Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaining Weight

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justinram
    Whoa Unbelievable I Guess You Dont Say The Word Aight Where Your From But For You Information It Means Alright. Just Take Out The Lr And Say It With Me. Also This Dude Doesnt Even Know Me And He Is Callin Me Fat. How Can U Call Someone Fat That You Have Never Seen. Come On People If U Want To Talk **** Talk It The Right Way. Just Like The Song Goes Dont Start No **** Their Wont Be No ****.

Holla

this reminds me of someone.. not saying that your him.. but you do sound like daman.. i maen him..

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Whoa Unbelievable I Guess You Dont Say The Word Aight Where Your From But For You Information It Means Alright. Just Take Out The Lr And Say It With Me. Also This Dude Doesnt Even Know Me And He Is Callin Me Fat. How Can U Call Someone Fat That You Have Never Seen. Come On People If U Want To Talk **** Talk It The Right Way. Just Like The Song Goes Dont Start No **** Their Wont Be No ****.

Holla

Swole didn't call you fat. You called yourself fat. Swole simply told you that you were probably right.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    I guess where you're from they don't say jacka$$...they just act like one...where I'm from it means punk...but say it with me anyway...wouldn't aight and brutha be in the same dictionary?...gonna start the grammar police...ELLIOT can stick his head out my sunroof and scream "WOOOO WOOOO...PULL OVA PULL OVA....Homogay's finest!!!

Holla

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I'm still confused...

Why did u call Swole a n*gga?

And yet...'brutha' isn't appropriate?

Sorry to beat a dead horse...I'm sure you meant well

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Holla

Dude... you come on here asking for help and then you turn around and talk $hit to the people who are willing to give it to you? WTF? And on top of it all you insult the most knowledgeable person in this section. Learn some respect and maybe people will help you out, but I know after reading this post I sure as hell won't be helping you.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    I guess where you're from they don't say jacka$$...they just act like one...where I'm from it means punk...but say it with me anyway...wouldn't aight and brutha be in the same dictionary?...gonna start the grammar police...ELLIOT can stick his head out my sunroof and scream "WOOOO WOOOO...PULL OVA PULL OVA....Homogay's finest!!!

anything that gets me closer to you.. see things like that get me maced

ELLIOT can stick his head out my sunroof and scream "WOOOO WOOOO...PULL OVA PULL OVA....Homogay's finest!!!
    Vixi, you're on fire today. Bah ha ha ha ha!!!

Orpheus is offline New Member
    What you don't understand, justinram, is how respected Swolecat is. Not just around here, either. You're a newbie, he's a guru. He gave you real advice in a tough way. That's the way it gets dished out. Basically, you feel fat when your bodyfat gets too high, i.e., you are fat. For some reason, this offended you and you've made an arse of yourself somewhat.
    Your lack of dietary understanding has caused your problem. Learn more, pose the question in a way where useful advice can be given-- and it will. Aight brutha?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    This Dude Doesnt Even Know Me And He Is Callin Me Fat. How Can U Call Someone Fat That You Have Never Seen. Come On People If U Want To Talk **** Talk It The Right Way. Just Like The Song Goes Dont Start No **** Their Wont Be No ****

My internet friend, Swole is a diet guru, he is nice enough to come here and dish out some good advice for free when it is also how he earns a living. You want solid expert advice on your diet? Play nice, ask some serious questions without all the other garbage, and have a sense of humor.

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    Dude, chill out. He was just trying to help you. I love it when people honestly critique me by telling me I'm carrying to much fat, or too much water, or that my back looks like crap. It is how you improve. Benjamin Franklin said it best-"Our critics are our friends, they show us our faults."

it's laugh or cry ...maybe you guys inspire me a little too

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Vixi, you're on fire today. Bah ha ha ha ha!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    "Brutha", it's going to be "AIGHT".......

I never called you fat. I said if you felt fat, you probably were. Meaning you probably attempted to bulk and "gain weight" for football the entirely wrong way, thus feeling FAT!

You said you get to 240, feel fat, but then you start "losing". Not only do I not understand that completely, but it does suggest your body is not ready to handle all that "unhealthy" additional weight attempted to be packed on in a short amount of time for football, thus you losing it. So yes, you'd feel/look fat w/all that extra meat trying to be piled on.

As for your shake/protein questions, you'll have to lay out exactly what you are doing, or no one will be able to help. However, you calling me "N*gga" and things of the like, is going to leave you short-changed for my tangible/accurate advice.

Carry on..........

