doby48 is offline Female Member

Vacation - Cheat Week!

I was on vacation for a week. My family (parents, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephew, cousins) all rent a resort for the week. We do our own thing for all meals execept dinners. Everyone says just enjoy the vacation and have fun... well I did and I tell you I feel like such a fat ass! I even did cardio every morning for 60 min but otherwise just ate what everyone else did. I weighed myself when I got home (yeah I probably should have waited a few days) and I gained over 6LB. The worst part though is I just feel like I lost a lot of muscle and replaced it with fat. I know I couldn't have done that much damage from one week but man do I feel crummy now. Anyone else feel this ****ty after "enjoying" a vacation?
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    well the reason why you might feel you lost muslce was the inadaquet protein intake compared to your days on point. the 6 lbs will come of with in the week or 10 days.. at lease you had fun and enjoyed your self.. get back on track and you'll be doing fine.. but hey next time you rent a resort at lease invite me as the diet forum representative so i can approve the food. i want my own room with ocean views, king bed tv/dvd with cable/statlie and an ape who feeds me grapes all day.. that will be all, carry on..

love

elliot..

doby48 is offline Female Member
    Thanks Elliot, I did enjoy my time on vacation but am starting to regret eating whatever I wanted. Appreciate the feedback and hopefully I will be back on track in a week or so, then I won't feel so crappy about eating the good... i mean unhealty food.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by doby48
    I was on vacation for a week. My family (parents, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephew, cousins) all rent a resort for the week. We do our own thing for all meals execept dinners. Everyone says just enjoy the vacation and have fun... well I did and I tell you I feel like such a fat ass! I even did cardio every morning for 60 min but otherwise just ate what everyone else did. I weighed myself when I got home (yeah I probably should have waited a few days) and I gained over 6LB. The worst part though is I just feel like I lost a lot of muscle and replaced it with fat. I know I couldn't have done that much damage from one week but man do I feel crummy now. Anyone else feel this ****ty after "enjoying" a vacation?

Don't feel bad.... when I went to Cancun for a week I left weighing like 188 or something like that.... and came back at 204! lol.... it took me about a week to get my weight back down.... most of it was water weight. It will go away, just hit up that morning cardio, eat clean, and drink lots of water.

<<LMO>>

Thread Information