Thread: love handles

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead

love handles

Maybe someone can help me out here. Ive been dieting now for about 5 months trying to get rid of my love handles, I got rid of my belly fairly quick and have gained about 15 pounds of muscle mass. I train hard and am very strict on my diet. I keep my carbs and cals low and cardio 3 time a week. Everything is going great but I have not seen any progress on my "love handles" they just wont go away. Any help and support would be great. Thanks guys -devil1

Oh yeah! Im 21 yrs old 225 I dont know my exact b/f But its up there probably around 18%. But im not sure about that. Carb a day between 200 and 300. I keep the cals low but dont know how low i should keep them.

oops Im 6.2

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Post your diet here and we can help more. You should be doing cardio 5-7 days a week for 45-60mins a session at 65-75% heart rate. Carbs should not go over around 130 when cutting.

The TooL is offline Junior Member
    yeah man i would recommend u up the cardio to atleast 4-5 days a week on an empty stomach

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    If your body fat is at 18% you will have love handles. Get your bf down to about 10 or so and you will be love handle no more

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    If your body fat is at 18% you will have love handles. Get your bf down to about 10 or so and you will be love handle no more

Hes right, no ab excercise will get rid of love handles. If you get your BF anywhere from 10-11ish% then you will not have love handles. I know this because mine are almost gone.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro def up the AM cardio to 6 days or so

tonight is offline Junior Member
    It took more than 6 months to get those love handles & it will take longer to get rid of them and keep them off but it can be done with persistance over time a commitment to 6-7x a week cardiorespiratory work, and a correct diet. ALSO SEE THE CUTTING THREAD ON THE TOP OF THIS FORUM!! You've got to lose fat all around - you can't just target one area like the love handles. The cardio will put you on the right track but don't expect overnight results. After a month or two you'll notice results, but continue to do it for the long run not just a quick fix.

xfade7 is offline Member
    Well, you said you lost your belly fat pretty quickly but still have love handles.. There are certain products used in a cream form to target certain areas.. the idea is to put this on before cardio and it will turn the fat into usable energy in the blood stream and u can burn it off.. effective if you have an empty stomach..

Of course you will not see results immediately, but I think this would help. I've heard people saying they have had good results with this.. i've used it before and it does what they say.. when you put the cream on it makes the bodypart turn a red color in about 10 minutes, and a light burning (doesnt hurt at all but u can feel it).. also u sweat ALOT more from that specific location than anywhere else.. I put it on my lower abs before cardio and when I sweat just a little, im dripping down onto my shorts soaking them from my lower abs...

There are a few different products, I think they mostly use the same ingredients, some cheaper than others.. they are ab-fx(32.95), cutting gel(46.95), skulpt(30.95), and remi (62.95) which comes w/ fat loss pills, and gel... u can find these at http://www.supplementgiant.com for cheaper than nearly all places on the web...

xfade7
    Last edited by xfade7; 06-27-2004 at 02:10 PM. Reason: added prices

Quote Originally Posted by xfade7
    Well, you said you lost your belly fat pretty quickly but still have love handles.. There are certain products used in a cream form to target certain areas.. the idea is to put this on before cardio and it will turn the fat into usable energy in the blood stream and u can burn it off.. effective if you have an empty stomach..

Of course you will not see results immediately, but I think this would help. I've heard people saying they have had good results with this.. i've used it before and it does what they say.. when you put the cream on it makes the bodypart turn a red color in about 10 minutes, and a light burning (doesnt hurt at all but u can feel it).. also u sweat ALOT more from that specific location than anywhere else.. I put it on my lower abs before cardio and when I sweat just a little, im dripping down onto my shorts soaking them from my lower abs...

There are a few different products, I think they mostly use the same ingredients, some cheaper than others.. they are ab-fx(32.95), cutting gel(46.95), skulpt(30.95), and remi (62.95) which comes w/ fat loss pills, and gel... u can find these at http://www.supplementgiant.com for cheaper than nearly all places on the web...

xfade7
    What are you a walking f*cking billboard. Hmmmm sure sounds like you have something to sell. Take your sales pitch to some other board who buys into bullsh*t topical products

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    fat in blood stream.. i mean im not the brightest star in the sky but wouldnt that be a instant anyrysum?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Wasn't daman1 the breakout champion? Just wondering.

