the progress in this seven day span. True there are no 'befores', but you'll have to trust me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Seven Day "Contest" Prep Plan Journal-diarysubmissionone.jpg   Seven Day "Contest" Prep Plan Journal-diarysubmissiontwo.jpg  

Looks very good!

You'll probably have to order the Thiomucase from on-line, yes.

~SC~

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Lookin good bro, good work. Keep it up you're doing great. Please post pics on saturday

7-Day Blitz...Day Eight(of nine...d'oh)

Well, insofar as diet is concerned, this was bar none the TOUGHEST day I have ever experienced in my somewhat limited time in the muscle building game. A quarter gallon is so absurdly low of a water intake for me that I've spent most of the day just lying still praying for time to speed up. I still have a precious cup or so left, and drinking it can't come soon enough....though i want to ration it...maybe even make it into ice cubes so i can savor it longer.

I'll tell ya, though, it's been well worth the arduous task....I got on the scale this morning and was no down to 211 from a start weight of 219 and an 'end of sodium loading' weight of 216 if i recall. I fully expect to dip below 210 at tomorrow morning's weigh in, as I've tightened up noticeably since this morning. As I sit typing this, barely concsious, I'm having a small glass of red wine before bed in the hopes of expelling that last little bit of water before tomorrow.

Pics will be taken tomorrow, and will go up either immediately after or that next morning depending on how busy i get and how my schedule looks.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 07-02-2004 at 10:57 PM.

KICK-(__!__) !!!!!!!!!!!

Big ups/congrats for your dedication to the 7 days.

~SC~

KICK-(__!__) !!!!!!!!!!!

Big ups/congrats for your dedication to the 7 days.

~SC~
    Many, many thanks. I'll tell ya, that was by far one of the toughest things I had to do, but, like most things in this world, yields results commensurate with your effort. I'm sure I'll be expounding on this in my 'summary/conclusion', but it was quite generous of you to openly post that information and beyond generous of you to be an active participant in this thread. Just one of the many reasons why AR is number one in my book....i didn't quite understand how much it had given me until I was conversing with several fellow gym members one afternoon - all of whom really knew their stuff - and I was, in my head, able to legitimately pick apart dietary strategies of theirs whereas most people, even those with a great deal of 'know-how', would have seen not a thing wrong with their approach.

Oh, and also, in your opinion, what would be a minimum period you would suggest one wait before embarking on the journey again? I'd like to squeeze in one more trial run before the 'real deal', but I fear that it might not be feasible to place it somewhere in the middle without running too close to the one i just finished or putting it too close to the one that matters.

Results:

Starting with some wheel shots since everyone always asks for those first....figured I'd get them out of the way. The first is taken from a year and a half ago (give or take) so that you can gauge my progress.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Seven Day "Contest" Prep Plan Journal-small-quads.jpg   Seven Day "Contest" Prep Plan Journal-wheels.jpg   Seven Day "Contest" Prep Plan Journal-wheels2.jpg   Seven Day "Contest" Prep Plan Journal-wheels3.jpg  

Some back shots...

Hopefully these pics shed some light onto my constantly stating that I love my back but hate my lats. I *do* believe that I have a very respectable back, and the hard work i put into it shows. My lats, however, despite an identical work ethic applied to them, seem to resist such results. Again, hopefully these pics illustrate that. As you can tell, lats will be one of my biggest priorities this fall/winter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Seven Day "Contest" Prep Plan Journal-reardoublebi2-7-3-04.jpg   Seven Day "Contest" Prep Plan Journal-reardoublebi-7-3-04.jpg  

some decent frontal shots

and a few from the front, where you can readily see that my arms stick out as a weakness as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Seven Day "Contest" Prep Plan Journal-frontangle-7-3-04-sub-.jpg   Seven Day "Contest" Prep Plan Journal-frontcrunch27-3-04-sub-.jpg   Seven Day "Contest" Prep Plan Journal-frontcrunch-7-3-04-sub-.jpg   Seven Day "Contest" Prep Plan Journal-frontflex-sub-.jpg   Seven Day "Contest" Prep Plan Journal-muscularfront-7-3-04-sub-.jpg  

rambo is offline The Lord God
    BG- Your progress has been amazing to watch and I'm thoroughly impressed by your dedication.

Congrats on an excellent job and a very impressive physique.

P.S. Cut your hair, you ****ing prole.

Thread Information