Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OK swole. ..

XL721 is offline Junior Member
    CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?????!!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That's up to all others, I just made a request that my programs not be discussed here. I have an understanding w/AR to help here and to not discuss my personal works here, so for someone else to bring them up and then threaten me w/my own works, is just not going to happen.

I made one request that my works not be discussed, and someone has a cow. Yes, I don't need inaccurate information about my programs being posted, so either keep that off these boards as per myself and A.R., or be dealt with. Easy choice.

The threat posed is an entirely different issue, and I have already notified those who need to know about this.

~SC~

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

The threat posed is an entirely different issue, and I have already notified those who need to know about this.

~SC~
    Threat? Is that what you consider that? I am merely trying to step out from the mirage and propoganda that has been issued here. I am not here to dispute the effectiveness of your program publicly because I have personally discussed with others the shortcomings of their results, however, I have chosen to keep them just that, 'personal'. To say that one cannot and will not fail is propoganda at its finest. Sure if you continue to funnel money each month to someone for a service then the likelihood of failure is lessoned, however, many are not willing to spend the large portion of money monthly for such plans.

There are two sides to every story swole and you for one should know that. However, to try to deny someone the oppurtunity to discuss the other side of the story sir is juvenile. Why should your services be any different than any other product on the market? I can come here and openly say that DC's True Protein rivals something close to a mix between DoggCrap (which was the reason this thread was back to the top) and spoiled milk, however, one cannot say publicly that their results from your product was subpar. Hell people have being saying for years that many bodybuilding product's results are subpar so why should this case be any different. If I were on here maliciously attacking you and your programs then most certainly I would understand your defense, however, you and I both know that is far from the case. All I have done is share a little slice of my homemade truth pie, now cant we all sit down and enjoy this delicacy.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How did this get out of hand? Both of you shake hands and make up... and respect SwoleCats wishes to be on the DL - simple sh!t... no need for an arguement here or personal attacks... you both made your points - end of story.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    didnt this thread start about protein?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    This is so dumb...... just let it die. Yes Swole is someone I admire and I trust his opinion over pretty much anyone's, however that doesn't mean I follow EVERY SINGLE THING he says. I am just an anal person, I never meant that I a packet of splenda will kill you, I am just stating I don't do it because for me I feel it hurts my progress when adding extra carbs to pro/fat meals and I know it does for some other people as well.

As for the comments about SGX, I don't know about the program as I have never used it. I am sure peopel don't get good results sometimes, but that is probably THEIR doing. Progress made in a diet can only be made if you apply yourself to the diet and cardio and stay with it. Of course those who don't follow it, cheat, or do the wrong cardio etc. will probably not get very far. Bottom line, I think it is wrong to threaten Swole with revealing information from his diet. Whether it is "Top Secret" as you put it or not, that is still not something that you should threaten as this is the man's business and it is not fair for you to do that. Let's just all shake hands and forget about this and continue on with what this board is here for.

<<LMO>>

One more time as I thank Warrior for stepping in:

ChosenOne:

1) If you've an issue w/my program, contact me off-line. Why you never did that in the first place, I've no idea. Perhaps you wished to not "funnel" money for consultation, that's fine. However, remember it's a service, all rules/regs are laid out in their entirety before anyone begins, and it ends up being your choice. I cannot force anyone to continue to see results. If someone is un-happy, it's definitely not anyone who is current and is actively working with me. Fact......

2) Yes, I said to keep discussion of my program off of A.R, as it's agreement I made a long time ago upon becoming Diet Guru Vet here. That should be respected, period, as you are a member here. You went into all other subject areas/tangents that weren't even relevant, so I won't even bother there. I.E. -----> You choose to now disclose how you've "chattted w/so many other dis-satisfied people", blah blah blah. Really? Never heard from 'em.........To each his own. Either you work w/someone until you reach your goals, or you try on your own. Either way is just fine, that is up to each person. I have the tools/guidance that are proven, who makes use of it is up to him/her. Again, I don't force anyone to change him/herself, that comes from within.
    I didn't make numerous magazines for failing people, I can assure you that, so you can save those stories.

Contact me off-line if you have serious issues. If they are not serious and you wish to only banter, I've other more important things to tend to.

Good day,
    ~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

As for the comments about SGX, I don't know about the program as I have never used it. I am sure peopel don't get good results sometimes, but that is probably THEIR doing. Progress made in a diet can only be made if you apply yourself to the diet and cardio and stay with it. Of course those who don't follow it, cheat, or do the wrong cardio etc. will probably not get very far. Bottom line, I think it is wrong to threaten Swole with revealing information from his diet. Whether it is "Top Secret" as you put it or not, that is still not something that you should threaten as this is the man's business and it is not fair for you to do that. Let's just all shake hands and forget about this and continue on with what this board is here for.

<<LMO>>
    Exactly. Nothing is top secret, but I do have my own twists to things. In reality, there are many varations on my one diet as well because many have different schedules, and one size does not fit all. It's not what you initially receive that matters, is what changes take place and what we do DOWN THE ROAD. Remember, it's a SERVICE, not just a program that is delivered and then "that's it". My point was the "threat" of posting his version of SGX was un-called for. It wouldn't reveal anything mind-blowing at first glance, no, but it's the principal of doing such a thing that had me questioning the motives of this particular person.

Anyhow, it's over.

