Smile a bit of advice please guys..

195lbs
    12-14%
    5'8

current cycle

1-10 Deca 300mg pw
    1-11 Test E 400mg pw
    8-13 Winny 50mg ED

I'm currently on week 9 now guys, ive added 20lbs on this cycle so far.. my question is, now im on the winny should i alter my diet slighly, say really cut back on my calories, especially carbs, keep my protein and fats in check? i know i should have researched this before hand but i got the winny late on, heres wot i was thinking of switching to (also do you think i'd lose much weight)

meal 1 75g Whey 50g Oatmeal

meal 2 2 tins tuna, flax oil

meal 3 75g Whey, flax oil

meal 4 2 chicken breasts, baked patato (pre workout)

Meal 5 75g Whey (????carbs dextrose??)

Meal 6 2 tins tuna, almonds

meal 7 75g Whey, flax oil

I know thats a lot of whey! firstly im looking to use the winny to its best effect but am a bit concerned about losing any of the gains ive made, there are a lot of things i didn't do before this cycle which i should have but hey thats life, i just wanna bit of advice on this one please fellas,

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cardio, Training, goals, etc?

~SC~

Britguy is offline Banned
    oh yeah sorry..

185-190lbs at under 10% would be ideal, ive done very little cardio during the cycle and that includes at the minute, ive also been traing heavy with moderate breaks between sets, my point is, is it possible to change my workout and cardio so drastically at the end of a bulking cycle and will it do more harm than good, sorry theres not much to go on but thats just about the gist of it,

You're BULKING??? Why winny then? Your diet also doesn't look anything like a bulking diet, not w/that much liquid.

~SC~

Britguy is offline Banned
    i thought that with adding the winny at the end of my cycle that it would be useful for hardening me up, this is why i was asking whether or not it would be a good idea to CHANGE to the diet ive proposed to run accordingly with the winny, or now ive come this far should i just keep things the same as they were

You'll want to decide what direction you want to go based upon YOU and how you look, not what drugs you are going to be "starting". That would be my advice, peace!

~SC~

Thread Information