worldknown is offline Banned

i made good oatmeal???? impossible

i looked in the recipes forum and i combined a few of them and did some other weird thing, but this is what i did but i had to add alot of sugar (is that okay if im bulking?)

1 1/2 cups of oatmeal
    2 cups of milk
    nutmeg
    cinnamon
    all bran cereal

and i put sugar on it and eat it like cereal and im fu cking hella happy and i get alot of fiber too(which i need).

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Hmmmm. Why don't you just eat some brownies and choc. chip cookies w/ milk instead and take some metamucil. That would be about the same nutritionally. Milk=bad, nutmeg=bad, cereal=bad, sugar=bad....

ttuPrincess Guest
    I make mine with water, and add sugar free jelly and sugar free syrup.. i think its very good

how is cinnamon or nutmeg bad if you are bulking, sugar i could see, and milk i dunno.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by fritz2435
    Hmmmm. Why don't you just eat some brownies and choc. chip cookies w/ milk instead and take some metamucil. That would be about the same nutritionally. Milk=bad, nutmeg=bad, cereal=bad, sugar=bad....
    Yeah, it's just about the same.

Nutmeg either way doesn't matter.

~SC~

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    the best way to eat oatmeal is drink it. 2 scoops ON and oatmeal on top in a shaker cup quick simple and convienent

and disgusting, i almost gagged at the last sip when i mixed 1 scoop of orange protein into some oatmeal and milk and then drink it

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Why are you sally's making such fuss about oatmeal? Seriously man up or put some panties on..

lol.. and ya im post hoin.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fritz2435
    Nutmeg is bad? How so?

i like oatmeal its just easier for me to drink it i dont have time to spare in the mornings.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i just read that oatmeal and chicken is bad for you too..

okay lets just drop it since everyone knows i dont like oatmeal plain with my god **** orange scoop and i can bet you wouldnt like it either.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Dude..... oatmeal tastes great. What kind are you using? Get some quaker oats the original stuff..... use 1/2 cup dry and mix some water in. Then once it is cooked add 2 packets of splenda & some cinamon and it tastes awesome. And as for your orange protein.... I bought some too and honestly it doesn't taste that great. But you can spice it up by putting it in the blender w/ some crushed ice and a little water and blending it. It comes out like a smoothie.... tastes much better. If you really can't stomach the orange protein ditch it and buy some chocolate. $hit at your size I wouldn't worry about using Isolate.... your not cutting. The little bit of carbs and fat in blends or concentrate won't kill your diet at all. Try some of the solid muscle protein powder that the board Sponsor sells.... I heard it is pretty good. Or even ON's 100% whey protien.... that is good stuff too.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Dude..... oatmeal tastes great. What kind are you using? Get some quaker oats the original stuff..... use 1/2 cup dry and mix some water in. Then once it is cooked add 2 packets of splenda & some cinamon and it tastes awesome. And as for your orange protein.... I bought some too and honestly it doesn't taste that great. But you can spice it up by putting it in the blender w/ some crushed ice and a little water and blending it. It comes out like a smoothie.... tastes much better. If you really can't stomach the orange protein ditch it and buy some chocolate. $hit at your size I wouldn't worry about using Isolate.... your not cutting. The little bit of carbs and fat in blends or concentrate won't kill your diet at all. Try some of the solid muscle protein powder that the board Sponsor sells.... I heard it is pretty good. Or even ON's 100% whey protien.... that is good stuff too.
    <<LMO>>
    yeh man i use the quaker oatmeal ****, i justdont have the splenda (which everyone raves about) so im gonna give that a try i really dont know what it is loool. Yeh man the orange protein sucks!!! i usually get vanilla but i heard the orange was bomb bomb (and im very pissed off cuase i have 10lbs of it and it sucks dick). I use allthewhey cause its cheap and good protein but umm yeh man thanks for the suggesitons im def gonna try that smoothie one for my orange to see how it turns out, and ill try that splenda **** if i could get my hands on it.

i like the orange.. am i like the only one?

maybe you havent tired other flavors man? im never getting that ever again, it looks like puke and sure as hell tastes like it. Vanilla is hands down the best and has never let me down i knew i screwed up when i ordered orange. makes me feel sick just thikning about the taste or even smelling it.

Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    maybe you havent tired other flavors man? im never getting that ever again, it looks like puke and sure as hell tastes like it. Vanilla is hands down the best and has never let me down i knew i screwed up when i ordered orange. makes me feel sick just thikning about the taste or even smelling it.

i have strawberry which isnt that swell.. i used to use isopure vanilla which owns.. but breaks my pockets..

Sensational1 is offline New Member
    The syntrax nectar line of protein powders is BOOOOMB. Fuzzy Navel, Lemonade, Kiwi Strawberry, Caribbean Cooler, Crystal Sky, Apple Ecstasy, etc etc. They are ****ing delicious! Pure isolate, 23 grams of protein, 0 carbs, 0 fat. I make them with dextrose, creatine, glutamine, crushed ice, and water and they taste like jamba juice smoothies!

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational1
    The syntrax nectar line of protein powders is BOOOOMB. Fuzzy Navel, Lemonade, Kiwi Strawberry, Caribbean Cooler, Crystal Sky, Apple Ecstasy, etc etc. They are ****ing delicious! Pure isolate, 23 grams of protein, 0 carbs, 0 fat. I make them with dextrose, creatine, glutamine, crushed ice, and water and they taste like jamba juice smoothies!

can you send me a brochure?

Sensational1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    can you send me a brochure?
    Someone else had mentioned them on this board and some other people responded saying they had used them, so I checked out the allsportnutrition.com link and tried them out. They are tight...

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational1
    okay this makes my mouth water cause i can just imagine a god **** smoothie with one of these like kiwi straberry, but how much does it cost 10 lbs and how good is it? thanks

xfade7 is offline Member
    I mixed 1 cup of oats w/ 40+ grams of protein, some water, and some flax oil... blended it up pretty nice, but man.. I couldnt even chug it.. THE GROSSEST THING IVE EVER TASTED..

xfade7

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xfade7
    I mixed 1 cup of oats w/ 40+ grams of protein, some water, and some flax oil... blended it up pretty nice, but man.. I couldnt even chug it.. THE GROSSEST THING IVE EVER TASTED..

xfade7
    thats mixing fat w/ carbs, a BIG no no...

TrIBOL
    Last edited by TRIBOL; 07-07-2004 at 01:42 PM.

eacman65 is offline Member
    oatmeal isnt to bad just dont try to chew

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    so is nutmeg bad or not???

Thread Information