Justarting is offline Associate Member

help me get cut!!!!

Hey brosss and sisters hahaha

Ive been trying to get cut for a while, had some ups and downs with it, i took clen and t3 for a bit, t3 kidna made my thyroids screwy so i halted my progress there, i recently started monitering my temp only to discover that as a result of either poor sleeping(unlikely), poor nutrition(most likely, i think i was eating to little actually) or whatever else. Right now i think my temps are pretty good at about 97.5 degrees, so lets do this thing right this time

Lets first start with everyones favourite THE DRUGS!~!!
    1. Sustanon 250 at 500 mg's every week, shot e3d.
    2. Oral WINNY, 50 mgs every day
    3. i have t3 and clen on hand, but im looking to save the clen for post cycle
    4. Nolvadex at 20 mg's every day

DIET- This is pretty much what makes or breaks the cutting cycle im sure... I make sure to have 250gm protein every day, moderate carbs in the morning, then restrict carbs in the evening to very few, When my temps were low i was only eating about 1500 calories weighing in at 175 pounds... right now im 175 and eating 2000 calories. Any thoughts?

Training
    1. I have a pretty **** solid workout plan so thats not a problem. training 4-5 times per week

2. I do morning cardio 3-4 times per week, on the days i dont do weights, first thing in the monring for 40 minutes.

The thing is, ive been dieting for about 2.5 months and hav NOTHIGN TO SHOW FOR IT!!! help me out!

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    well post what u eat on a daily basis. Check the cutting sticky and u should be doing at least 5 days of cardio in the AM on an empty stomach.

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    ya and before swole says it u should have ur diet in check before u start the drugs. plus we need ur height and bf percentage

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    ya and before swole says it u should have ur diet in check before u start the drugs. plus we need ur height and bf percentage
    I wasn't even going to respond as the focus is entirely in the wrong location.

~SC~

hahah okay yeha i knew u guys would ask me formally for the diet, lol i was just trying to avoid typing the huge thing out lol well without further adue... yes its sumemr time and im not working (im a teacher) so i sleep till like noon every day.

Meal 1(regardless if i do cardio or not this meal remains the same. if i do cardio i wait 20 minues before eating it). Tuna
    -One cup oatmeal
    -1 scoop of optimum whey

Meal 2- 2 chicken breasts(60g protein and around 300 cal)
    -1 cup of brocolli
    -1 cup of cauliflower

Meal 3-Steak stir fry with brocolli and cauliflower
    -1 small salad with 1 tbsp of light salad dressing(only 17 calories so lets not go crazy)

Meal 4- Low carb pancake(40 grams of soy isolate, and 2 grams of carbs.... lol i steal this from my friends work and it turns out to be pretty **** good!!!)
    -2 pieces of cheese
    For those of u who dont know its about 400 cal this meal

Meal 5- Steak
    -1 scoop of optimum
    -2 tbsps of peanut butter

This diet gives me approximlately 1900- 2000 calories, i just started it in an attempt to get my thryoid functioning better(its gone up a bit). When i workout i pretty much just simply add 2 cups of apple juice for simple carbs and 2 scoops of optimum whey for post workout.

I am 5'10 , and around 175-180 pounds, maybe around 10 percent b/f.

You're 10% body fat, and you want to cut???? You're diet is very out of whack.
    Last edited by slizzut; 07-02-2004 at 10:07 PM.

I'm doing this in honor of Dalcow.

Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    hahah okay yeha i knew u guys would ask me formally for the diet, lol i was just trying to avoid typing the huge thing out lol well without further adue... yes its sumemr time and im not working (im a teacher) so i sleep till like noon every day.

Meal 1(regardless if i do cardio or not this meal remains the same. if i do cardio i wait 20 minues before eating it). Tuna
    -One cup oatmeal
    -1 scoop of optimum whey

Lose the Oatmeal, up the protein and add an EFA (Almonds, Natty PB, Flax)

Meal 2- 2 chicken breasts(60g protein and around 300 cal)
    -1 cup of brocolli
    -1 cup of cauliflower

Lose the Veggies, add an EFA.

Meal 3-Steak stir fry with brocolli and cauliflower
    -1 small salad with 1 tbsp of light salad dressing(only 17 calories so lets not go crazy)

Make sure the steak is lean, lose the salad dressing.

