DaddySherles is offline Junior Member

Diet for Tone & Strength

I'm 18, doing cardio and working out 5-6 days a week. High intensity on both. How many calories and g of protein should I be eating? I am trying to show my 6-pack without flexing, but keep gaining strength. Yes, sounds weird, but I am wondering if it is possible? Help please

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    1.5-2 grams of protein per pound that you weigh.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddySherles
    I'm 18, doing cardio and working out 5-6 days a week. High intensity on both. How many calories and g of protein should I be eating? I am trying to show my 6-pack without flexing, but keep gaining strength. Yes, sounds weird, but I am wondering if it is possible? Help please

read the sticky upto.. provide us with your stats.. and try to make up a diet we can help you out with

DaddySherles is offline Junior Member
    I am 5'9, 177 lbs, go from there if u can....I am workin with skim milk, oatmeal, tuna, steak, chicken breasts, multivitamin, fruits, vegetables, egg whites, eggs, AM protein powder(20g of protein), peanut butter.....tell me what u think

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    best thing to do bro, is post all your stats and lay out what u eat throughout the day, what time of the day, and when u workout and we can help you from there. your choice of foods seem ok except for the milk IMO.

TrIBOL

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Your strength gains will diminish doing high intensity cardio 5-6 days/week. Reason being is adverse neural changes and alterations of muscle proteins in the fibers.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddySherles
    I am 5'9, 177 lbs, go from there if u can....I am workin with skim milk, oatmeal, tuna, steak, chicken breasts, multivitamin, fruits, vegetables, egg whites, eggs, AM protein powder(20g of protein), peanut butter.....tell me what u think

thats incredibly vague.. u need to make a rough draft of your diet then put it up here and we will help

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    thats incredibly vague.. u need to make a rough draft of your diet then put it up here and we will help
    Yup, that would help us help you which would in turn allow us to help you help yourself.

~SC~

Thread Information