Thread: CKD diet...

ColdSore is offline Banned

CKD diet...

how long can you guys stay on this???...

im following the 6 day no carb, except dex in my PWO shake, with day 7 a carb up...

just looking to do this for about 4-5 weeks...but i got super tired real quick last night at the gym and its only my 2nd **** day!!!

any tips?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I'm pretty sure no one here will recommend that type of diet bro.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    well...thats ok...but...and with enough protein and fats and the anabolics i have in me im pretty confident ill keep all muscle mass...

Im not looking to gain...just maintain and lose the last bit of fat

and why?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    and why?
    Now I know I don't have to point you to the search button do I?

I'm not an expert on CKD's by any means, but I'll bet you three vials of prop that you'll get better results if you base your diet off this.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=75729

Now I know I don't have to point you to the search button do I?

I'm not an expert on CKD's by any means, but I'll bet you three vials of prop that you'll get better results if you base your diet off this.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=75729
    well i guess in a way i am following that...not a 100% CKD routine

here:

meal 1 (9:30am)- pro/carb
    meal 2 (12:00pm)- pro/fat
    meal 3 (3:00pm)- pro
    meal 4 (5:00pm)- pro
    meal 5 (7:30pm) pro/fat
    meal 6 (pre workout- 9:30pm) pro/fat
    meal 7 (post w/o- 11:30-12:00)- pro/dextrose (50/50)
    meal 8 (1:00am) pro

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    u need fat in meal 3,4, 8.. protien alone will be of no benificial value to you. i believe CKD has alot more fat in the plan then what u have listed, im not 100% sure though. i also remember visiting a CKD board a while ago but i forgot the url, i will try to find it for you.

TrIBOL

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIBOL
    u need fat in meal 3,4, 8.. protien alone will be of no benificial value to you. i believe CKD has alot more fat in the plan then what u have listed, im not 100% sure though. i also remember visiting a CKD board a while ago but i forgot the url, i will try to find it for you.

TrIBOL
    I agree. ColdStone you need more fat, dude. Eat protein at every meal. Eat fat at every meal except for your carb meals. This should help your lack of energy.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    well i guess in a way i am following that...not a 100% CKD routine

here:

meal 1 (9:30am)- pro/carb
    meal 2 (12:00pm)- pro/fat
    meal 3 (3:00pm)- pro
    meal 4 (5:00pm)- pro
    meal 5 (7:30pm) pro/fat
    meal 6 (pre workout- 9:30pm) pro/fat
    meal 7 (post w/o- 11:30-12:00)- pro/dextrose (50/50)
    meal 8 (1:00am) pro

CS..... try to re-work your diet a little to follow the cutting sticky. Don't ever have protein by itself.... add a healthy fat with those meals. As for your PWO nutrition... in meal 8 you need to have a complex carb like brown rice or yams. Other than that the only other thing I would recommend if you want to cut faster is get rid of the pro/carb meal in meal 1 and swtich it to pro/fat so you can keep fat burning going after your cardio session is over.

<<LMO>>

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hey cold.. i have done that.. the key is the 7th day to carb up on...

it works, and especially if you are on cycle..

but i hit a wall also.. on day 3 it comes back.. then i can't sleep for more than 4 hours at a time.. too much energy..

just stick with it.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    CS..... try to re-work your diet a little to follow the cutting sticky. Don't ever have protein by itself.... add a healthy fat with those meals. As for your PWO nutrition... in meal 8 you need to have a complex carb like brown rice or yams. Other than that the only other thing I would recommend if you want to cut faster is get rid of the pro/carb meal in meal 1 and swtich it to pro/fat so you can keep fat burning going after your cardio session is over.

<<LMO>>
    well my way of thinking was that if it was a whole food like tuna/chicken/beef i wouldnt need the fat...i was trying to get the cals to about 2000kcal a day...i know its a little low...

but ill add some olive oil, flax, or natty pb into though pro meals...but **** thats gonna be another load of cals

well my way of thinking was that if it was a whole food like tuna/chicken/beef i wouldnt need the fat...i was trying to get the cals to about 2000kcal a day...i know its a little low...

but ill add some olive oil, flax, or natty pb into though pro meals...but **** thats gonna be another load of cals
    Calories Shmalories. Just make sure that you are eating the appropriate macros at the appropriate times in the appropriate combinations.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    hey cold.. i have done that.. the key is the 7th day to carb up on...

it works, and especially if you are on cycle..

but i hit a wall also.. on day 3 it comes back.. then i can't sleep for more than 4 hours at a time.. too much energy..

just stick with it.
    yeah i plan on doing the whole day as a carb up day...thinking about going clean carbs in the meals before dinner...then getting a big ass cheat meal of chinesse food or pizza...somthing like that...

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Calories Shmalories. Just make sure that you are eating the appropriate macros at the appropriate times in the appropriate combinations.
    yeah i know...but i have a slow metablosim...i can bulk on like 3500 cals and still get fat ...except with tren

but...so i didnt wanna go to high

should i have carbs as my PWOII meal before bed???...or stay with pro/fat???

should i have carbs as my PWOII meal before bed???...or stay with pro/fat???

Carbs..... your body will know what to do with it. If you want to play it safe take some R-ala & biotin with it.

<<LMO>>

Carbs..... your body will know what to do with it. If you want to play it safe take some R-ala & biotin with it.

