Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect

5000-10,000 cal diet for a natural

Ok i started bulking for a bit after crimbo. Supprisingly my strength increased dramatically. i was eating eveything in sight. Heaviest i got was about 192lbs in the evening, but i have a rapid metabolism. So altho i was getting up to 190+ in the evening i was down to 184 in the morning. Before you all say Bull $hit! Yes my weight can fluctuate up to 10lbs from evening to morning. Well i got injured and ran out of money, moved back to uni after the holidays etc and slimmed down. Im now a firmer (but weaker) 180lbs.
    Is it possible to consume 10,00 calories as a natural? How can i fit that many meals in a day? I dont care about getting fat, shifting it isnt a problem. I was thinking of switching skimmed milk for double thick cream in my protein shakes to get in a good 1000+ calories after training. Anyone got any insaine meal plans or ideas as to how i can attain blobby status? Altho i desire a high calorie diet to bulk, i still wish to eat reasonably clean and not eat too much junk food. I dont want too bad a cholesterol etc. Am i living in a fantasy land or is there a way to eat like its going out of fashion yet avoid McDonalds?

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know if its humanly possible to eat that much in whole food. if you have some weight gainers i assume i can be possible.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    10k cals.. wow.. i can bearly eat 2k.. good luck with that..

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll try to respond to this after my ears stop bleeding.

even if you ate around the clock every two hours.. you still wouldnt be able to digest the food intake..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Why on earth do you think you need that many kcals?

~SC~

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you would be eating and going to bathroom all day. i think you would be too bloated to workout. and i dont see how you could work on this type of diet

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    dude. . it hard to get 3-4k kcals eating clean. 10k is not only near impossible but a waste IMO. you dont need all of that by ne means. and your only 180, u can pack that weight on made quick nehow

i eat around 3000-4000 now anyway and im not bulking.
    yeah i figured some would be shakes. I seem to like alot of food. I guessed at 10,000 as a maximum to what i felt i could consume if i was regimental on my diet.

dude if you can afford or even find a way to get that many clean kcals while still holding tru to the cutting sticky then more power to ya. but you really dont need to do that. YOur only 180lbs. just add 500 clean calories a day and cut back on the cardio. trust me you will gain

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    You could eat 9 SuperSieze Big Mac Combo Meals.

Yum yum!!!

i havent done cardio for 2 years.
    Im not looking for an ultra clen diet. But i refuse to eat McDonalds.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    i havent done cardio for 2 years.
    Im not looking for an ultra clen diet. But i refuse to eat McDonalds.

No cardio for 2 years??????

And there is DEFINITELY no need for that many kcals. You would be fine w/ 3500-4000. $hit you could probably get away with less than that.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    No cardio for 2 years??????

And there is DEFINITELY no need for that many kcals. You would be fine w/ 3500-4000. $hit you could probably get away with less than that.

<<LMO>>
    I already eat that much and im not bulking yet! When i start bulking im gonna need more calories not less! Plus im going to start swimming once a week.

dude it not about calorie counting. hell i out weigh you by almost 40lbs and i have put on 10 on 3200kcal a day.

What body type are you? You must have fast metabolism..... why not try slowly increasing cals until you start gaining? Like try adding 300 or 400 kcals a day until you can steadily gain weight. Don't jump up 1000kcals or more just because you think you can't gain. You don't want to get fat doing this do you?

And definitely throw some light cardio in a couple days a week....work out your most important muscle - your heart

<<LMO>>

Fair enough, but i have found that i benefit from a higher calorie diet. You may have a slower metabolism then me.

bro there IS NO WAY IN HELL you can sit there and tell me you need 10k cals to bulk. not a chance in all hell man. but go for it. tell me ya feel in a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    What body type are you? You must have fast metabolism..... why not try slowly increasing cals until you start gaining? Like try adding 300 or 400 kcals a day until you can steadily gain weight. Don't jump up 1000kcals or more just because you think you can't gain. You don't want to get fat doing this do you?

And definitely throw some light cardio in a couple days a week....work out your most important muscle - your heart

<<LMO>>
    Yeah after the summer ill start to steadily increace my cals. I know i should do cardio.

Fair enough, but i have found that i benefit from a higher calorie diet. You may have a slower metabolism then me.
    true, i looked at a ham sandwhich last week and gained 3lbs

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    bro there IS NO WAY IN HELL you can sit there and tell me you need 10k cals to bulk. not a chance in all hell man. but go for it. tell me ya feel in a few weeks
    Im not saying i NEED 10K cals to bulk. I just said i needed more then 3200! Anyway the 10,000 was something i thought would be an interesting target to hit.

