Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

Just some gratitude..

For my 3000th, I would like thank all of you guys for allowing me to further my knowledge along with achieving my goals. All you guys been great friends, teachers, students, know-it-alls, assholes (well some), and most of all homogays. Since coming here, I lost close to 60 lbs of pure fat and retained some of the muscles I had. With out this site I would still be keto'ing my self to death. Special thanks go out to Swole "Jebus" Cat, Rambo the Koala annihilator, Usual Suspects, and primodonna (The first person to ever give me diet advice). Thank you guys...

To some of the new homogays, I really hope you guys realize the opportunity you are presented here. The immense knowledge you are presented with is priceless. This has to be the tightest knit forum on the board, with the exceptions of a few bad apples here and there. I hope all you guys stick around and learn along with me and hundreds of others that visit this forum and see the pics of LeanMeOut and think we do amazing transformations (bike to prosthetic leg). So keep on bulking up and cutting down. Peace..

Elliot..
    Last edited by Elliot; 06-27-2004 at 12:49 PM.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    LOL..... I feel special now. Everyone is visiting my post with my "Before Pics" haha

Congrats on 3,000 Mr. Homogay..... here are a couple names ideas I propose for you:

AR's #1 Homogay
    AR's #1 Attention Whore
    AR's #1 Hoe

<<LMO>>

mike please stop you homosexual advances towards me.. i told you once i told you a hundred times im not intrested in your golden showers idea..

Beernutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    mike please stop you homosexual advances towards me.. i told you once i told you a hundred times im not intrested in your golden showers idea..
    congrats on a milestone bro. Good to hear about your progress. 60lbs is an awsome achievement.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Congrats...I know we got off to a rough start...However, I was "Full" of test at the time and I did not recognize your "Ill" since of humor..lol I LUV YA MAN...Peace

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Congrats...I know we got off to a rough start...However, I was "Full" of test at the time and I did not recognize your "Ill" since of humor..lol I LUV YA MAN...Peace

What ill sense of humor?! I KILL YOU!#!@#! lol bro i luve you too!#@@

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Congrats man, you add a lot to this place as well.

Yours truly,

SWOLEJEBUS. (Note, I still have no phuckin' idea what/where that came from)

~SC~

Never seen the simpsons?

Save me jebus!

Thread Information