<<LMO>>
    It would really be best if you had a pro/fat meal before bed. It looks like you would need to train earlier to accomodate this. Ideally you'd have 2 carb meals (PWO and PPWO) and then a fat meal before bed.

It would really be best if you had a pro/fat meal before bed. It looks like you would need to train earlier to accomodate this. Ideally you'd have 2 carb meals (PWO and PPWO) and then a fat meal before bed.

Very true but if he is training that late regarless he needs to have the Pro/Carb meal for PPWO. I train earlier and have PWO and PPWO then a pro/fat before bed, but since CS trains late he still needs the PPWO meal to be pro/carb

If your that worried about storing it as fat (which you won't if you take in the proper ammount of low GI carbs) take some R-ALA with it to shuttle the carbs to your muscles.

<<LMO>>

Very true but if he is training that late regarless he needs to have the Pro/Carb meal for PPWO. I train earlier and have PWO and PPWO then a pro/fat before bed, but since CS trains late he still needs the PPWO meal to be pro/carb

If your that worried about storing it as fat (which you won't if you take in the proper ammount of low GI carbs) take some R-ALA with it to shuttle the carbs to your muscles.

<<LMO>>
    cool...what i was thinking was just another shake and oatmeal, or malt o meal...only about one serving so only about 25-30gr's

cool...what i was thinking was just another shake and oatmeal, or malt o meal...only about one serving so only about 25-30gr's

A shake w/ oatmeal will work perfectly.

<<LMO>>

A shake w/ oatmeal will work perfectly.

<<LMO>>
    cool...ill do that...blender meal before bed...lol

bump...

should i have a cheat meal, or a cheat day???...lol...im ready to eat some **** carbs!

Go for the cheat day!! Monitor yourself, though. Some people can't handle it and have to back off to a single meal.

Go for the cheat day!! Monitor yourself, though. Some people can't handle it and have to back off to a single meal.
    im thinking something like this...

shake and olive oil at 8:30 am

mick d's sausage, egg, chesse bisquits (2) at 10:30am

subway, or quiznos at 3pm

shake at 5

and then a big ass cheat meal at about 7pm after work...probably chineese take out, or burgers, or bbq, or anything for that matter

ice cream or cookies later for desert

Come back to this forum on Monday and read the "Guess what I ate for my cheat day" threads. Some of them are downright inspiring.

Come back to this forum on Monday and read the "Guess what I ate for my cheat day" threads. Some of them are downright inspiring.
    lol..ive seen...i just dont wanna fall off the wagon completely since ive only got about 5 more weeks to get this bf down as low as possible

What's in 5 weeks?

lol..ive seen...i just dont wanna fall off the wagon completely since ive only got about 5 more weeks to get this bf down as low as possible

Just don't do what Elliot did on the 4th of July lol...... I'll dig up that post. It was downright disgusting. He had like 10,000 kcals

<<LMO>>

What's in 5 weeks?
    vacation to the beach and to meet princess's dad and step mom for the 1st time...gotta look sexay...lol

Just don't do what Elliot did on the 4th of July lol...... I'll dig up that post. It was downright disgusting. He had like 10,000 kcals

<<LMO>>
    no way...i could do it in ice cream alone but ****...10k...not for me...i would be bloated for 8 days

no way...i could do it in ice cream alone but ****...10k...not for me...i would be bloated for 8 days

LOL.... I hear ya. Ice cream is my weakness..... I ate a 1/2 gallon of Oreo ice cream w/ protein powder sprinked on it on the 4th lol I felt sick for 2 days

<<LMO>>

LOL.... I hear ya. Ice cream is my weakness..... I ate a 1/2 gallon of Oreo ice cream w/ protein powder sprinked on it on the 4th lol I felt sick for 2 days

<<LMO>>
    i think for my desert im gonna go to the store and get some plain ass vanilla ice cream and oreos and some carmel topping and some more hood milk and just gorge myself

i think for my desert im gonna go to the store and get some plain ass vanilla ice cream and oreos and some carmel topping and some more hood milk and just gorge myself

Do it

Sadly this week I am not having a cheat day because of how bad my cheat day was on the 4th. I feel it set me back a bit, so I am going clean for 2 weeks. Next weekend will be a different story. But I am thinking along the lines of a clean carb up w/ a little fat instead of all out $hit food day. But it probably won't happen and I'll have a gallon of ice cream, 5 bowls of cereal & a couple PB & J sandwhiches lol. I love feeling sick as F*ck on cheat days. Best feeling in the world

<<LMO>>

Do it

Sadly this week I am not having a cheat day because of how bad my cheat day was on the 4th. I feel it set me back a bit, so I am going clean for 2 weeks. Next weekend will be a different story. But I am thinking along the lines of a clean carb up w/ a little fat instead of all out $hit food day. But it probably won't happen and I'll have a gallon of ice cream, 5 bowls of cereal & a couple PB & J sandwhiches lol. I love feeling sick as F*ck on cheat days. Best feeling in the world

<<LMO>>
    i know...i was thinking about going clean for 2 weeks but being carb depleted sucks

i know...i was thinking about going clean for 2 weeks but being carb depleted sucks

Hell ya it does.... I look flat as f*ck right now ;(

<<LMO>>

Hell ya it does.... I look flat as f*ck right now ;(

<<LMO>>
    yep...for the first time this cycle i didnt get a pump on my chest/shoulder/tri w/o the other night...

vascularity is coming out sick though!

Thread Information