Shrad6 is offline Junior Member

Should I keep doing this when I start my cycle?

Ok before you say it yes I'm "That guy" who screwed up by stopped going to the gym, eating a whole lot of fast food and now I'm paying for it. I now have a big ass gut with some man boobs. I'm just getting back into the gym and dieting with 2600 calories (high protein, moderate carbs and low fat). I know this diet works for me on fat loss and lean gain cause I did it for a couple weeks a few months back. I'm going to do this for a few weeks with some hardcore working out and am & pm cardio. My stats are 5'8 184lbs and 21%bf (I used the calc on the homepage). I'm going to do this for a few weeks then start my next cycle, which is:

Weeks 1-12 EQ @ 500mgs
    Weeks 2-12 Test E @ 500 mgs
    Clomids

Now my real question is when I start my cycle how do I adjust my diet to get the most of my cycle? When I say the most I mean as much muscle, size, strength with minimal gain in bf. How much cardio should I do to not hinder my gains?
    Last edited by Shrad6; 06-26-2004 at 10:36 PM.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you would be better served to get back in shape, lose fat, before taking gear..imo

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    ya bro. . i would suggest checking out the cutting sticky and maybe go natty cutting for a couple months IMO. but either way def check out the cutting sticky, construct a diet and then post it so we canhelp ya out

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you are that out of shape, the gear should be saved until after you get yourself together naturally.

~SC~

I know, but I wanted to try and look good for my vacation in 4-5 months. I know everyone is different, but estimated how long would it take someone to go from 21%bf to around 15%bf with a hardcore diet and working out?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrad6
    I know, but I wanted to try and look good for my vacation in 4-5 months. I know everyone is different, but estimated how long would it take someone to go from 21%bf to around 15%bf with a hardcore diet and working out?

4-5 monts worth of strict diet and cardio and you can probably get down there if not lower. But I wouldn't mess with gear to attain it, wait until after. Instead use a thermogenic (ECA, Clen , Green Tea etc...) and get your diet down and start hitting up that cardio. In 4 months you can drastically change your bodyshape.

<<LMO>>

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I think you're daily caloric content is too high. I weigh about 30 lb's more than you, have around 12% BF and my BMR is 2800 a day; and i have a ridiculous high metabolism. When i was dropping weight back in the first part of my season my intake was around 2500 w/ about 2 hrs of sports and weight training daily

Well I have no clue the diet guru's would have to comment on if its to high this was setup for me by a bodybuilding/diet place. I tired it a couple months ago for a few weeks and I noticed my wieght was slowly coming off and I was leaning out a lot more and quicker then any other time I tried to drop fat. I guess I'll do it the right way and drop bf first then start up the gear.

Thread Information