PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

junk bulk while on cycle?

I'm just curious will I get fat if I go on a junk bulk while I'm on cycle? I heard you can eat alot and you wont gain fat like you would if you were off. The reason I ask this is because I was on a staight junk bulk for about 2 months and gain about 20 lbs (7 lbs was muscle) and lost the fat in less than 2 months without cardio.
    Now I've been on a clean bulk with creatine for about a month now (even more protein than my junk bulk) and I havent gained more than a couple pounds (I'm guessing its water weight). I just cant gain on a clean diet. But if I go all out will I get ridiculusly fat if im on test? I dont want to look like I did on my first bulk during the summer. I guess what I'm asking for is permision to go all out

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    you can gain on a clean diet bro. . you can also get fat while on cycle jsut eat more clean foods b/c the AS will allow you to take in more protein with everymeal, plus the weight gains will be more muscle

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    its always wise to bulk clean. it can be hard to get more calories packed in but the results will be better compared to a junk one. also youl be gaining more lean mass as opposed to a junk bulk.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    i guess junk bulk deosnt really describe it that well. but its not clean. it mostly consisted of scallaped potatoes, perogies, pasta, burgers, chicken sandwiches loaded with mayo. basically all I worried about was eating until i felt like I was going to puke.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    i guess junk bulk deosnt really describe it that well. but its not clean. it mostly consisted of scallaped potatoes, perogies, pasta, burgers, chicken sandwiches loaded with mayo. basically all I worried about was eating until i felt like I was going to puke.
    i guess its ok as long as you do your cardio you should be fine

Latimus is offline Banned
    some people i know can only put on muscle when they eat junk because the insulin spikes really help..and when you eating nothing but taste food it is easy to get in the 5000 cals....however it is unhealthy...

try and eat clean..but its ok to have that the cheat days of junk......

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bro, this thread is over 5 months old.

~SC~

Thread Information