Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

cut-off time for cheat days?

i usually have my cheat days on sundays. i wake my azz of at around 12 noon. and start having cheat meals every 2-3 hours. last cheat meal was at 11pm, had a double whopper and a soda. is there any cut off time to wen to have your last cheat meal or shoulndt it matter since its only for a day?

Beernutz is offline Member
    good question...If there were a cut off time id say stop at around 7pm. Then eat a pro/fat meal b4 bed.

Aboot is offline Banned
    I just go until a go to sleep, making sure that my last meal has plenty of protein in it.

diesel21 is offline Member
    wow, cheat day? well i did do that this weekend but, is that always ok? or depends on each person's own metabolism?

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    wow, cheat day? well i did do that this weekend but, is that always ok? or depends on each person's own metabolism?
    you should have a cheat day once a week, keeps you sane and your thyroid in check.

TrIBOL

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    You should break your diet up at some point and have a "cheat period". Most people do it on a weekly basis. Some people have a cheat DAY while others simply have a cheat MEAL. You'll have to see what works for you.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    You should break your diet up at some point and have a "cheat period". Most people do it on a weekly basis. Some people have a cheat DAY while others simply have a cheat MEAL. You'll have to see what works for you.

Go for the whole day...... it will make you want to hit up the diet harder during the rest of the week. Plus it does wonders for kicking your metabolism in the ass. I usually try to cut off junk at about 6-8oclock and have a shake w/ flax before bed.

<<LMO>>

diesel21 is offline Member
    cool info, i usually just do a cheat meal, but i think the cheat day could work for me too!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i usually pass out of have a cardiac arrest from all the fat.. thats when i say no to food..

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Jeez, a cheat is a cheat! Putting limitations on it just makes it less desirable.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Just eat what you want when you want all day. That's what the cheat day is for. I just try to make sure my last meal is pro/EFA.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I usually don't cheat past 6pm or so, unless its a beer or two with some snacks. Most of the time I'm so full from eating crap food all day long, I have little room left in my stomach come dinner time.

Thread Information