~SC~

but you get to carry a banana, a gerbil and a spray bottle of tabasco sauce....and that indispensible wit of yours...surely you can fend of the bad guy AND get your jollies off with that kind of equipment...xxxSass

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    anything that gets me closer to you.. see things like that get me maced

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    NOT to keep this thread goin down the wrong path, but LMAO at the people who all of a sudden talk black over the internet so they appear hard when they cant take criticism. These people your talkin cr@p too have helped SO many members on here. No one finds what they have to say harsh, its constructive criticism.

Take that kind of talk to the AOL teen lobby chatrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    NOT to keep this thread goin down the wrong path, but LMAO at the people who all of a sudden talk black over the internet so they appear hard when they cant take criticism.

You talkin' 'bout me, bro?

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    that newbie has balls. but he is a real dumb ass. he insulted the wrong guy.lol lol

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    dude.i dont understand you i just read all the threads you posted an you got great advise from great guys. an now you want to risk getting banned by flaming at swole,. this bored is the best thing that ever happened to me. an if you cant handel the honest advise then leave.an pls dont flame at me for using the word DUDE. LOL

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Let's not forget who has the weight problem here, it ain't me doughboy.

BRUTHA!~~~~~~

~SC~

i always miss all the good stuff over the weekends

TrIBOL

Quote Originally Posted by TRIBOL

i always miss all the good stuff over the weekends

TrIBOL
    LOL, normally I am far from insulting as I was, however having a newbie attack a well known English MAJOR who is utilizing OBVIOUS "SLANGUAGE" won't be tolerated by me, oh hells bells no.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    LOL, normally I am far from insulting as I was, however having a newbie attack a well known English MAJOR who is utilizing OBVIOUS "SLANGUAGE" won't be tolerated by me, oh hells bells no.

~SC~
    Hells Bells? Aight, now I'm crankin' up the AC/DC. I hope the geeks outside my office don't mind.

but you get to carry a banana, a gerbil and a spray bottle of tabasco sauce....and that indispensible wit of yours...surely you can fend of the bad guy AND get your jollies off with that kind of equipment...xxxSass

aww you brighten up my day..

How is this a special benefit for Elliot? He stores all of these in his rectum now on a daily basis.

How is this a special benefit for Elliot? He stores all of these in his rectum now on a daily basis.

how can i possibly store all thoes things with your big head put there.!? something got to give brotha....

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    how can i possibly store all thoes things with your big head put there.!? something got to give brotha....
    Brotha? Let's learn to spell, homogay!!

Brotha? Let's learn to spell, homogay!!

Brother.. There

Anyway, even with my head inside here, there's still plenty of room for a gerbil, hot sauce, and a banana. In fact ... hold on ... let me get my lighter .... there!!! Hey LeanMeOut, what are you doing in here?

Anyway, even with my head inside here, there's still plenty of room for a gerbil, hot sauce, and a banana. In fact ... hold on ... let me get my lighter .... there!!! Hey LeanMeOut, what are you doing in here?

LOL

D*mn buncha homogays...........

~SC~

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I'd say check out the bulking thead, eat clean with a sh!t load of protein, and hit the weights hard brother.

LOL.... same thing you are brutha

<<LMO>>

...and he said he was in Cancun....likely story...should have told us the party was in your pants Elliot

i told them the guy in the bubble wasn't you....

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    LOL.... same thing you are brutha

<<LMO>>

...and he said he was in Cancun....likely story...should have told us the party was in your pants Elliot

LOL..... sorry Next time you are invited for sure

<<LMO>>

i told them the guy in the bubble wasn't you....

and your invited..

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Ugh. Ok, look, "justinram". You haven't been banned yet. Feel free to open up a new thread, and list your diet, bf % workout and cardio schedule, and any specific questions and we'll try this again.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Ugh. Ok, look, "justinram". You haven't been banned yet. Feel free to open up a new thread, and list your diet, bf % workout and cardio schedule, and any specific questions and we'll try this again.
    Why would he need to start a new thread?

Why would he need to start a new thread?
    Dunno, but I for one don't see him coming back, nor do I really care. I don't feel he is really taking it seriously anyhow.

~SC~

gator1298 is offline New Member
    JRAM,
    Please for our sakes take the dil-do out of your ass, you clown. You started the bs and i think your ridiculous. No need for the bashing, people can be toughguys over the internet but i bet your just some punk ass clown in real life. JRAM, it's nice having the internet isnt it? AIGHT dog.

JP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information