Thread: 1st cycle diet

1stphaser is offline New Member

Lightbulb 1st cycle diet

This is my first cycle, So I was need some advise on the type of diet to go with. I haven't really been lifting that long. Right now I'm 5'10, 182 unseur of bf%. My stack is: Decca x 300 mg per wk, test x 250mg per wk. I was planning on starting the workout suggested on anabolic review workouts. Any suggestion if this is a good workout? I just took my 1st shot today and will begin my workout tomorrow. I precooked my meals for the week. I'm trying to get really really cut up without putting on wieght that people at my job will really notice. Right now or for this week I'm looking at:

This will be a seven day sched

Breakfast- Brown Sugar Oatmeal
    snack-protein shake
    lunch-chicken breast, mixed corn green beans, and a scoop of mac &cheese
    snack-protein shake
    dinner-chicken breast, mixed corn green beans, and a scoop of mac &cheese
    snack-protein shake

How many grams of protein should I drink with each shake? Any suggestions? Also I have some clenbuterol as well, should I use that during my cycle or wait until after?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    First off I would up the Test to 500mg per week, 250 isn't going to do anything. I know. Next your diet needs some work. Since you are running Deca you will need over 1g/lb of protein. I would suggest 1.5 and see how that does you. Next over all you are relying too much on shakes, they are good and have their time, when in a pinch or after a workout, but whole foods will be better for you. You also haven't made shown us were your workouts fall in the day, you want to get a good post workout meal in. Also breakfast, don't use instant oats, they aren't really that good for you, tons of sugar. Next you have no variety in your diet. You need to get your vit and minerals from your foods. Next scoop of mac and cheese is not that good of a source of fat or carbs. You need some EFA's in there. You need more fiber. You are bulking so you can get a little creative with what you eat. I would consider adding some tuna, salmon, steak, get some rice (not instant), get some yellow potatoes, oatmeal, bran cereal, skim milk, fruits,..... The list goes on. I would suggest searching for some diets that have been posted on this board.

Pain

I see that you are trying to get cut up now instead of bulk, well you still need to get more variety in your diet, don't worry about getting more carbs, you still need more fats, and your protein def needs to come from real food as the slower absorbtion rates will help with cutting. Also you might want to switch your gear if you are looking to get cut on Deca and Test. That is more of a bulking stack.

Pain

1stphaser is offline New Member

1st cycle diet

Thanks for the advice on the diet. Would you use clenbuterol during or after the cycle?

If you are trying to get cut during, remember to do it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, on your off weeks use ECA.

Pain

BRUISER is offline Junior Member
    Have you taken any before pics or made any measurements? It's kinda neat looking back at before pics, it can really keep you motivated. Keep us posted with your results!

BRUISER is offline Junior Member
    How did your cycle go? Good results?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    are you serious?! wow dude send me your money and i can garuntee twice the results you would get with that diet and gear..

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    If I had to guess... I would say this guys cycle is finished, lol.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    If I had to guess... I would say this guys cycle is finished, lol.

i just noticed how old this thread was..

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    But notice it's yet another numbskull that started a steroid cycle and diet was an afterthought.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Another dense thread.

~SC~

Thread Information