Thread: Cheat meals.

sniper320 is offline Member

Talking Cheat meals.

How often should you have a cheat meal?

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    you should have a cheat DAY once a week.

TrIBOL

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i have cheat 3 cheat meals a week (usually on the same day) 3 times a month and one day of just stuffing my self..

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with the ONE day of cheating, but I do know that its tough to get back on track if ya really lose it and gobble up everything in sight! So I will only Cheat in the first part of my cheat day and then ween myself back to my normal diet by the end of the day!.....HUMM Ice Cream for Breakfast anyone?

MJ

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    I agree with the ONE day of cheating, but I do know that its tough to get back on track if ya really lose it and gobble up everything in sight! So I will only Cheat in the first part of my cheat day and then ween myself back to my normal diet by the end of the day!.....HUMM Ice Cream for Breakfast anyone?

MJ

i can relate to this because for the past month i been cheating on saturday and it carries all the way over to sunday (my only day off).. i gotta step up to the plate and get things rolling/ shedding smothly again.

i gotta give props to all of you bro's who have been doing this for years and years. this game is alot of hard work and sacrifice. i been doing this since feb. and i already wanna hang myself, lol.. but thats the choice we make and we gotta stay strong.

TrIBOL

doby48 is offline Female Member
    I find it is easiest to not plan cheat meals this way if I have a craving for something I don't have to wait a week to eat it. Then the rest of that day I keep on my normal diet. It ends up working though to have about 3 cheat meals a week cause I don't normally have cravings for junk... although lately I have had lots of pizza cravings
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Thread Information