Meal 4- Low carb pancake(40 grams of soy isolate, and 2 grams of carbs.... lol i steal this from my friends work and it turns out to be pretty **** good!!!)
    -2 pieces of cheese
    For those of u who dont know its about 400 cal this meal

SOY... Oh man.. this diet is worse then i thought. Lose the dairy, add a carb, oatmeal/brown rice.
    Meal 5- Steak
    -1 scoop of optimum
    -2 tbsps of peanut butter

Lose the scoop of optimum, lose the natty PB, steak has enough fat.

This diet gives me approximlately 1900- 2000 calories, i just started it in an attempt to get my thryoid functioning better(its gone up a bit). When i workout i pretty much just simply add 2 cups of apple juice for simple carbs and 2 scoops of optimum whey for post workout.

You Need to do 5-7 days of cardio a week in the morning on an empty stomach at 65-75% heart rate for 45-60 minutes. You need more Kcals, more fat, more protein, more carbs. When do you lift? What do you have for PWO nutrition? What i put in here is just a rough draft, wait til DCB and LMO tear this apart

I am 5'10 , and around 175-180 pounds, maybe around 10 percent b/f.

My suggestions are in bold.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, slizzut has some good advice. its hard to tear apart with no PWO nitrution. try it one more time bro. . include your cardio and the time you lift AND your approach on non-lifting days
    -DcB-

DCB is right. Help us, help u.
    Last edited by slizzut; 07-02-2004 at 10:22 PM.

also hold of your first meal till 45-60 mins after your cardio

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    I can't wait to see what DCB says, lol.
    i'm not that harsh am i??

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    i'm not that harsh am i??

No no, not at all .. I edited my post because I thought u were going to tear it apart (in a good way). His diet no where close to be in check and we have no idea when he lifts or does cardio and he has no PWO nutrition.

No no, not at all .. I edited my post because I thought u were going to tear it apart (in a good way). His diet no where close to be in check and we have no idea when he lifts or does cardio and he has no PWO nutrition.
    exactly. .once that is posted i'll have a feild day with it!!!

exactly. .once that is posted i'll have a feild day with it!!!

Yes you will, it will also makes things much easier. I tried to just give him some ideas so he could go back and get things in check a little more.

I told you what i do for pwo nutrition, 2 cups of simple carbs in apple juice followed with 2 scoops of optimum whey, I dont know why i put they oatmeal as my first meal in my original diet, that was a typo, i usually just have 1/2 cup flax granola(0 carbs and 16 grams of flax) to aid in lypolysis. And let me get this straight, ur suggesting i eat a relatively high amount of CARBS with my second to last meal of the day? No ones gonna convince me that is right... i dont care who you are. Thirdly, I do my workout around 5:00 pm and am finished by 6:00 and follow by the pwo nutrition i put above. Just for kicks ill try your diet today, even tho i am losing at a steady pace right now with the diet i just posted... im new to trying it and my thryroid is functioning well.

I told you what i do for pwo nutrition, 2 cups of simple carbs in apple juice followed with 2 scoops of optimum whey, I dont know why i put they oatmeal as my first meal in my original diet, that was a typo, i usually just have 1/2 cup flax granola(0 carbs and 16 grams of flax) to aid in lypolysis. And let me get this straight, ur suggesting i eat a relatively high amount of CARBS with my second to last meal of the day? No ones gonna convince me that is right... i dont care who you are. Thirdly, I do my workout around 5:00 pm and am finished by 6:00 and follow by the pwo nutrition i put above. Just for kicks ill try your diet today, even tho i am losing at a steady pace right now with the diet i just posted... im new to trying it and my thryroid is functioning well.

also forgot to add, I DID do 7 days of cardio before but i got jack**** for results as i beleive i was overtraining becasuse my thyroid temps were low, is it possible to overtrain on cardio? or was i overtraining in a different way/ lack of sleep/ poor nutriition

dude, either re post or or go back and edit your diet to show changes b.c its too hard to to jump back and forth and give a critique that you can easly read. then we will convince you that you NEED carbs in your first food meal after lifting

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Help us help you.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I told you what i do for pwo nutrition, 2 cups of simple carbs in apple juice followed with 2 scoops of optimum whey,

fructose isnt glucose..