~SC~

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    ok swole, i tried the ATW orange and your lucky it was good. . other wise I wouldnt give you ne more diet advice!!
    ORANGE SUCKS!!! Vanilla is the best

Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    ORANGE SUCKS!!! Vanilla is the best
    i still have to try this stuff. is orange that bad?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ill put it nicely. This isn't the place to discuss swoles personalized program. Thats all ill say.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    i still have to try this stuff. is orange that bad?
    orange is the best whey i have had IMO. . a coup-le ice cubes and its like an orange smoothie

D
    C
    B

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Ill put it nicely. This isn't the place to discuss swoles personalized program. Thats all ill say.
    That's all that you need say Pimp.

Thanks brutha.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'm not here to debate this issue any longer. I'm finished and officially unsubscribed from this thread as of now. Back to the discussion of ATW and True Protein (which really sucks thus far).

Oh yeah by the way Swole even if ATW and TrueProtein are the same price the taste of ATW far outweighs the selection of True Protein at this point. Continue referring your clients to ATW as it is far superior!

See I can play nice

:spudniksw

Sorry I know I said I was done but I have one more nice thing to say. Swole regardless of my progress at the time of SGX I have taken a number of your principals from the program and applied them to my current diet with much success. And that is good enough for me at this stage in the game. There are some lessons that can be used for a lifetime available in SGX.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Sorry I know I said I was done but I have one more nice thing to say. Swole regardless of my progress at the time of SGX I have taken a number of your principals from the program and applied them to my current diet with much success. And that is good enough for me at this stage in the game. There are some lessons that can be used for a lifetime available in SGX.
    I think that is great bro, as well as your take on ATW. I have no ill-will towards you, I think we just crossed our lines somewhere. I am glad that you are the adult that you are, and I appreciate your responses here, thank you.

~SC~

wow, if there were a bookie taking odds i would have lost a lot of money, i didnt think it would end so civil, nice job being adults gentleman, you set a good example to all

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    wow, if there were a bookie taking odds i would have lost a lot of money, i didnt think it would end so civil, nice job being adults gentleman, you set a good example to all
    Word, TheChosenOne and myself plotted this all along to take your money and we win!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Word, TheChosenOne and myself plotted this all along to take your money and we win!

~SC~
    dammit, i should have know when my bookie answered the phone and said swolecat..cough cough... i mean $%#@

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ordered 5 lbs.. refered by swolecat...

keep the faith......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

XL721 is offline Junior Member
    Nice to see two adults discuss things in a civil manner. Received my ATW Orange Isolate btw, by itself its ok. ATW with Dex is pretty darn good.

brian11 is offline Member
    Do you guys usually mix your shakes in a blender (whey, ice, dex)? or do u just do it in a cup with a spoon?

-B-

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    Do you guys usually mix your shakes in a blender (whey, ice, dex)? or do u just do it in a cup with a spoon?

-B-

Use a shaker.....

Quote Originally Posted by XL721
    Nice to see two adults discuss things in a civil manner. Received my ATW Orange Isolate btw, by itself its ok. ATW with Dex is pretty darn good.
    If I'm not drinking my orange isolate with PWO I personally like it best with Crystal Light Sunlight Orange (the name is something sun**** Orange). It makes a great drink to have anytime during the day.

-B-
    ugh a spoon!!? it would be like chewing the dex. shaker, or if i am at school then i got with a blender b/c i am close to the gym

a spoon!??! c'mon smalls!!!!

D
    C
    B

If I'm not drinking my orange isolate with PWO I personally like it best with Crystal Light Sunlight Orange (the name is something sun**** Orange). It makes a great drink to have anytime during the day.
    Agreed! ATW orange w/various crystal light mixes is really good stuff.

~SC~

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

-B-

i put it in my mouth and spin really fast..

ugh a spoon!!? it would be like chewing the dex. shaker, or if i am at school then i got with a blender b/c i am close to the gym

D
    C
    B
    I bet you could get it closed to mixed with a spoon. ATW Isolate mixes by far the smoothest of any product I have tried. Sure there would be clumps but it would be nothing to the degree of IsoPure. Investing in one shaker for each day of the week would probably be the best way to go though.

I bet you could get it closed to mixed with a spoon. ATW Isolate mixes by far the smoothest of any product I have tried. Sure there would be clumps but it would be nothing to the degree of IsoPure. Investing in one shaker for each day of the week would probably be the best way to go though.
    why one for each do o' the week??

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    why one for each do o' the week??

cause we're ballaz like that hoe..

brian11 is offline Member

D
    C
    B
    I use a spoon now and it mixes pretty well....Just add enough water

-B-

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    cause we're ballaz like that hoe..
    yeah recognize hoe!

i'm just lazy and hate to do dishes often so I have an ass load of shakers. I usually leave on in my car, one at the house, I have one at work right now. I just try to scatter mine around so that I know I always have a means to make a shake when needed

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    got mine today... taste great..

the wife gets home.. 1st thing out of her mouth... "Why did you get that?? we already have enough.."

made her a shake....... she said "Good choice"

love the orange..

thanks........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    got mine today... taste great..

the wife gets home.. 1st thing out of her mouth... "Why did you get that?? we already have enough.."

made her a shake....... she said "Good choice"

love the orange..

thanks........
    Yayuh!!

~SC~

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I just got mine......orange with dex is stupid good.......pretty darn good without also

your lucky Swole

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information