mudurango99 is offline New Member

cutting on 40/40/20

I have been keeping my carbs low for several months, about 100 gms/day and lately my weight lose has stalled and my carb cravings are getting hard to handle. I will keep my carbs from low glycemic sources. My question is can I get lean on a 40/40/20 diet?

Sorry forgot to say that my pro and carbs would be 250 and fats would be 55 that adds up to about 2500 calories. Also I was wondering how many carbs your body absorbs without turning them into fat?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Can't say yes/no to this. Dependent totally upon stats, activity, cardio, weights, rest, diet during on and off days, supplements, etc.

Tons of variables to plug/play with, so a definitive/concrete answer is evasive.

~SC~

Stats

I am 5'9" 190 8-10% bf (not totally sure). I do an hour of cardio in the morning followed by abs, in the evening I do a half hour of cardio and 1-1.5 hours of lifting. I don't usually schedule rest days, I kind of take them as I need them, usually 1 every 2 weeks. As far as AS goes I am on a prop/eq cycle right now and plan to drop the eq in a week for the last 3 weeks of my cycle and go to winny. I am also on mallets 7/5 cycle for t3 and clen . Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hate to bump my own thread but I am just hoping for some info.

Can anyone give some advice?

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    your fats seem pretty low for cutting. . what swole was trying yo say was. . POST YOUR ENTIRE DIET. . including when you lift, do cardio ect ect.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    your fats seem pretty low for cutting. . what swole was trying yo say was. . POST YOUR ENTIRE DIET. . including when you lift, do cardio ect ect.
    Yes, thank you.

~SC~

Thread Information