Im not saying i NEED 10K cals to bulk. I just said i needed more then 3200! Anyway the 10,000 was something i thought would be an interesting target to hit.

Have fun with your monthly food bill..... and you WILL get fat doing it. I don't care how good your metabolism is.

<<LMO>>

Im gunning to look like this!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5000-10,000 cal diet for a natural-ibeatanorexia.jpg  

on a serious note i expect to end up looking like this (Just not with a pro, calibre physique underneath)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5000-10,000 cal diet for a natural-leepriestintheoffseason.jpg  

on a serious note i expect to end up looking like this (Just not with a pro, calibre physique underneath)

LOL>..... well hey if you don't care about the fat gain then go for it

<<LMO>>

i just want to maximise muscle growth and strength. Appearance will take second place for a year or so.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    well you probably have close to 200 pounds to put on so ya better get started!

Quote Originally Posted by qccat
    well you probably have close to 200 pounds to put on so ya better get started!
    380lbs
    I dont want to get heavier then 240. Especially if my bf% is high! And i dont expect ill be hitting 240 anytime soon

i just want to maximise muscle growth and strength. Appearance will take second place for a year or so.

you must be one of thoes people with a "personality" and a "sense of humor".. cause if it wasnt for my looks.. sheeh....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    10 k daily for being natural 180.... Dont count on it this month. Your body will not let you consume that much food that quickly. You need to up your intake on a weekly basis. Each week, up the calories by 1,000. If you are at 4-5k now, in a month, if you do it right and stuff til you almost puke, you could reach 8k. 8k is too much for you in my opinion. But, if you aren losing weight off 5k calories, you should really go to the doctor and get your thyroid checked out. That is a lot of food to eat and still lose 5 lbs a day. That is kinda serious.

Add another shake or two per day. Add some ice cream to each shake. Add some eggs and oats to the shakes. Add some sort of oil to the shakes. 3 eggs, whole fat milk, ice cream and oats adds up to about 500 calories alone per shake not including the powder you mix in. So that alone will give you 1500 EXTRA calories per day if you stick to it.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    10 k daily for being natural 180.... Dont count on it this month. Your body will not let you consume that much food that quickly. You need to up your intake on a weekly basis. Each week, up the calories by 1,000. If you are at 4-5k now, in a month, if you do it right and stuff til you almost puke, you could reach 8k. 8k is too much for you in my opinion. But, if you aren losing weight off 5k calories, you should really go to the doctor and get your thyroid checked out. That is a lot of food to eat and still lose 5 lbs a day. That is kinda serious.

Add another shake or two per day. Add some ice cream to each shake. Add some eggs and oats to the shakes. Add some sort of oil to the shakes. 3 eggs, whole fat milk, ice cream and oats adds up to about 500 calories alone per shake not including the powder you mix in. So that alone will give you 1500 EXTRA calories per day if you stick to it.
    good suggestions Bermich. Man i agree here though. Honestly there is no way you are going to be able to consume that many kcals. Gradually take it up and see how your body responds. Set some weekly/monthly goals and get to eating

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    10K calories per day...

Get ready to spend 2 hours a day on the crapper...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    10K calories per day...

Get ready to spend 2 hours a day on the crapper...
    you mean 2 more right
    Naw realistically i know 10k is way too much. but i just put it in there to see if anyone would come up woth an insaine eating plan that i haddnt thought of. And im not planning to bulk yet. I should be closer to 190 by the time i start (fingers crossed) and even then i wont be jumping strait in with a 4000+ calorie diet i will increace slowly. I have a good way of knowin my limits anyway. When i was bulking over crimbo i started throwing up in my sleep. That was a good indication i had pretty much reached maximum consumption for the day.
    Dont most people lose about 5lbs while sleeping? I dont assume it to be muscle or fat nececcarily, rather water loss etc.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Thats why you lose 5 lbs overnight, because you puke in your sleep. J/K
    Good Luck w/ your adventure

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    in my last cycle i was hovering between 6000-7500 cals, eating ANYTHING i could... man i was so fukin tired of the crapper but i think the best way (for me at least) to maximize the gains is to get fat!!! LOL

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Crisco??

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Crisco??

with a spoon or just by hand.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Crisco??

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I once added a tblsp of olive oil to all my shakes. Bad for the arteries but 125 calories per tbsp sounded good.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I once added a tblsp of olive oil to all my shakes. Bad for the arteries but 125 calories per tbsp sounded good.
    i thought olive oil was healthy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information