Thread: help

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation help

ok here goes fellas im just about to start my first ever cycle of deca dbol and test.
    im making sure all my components are right ive been reading and studying bout all the diff compouds and training regimes so this i my last bit of help i need to know befor i start
    what is my best possible diet to go for. please take into consideration i dont eat red meat or tuna but after that its all good.
    thanks alot bros all help is much appricated

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keithhoman
    ok here goes fellas im just about to start my first ever cycle of deca dbol and test.
    im making sure all my components are right ive been reading and studying bout all the diff compouds and training regimes so this i my last bit of help i need to know befor i start
    what is my best possible diet to go for. please take into consideration i dont eat red meat or tuna but after that its all good.
    thanks alot bros all help is much appricated

i'll spear you the you should of thought a head of time speech.. tuna and red meat are some the best sources of protein.. try chicken, turkey, pork, shakes.. i would go for a 40/40/20 diet of pro/carb/fat on your cycle.. i at lease hope you have an idea of that your doing with the test..

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    thanks mate i aint going to start unless im pretty sure im know enough bout it and thanks to all of you im still learning. chicken pork turkey shakes are no probs i just have a prob with tuna.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    also check out the cutting sticky. . i know it says cutting but you can build a great bulking diet based on it

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Nothing builds beef like beef!

~SC~

Thread Information