LDJBUFF is offline New Member

Sick after cheat meal

This is my first post here, just had a question though. I have been following the diet sticky to the T for 2 months... and everytime I have a cheat meal I get real sick.

Last week I had mexican food and i was sick for 2 days afterwards. The week prior I had pancakes and eggs and some toast and then the next day I had a horrible headache all day plus I had no energy. Is there something I am missing?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Don't gorge yourself w/too much food. It's a cheat day, but you don't have to make yourself ill.

~SC~

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i got sick when i changed my diet as well, i think maybe your body gets so used to eating healthy that throwing all that junk in there really f ucks you up........i know during my cheat day i spend a lot of time on the toilet

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    you might have some acidic problems in your stomach.. i'm not sure bro.

LDJBUFF is offline New Member
    thanks for all the replies, I honestly just have a cheat meal not a day so I just think my body is not use to a greasy mexican meal or even milk and pancakes.. I will just have like bake potatoes or pasta for cheat meals... thanks again!!

Quake is offline Member
    I've been having a similair problem, but have felt sick when eating healthy, but have been able to eat junk. I was taking Kelp and Creatine and stopping these two supps has helped a great deal. My stomach is feeling a lot better and my throat is not closing up as it was before. Check your supps try dropping one for two days, then another for two days etc, to see if that helps any.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by LDJBUFF
    thanks for all the replies, I honestly just have a cheat meal not a day so I just think my body is not use to a greasy mexican meal or even milk and pancakes.. I will just have like bake potatoes or pasta for cheat meals... thanks again!!
    Good idea there. A clean "carb up" of sorts often times works very well.

~SC~

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    oh hell ya.. be careful! My cheat day usually is pretty wussy...compared to what the oldman eats daily

Thread Information