Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    flex321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I'm sorry but this is starting to annoy me..... STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS W/ ARGUMENTS!! A lot goes on in this forum, and a lot of times we refer to comments made in other threads etc. as questions/comments get repeated over and over or sometimes someone feels they need to be a dick when we try and help. Whatever the case, if you are not in this forum enough to know what is going on keep your $0.02 to yourself. THANK YOU

<<LMO>>
    haha...you're a punk dude. Don't come at me like that, I didn't go after anyone that way so I dont think I deserve it.

I'm here enough, and probably longer than you have....maybe I just missed out on this argument that went on.

and btw- I'll throw my $.02 where I want, how's that for acting like a big guy.

and no THANK YOU...****clown

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flex321
    haha...you're a punk dude. Don't come at me like that, I didn't go after anyone that way so I dont think I deserve it.

I'm here enough, and probably longer than you have....maybe I just missed out on this argument that went on.

::swings his e-Dick:: look mine's longer..

JT2k is offline Associate Member

your gay.

homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member
    "STOP IT...Stop your WHINING!" -Arnold S.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Thanks for your opinions about me..... and from your signup date it looks as though you have been here longer than me

First off my post wasn't completely aimed at you ONLY, it has been happening quite a bit lately where people come in and bump old threads to defend or jump in the argument AFTER it is over. There was no reason to bump this thread so I made a comment. Like I said you are not the only one who has done it.

Second, in no part of my post did I flame you. I did not call you names, and I did not directly address you.

Now who looks like the bigger man. I won't stand for you flaming me on here, say another thing and I PROMISE you I will make you look like the punk. Oh by the way, REPORTED

<<LMO>>

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dflood
    lol, Brian11+LMO+DCB+Swole = the diet forum mafia.......
    yall offer some mad good advice, but swoop in with a fury when someone steps outa line.
    like i said b4. . "IF YOU MIX CARBS AND FATS I'LL PUT GARLIC ON YOUR LAWN AND KILL YOUR FAMILY!"

D
    C
    B

flex321 is offline Member
    Ok I might have took things the wrong way and thought you were jumping on me for me making a comment about everyone ganging up on people. I'm not trying to compete with you on anything or try to undermine you at all.

I just got defense and called you names, I'm sure you can handle that. You say you can make me look like a punk, I doubt I would care....but trying that is just immature.

Beernutz is offline Member
    This forum is turning into a place of argument more then a place of good advice.....I miss the good OL days where pple fought less and got along alot better. Neway guys lets just squash it. Were not here to fight and act like Cyber tough guys. Were here to learn. Im not trying to sound corny its just he way ive been seeing things lately.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    This forum is turning into a place of argument more then a place of good advice.....I miss the good OL days where pple fought less and got along alot better. Neway guys lets just squash it. Were not here to fight and act like Cyber tough guys. Were here to learn. Im not trying to sound corny its just he way ive been seeing things lately.
    Good post Nutz. I agree 100%.

BTW, I'm the toughest cyber tough guy anyway, so the rest of you should just stop trying.

GoBIGorGOHomeAZ is offline New Member
    what the hell is a kooter shooter????
    LOL

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBIGorGOHomeAZ
    what the hell is a kooter shooter????
    LOL
    Do a search.

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    No dont search, pretend you never heard of it...

Although this thread was off topic a long time ago, i think that water is crucial for vascularity bc of how much we lift. The muscles (especially when on creatine) need extra water and if you are not properly hydrated the water will be taken from your veins. Therefore, drink enough water and you will keep more of it in your veins, making them fuller.

hush up CUT. .the kooter shooter is a great tool to pack on the lean mass baby!!!!

dcb

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    hush up CUT. .the kooter shooter is a great tool to pack on the lean mass baby!!!!

dcb
    Yep it sure is....as long as you dont throw it all up right after you take it down
    JK its not that bad

nah it aint bad at all. its the same as eating a can a tuna, but faster. its all good esp when you are in a rush.

DCB

That is you in your avatar isnt it DCB? You got any updated pics or is that one pretty recent. I saw you joined a year ago so i didnt know if that is the same pic youve had the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeUp
    That is you in your avatar isnt it DCB? You got any updated pics or is that one pretty recent. I saw you joined a year ago so i didnt know if that is the same pic youve had the whole time.
    yeah thats me bro. i'll get some new ones up in a month or so when i am back at school and have a digi camera, and football camp is over balh balh blah. that pic is about 3 months old maybe. i am about 33-35lbs heavier now.

dcb

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    yeah thats me bro. i'll get some new ones up in a month or so when i am back at school and have a digi camera, and football camp is over balh balh blah. that pic is about 3 months old maybe. i am about 33-35lbs heavier now.

dcb
    wow, 35lbs heavier!!! Lookin good bro, cant wait to see the new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeUp
    wow, 35lbs heavier!!! Lookin good bro, cant wait to see the new ones.
    thanks man. .cant wait till its cutting time!!

dcb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information