I dont know why i put they oatmeal as my first meal in my original diet, that was a typo, i usually just have 1/2 cup flax granola(0 carbs and 16 grams of flax) to aid in lypolysis.

thats fine..

And let me get this straight, ur suggesting i eat a relatively high amount of CARBS with my second to last meal of the day? No ones gonna convince me that is right... i dont care who you are.

how about if i was jebus? Well you do need some complex carbs.. but hey im not going to preach on deaf ears..

Thirdly, I do my workout around 5:00 pm and am finished by 6:00 and follow by the pwo nutrition i put above. Just for kicks ill try your diet today,

Your diet only takes one day to show results? I always thought i was the only one.. seriously tho i would give it at lease 2 weeks.. atlease..

even tho i am losing at a steady pace right now with the diet i just posted... im new to trying it and my thryroid is functioning well.

IN bold..

also forgot to add, I DID do 7 days of cardio before but i got jack**** for results as i beleive i was overtraining becasuse my thyroid temps were low, is it possible to overtrain on cardio? or was i overtraining in a different way/ lack of sleep/ poor nutriition

your thyroid temp were low? wtf..? and most likely it was either poor nutrition or lack of sleep.. i doubt i was the cardio..

elliots rite on with all that man.

and juststarin. . .u better listen to JEBUS!!!

I'm doing this in honor of Dalcow.

My suggestions are in bold.

why would you loose the veggies?

Why loose the salad dressing? if in fact it is 17 cals?

you did a post in honor of me and you screwd up!!??!!!

i say good day to you sir

you did a post in honor of me and you screwd up!!??!!!

i say good day to you sir

lol

k thanks, alright i admit i need carbs, but i dont understand why ur suggesting them for my 2nd last meal of the day, i think it would be more beneficial to get all my carbs from my 2nd and 3 meals, that way i wouldn't be mixing fats and carbs in meals together either.... The reason i have a shake with my last meal is to up the protein and actually up the calories, i would only begetting 1700 cals, weighing in at 175 pounds if i drop the peanut butter and shake....

needing carbs has nothing to do with the time of day, it has to do with the time you lift. U NEED carbs in that meal to restore and repair your muscle from you workout. They wont be turned to fat b/c your body needs them. There is a reason you have been "deiting" for 2.5 months and havnt had ne results. have your PWO shake with dextrose!!! (the juice does nothing to repair lost muscle gylcogen) have your pro/carb meal 60 mins after that. then b4 you go to bed have a shake with flax or another pro/fat type deal to slowly digest the protein through out the nite

-DCB-

needing carbs has nothing to do with the time of day, it has to do with the time you lift. U NEED carbs in that meal to restore and repair your muscle from you workout. They wont be turned to fat b/c your body needs them. There is a reason you have been "deiting" for 2.5 months and havnt had ne results. have your PWO shake with dextrose!!! (the juice does nothing to repair lost muscle gylcogen) have your pro/carb meal 60 mins after that. then b4 you go to bed have a shake with flax or another pro/fat type deal to slowly digest the protein through out the nite

-DCB-

what he said is true how ever it doesnt mean to stuff your self with rice potateoes and three bananas.. Everything has to be in portioned correctly.. myself i have 35-50 grams depending on the workout.. and my carbs range from yams, brown (white once in a while) rice, or white potatoes (boiled no fat added).. and it has been working for me.. the reason why some people dont get results is the simple fact they do not know thier body or its responses...

id first of all like to say thanks for all the help you guys have been giving me....
    secondly, is there any thing around the house that i can substitute for the apple juice in my pwo, i dont have dextrose readily avaialbe, possibly hersheys syrup, maply syrup, honey, etc?

id first of all like to say thanks for all the help you guys have been giving me....
    secondly, is there any thing around the house that i can substitute for the apple juice in my pwo, i dont have dextrose readily avaialbe, possibly hersheys syrup, maply syrup, honey, etc?

honey, gatorade powder mix, kool-aid...

kentnutrition.com great place for Dex bro

no need, i just bought a bag of dextrose from a beermaking store for a 1.80 per kilo

no need, i just bought a bag of dextrose from a beermaking store for a 1.80 per kilo

and people never take my advice... SLUTS!@

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    and people never take my advice... SLUTS!@
    \
    i am not a slut. .I AM A WHORE. . and proud to be one

Thread Information