xfade7 is offline Member
    What are you a walking f*cking billboard. Hmmmm sure sounds like you have something to sell. Take your sales pitch to some other board who buys into bullsh*t topical products
    Hey man, freak out about it. He was asking what he could do... nonstop everyone was saying "cardio cardio cardio"... Yes, cardio is good... I was just giving him something he could check out on his own.. and not just one product, 4 different ones. www.supplementgiant.com is the only site i've looked at these products.. Flame me all you want.. I dont care, doesnt mean ill stop giving out ideas for people to check out..

xfade7

p.s. I didnt mean fat in the bloodstream, I meant fat turns into usable energy. and reverts back to natural form if its not used up.
    Last edited by xfade7; 06-27-2004 at 06:35 PM.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Hey man, freak out about it. He was asking what he could do... nonstop everyone was saying "cardio cardio cardio"... Yes, cardio is good... I was just giving him something he could check out on his own.. and not just one product, 4 different ones. www.supplementgiant.com is the only site i've looked at these products.. Flame me all you want.. I dont care, doesnt mean ill stop giving out ideas for people to check out..

xfade7

Dude I just looked through your whole 21 posts.... and in almost all of them you are reffering people to that site. That is a walking billboard..... and guess what? Advertising is NOT allowed on this board unless you clearn it through the admins. SO I have reported this thread and your name and told them to look at all your other posts. You should be hearing from them soon

<<LMO>>

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    p.s. I didnt mean fat in the bloodstream, I meant fat turns into usable energy. and reverts back to natural form if its not used up.
    If you're not banned by the time you see this, could you explain how the hell this happens? How is fat turned into "usable energy"?

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote:Originally Posted by daman1
    no site posting here allowed, except for ASN!

Quote: originally posted by PTbyJason
    It's ok bro. He can post other sites. Just for the record though. Supplement Giant and All Sports Nutrition sell it for the same price. But profits from All Sports Nutrition pay for the server that this message board is on.
    If you check most of my posts, its either in reply of where to find some or something I have advised, and i put down the website to give them a place to get an idea what it is. Sorry if I have angered any of you.

xfade7

xfade7 is offline Member
    posted by: bad_man
    If you're not banned by the time you see this, could you explain how the hell this happens? How is fat turned into "usable energy"?
    I am not 100%, but these products contain yohimbe and other things that work together, but yohimbe has been shown to decrease fat synthesis in the body by increasing fatty acid mobilization.

xfade7

qccat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Dude I just looked through your whole 21 posts.... and in almost all of them you are reffering people to that site. That is a walking billboard..... and guess what? Advertising is NOT allowed on this board unless you clearn it through the admins. SO I have reported this thread and your name and told them to look at all your other posts. You should be hearing from them soon

<<LMO>>
    NICE detective work, very impressive! I checked out the posts too. Haha, definately coincidental that that online store comes into play in all of the advice.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Topical applications are money-ploy b.s. for lazy weak-willed individuals.

We've none of those here, they put in work.

~SC~

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    xfade7
    got some great swamp land for sale. If you think goofy topical miracle solutions work, you can turn this property into never never land!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Topical applications are money-ploy b.s. for lazy weak-willed individuals.

~SC~

Amen.....

<<LMO>>

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    xfade7
    got some great swamp land for sale. If you think goofy topical miracle solutions work, you can turn this property into never never land!
    'I've got some...ocean-front propery in Arizona, from my front porch you can see the sea...'
    LOL....this guy is hilarious....
    I've neve met a walking billboard before....I'm Blown_SC...nice to meet ya

xfade7 is offline Member
    Originally Posted By Blown_sc

'I've got some...ocean-front propery in Arizona, from my front porch you can see the sea...'
    LOL....this guy is hilarious....
    I've neve met a walking billboard before....I'm Blown_SC...nice to meet ya
    Greetings!

I also memorize commercials and newspaper ads.

xfade7
    "the walking billboard"

Thanks guys, Ive already made plans for more cardio. But Ihad one more question. Should i count my cals Or just keep them low, how low? Thanks for the motivation devil1

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    Thanks guys, Ive already made plans for more cardio. But Ihad one more question. Should i count my cals Or just keep them low, how low? Thanks for the motivation devil1
    I personally dont count calories but do count carbs protein fat etc. I have posted my cutting diet and my cutting diet thread in both the diet and members results forums. I will be the first to say my diet is not perfect however it has worked well in the past. Beernutz just posted his diet which is pretty solid as is BigGreen's. Check theirs/mine out and model yours just like them.

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE] Topical applications are money-ploy b.s. for lazy weak-willed individuals.

~SC~
    lol when he speaks everyone should listen.

Thread Information