Thread: Dieting On Clen

DaddySherles is offline Junior Member

Dieting On Clen

What should my diet be like so that I can keep strength while taking Clenbuterol ? How many G of protein, fat, and carbs for a 175 lb. male?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    The search button is your friend

<<LMO>>

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddySherles
    What should my diet be like so that I can keep strength while taking Clenbuterol? How many G of protein, fat, and carbs for a 175 lb. male?
    Glad you are here to get your diet in order, that is BY FAR the most important part. (Clen won't do jack w/out an IMPECCABLE dietary approach) However, no one can just "give" you a program, you are going to have to do the footwork yourself, after all, it's your body! Unless you are looking to have something customized for you, then that's another story and another location.

~SC~

limppimp85204 is offline Junior Member
    It could work w/o an impeccable diet, but you'd lose both fat and muscle.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by limppimp85204
    It could work w/o an impeccable diet, but you'd lose both fat and muscle.
    Or lose no fat at all.

~SC~

Hey bro..... if you really wanna see how my diet looks I'll PM you my fit day journal. I am currently doing a Clen /ECA cycle and right now I am on ECA, however my diet remains the same on both substances. Clen just speeds up fat loss as does ECA, however like Swole said w/o diet and cardio clen won't do $hit for you

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Or lose no fat at all.

~SC~
    You will inevitably lose some amount of fat. Clen , if I remember correctly, is anti-catabolic thus making it harder to burn muscle for energy. That in turn would have a greater chance of burning fat. So to say it won't burn any at all is a fallacy.

You will inevitably lose some amount of fat. Clen, if I remember correctly, is anti-catabolic thus making it harder to burn muscle for energy. That in turn would have a greater chance of burning fat. So to say it won't burn any at all is a fallacy.

BS...... if you eat like $hit and don't exercise clen will do jack $hit for you just like every other fat burner. Diet & Cardio are key.... and clen's anti catabolic properties are sooooooo over exagerated

<<LMO>>

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    You will inevitably lose some amount of fat. Clen, if I remember correctly, is anti-catabolic thus making it harder to burn muscle for energy. That in turn would have a greater chance of burning fat. So to say it won't burn any at all is a fallacy.
    If you eat too much $hitty food then you'll have excess glucose/glycogen and the clen will just help clear that out but not touch your fat stores.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    BS...... if you eat like $hit and don't exercise clen will do jack $hit for you just like every other fat burner. Diet & Cardio are key.... and clen's anti catabolic properties are sooooooo over exagerated

<<LMO>>
    No, no it really isnt overexagerated. Are you a doctor? If it was so over blown why do so many doctors and personal trainers believe it and find supporting research in it? I didn't say it would burn mass amounts, just something. 1/5 a pound, even 1/10 of a pound of fat loss is STILL fat loss. It's imperative you stay with the program here.

No, no it really isnt overexagerated. Are you a doctor? If it was so over blown why do so many doctors and personal trainers believe it and find supporting research in it? I didn't say it would burn mass amounts, just something. 1/5 a pound, even 1/10 of a pound of fat loss is STILL fat loss. It's imperative you stay with the program here.

Uh..... HELLO Don't try to teach me about Clenbuterol . I have cycled it many times and read LOTS AND LOTS about it. Go into the steroid forum and ask about clen 's anti-catabolic properties..... many will tell you they are exagerated.

I am not saying it has no anti-catabolic effect, but it is definitely exagerated. And with **** food you won't burn even 1/5 of a pound of fat. Even if you did Who the f*ck cares..... it is not noticable enough to make a difference in your physique especially when you consider the sides you put up with while on clen

<<LMO>>

Your getting way off the topic here. I just said that it would burn something, not a certain amount. And I didn't say I agreed with burning only a little fat either. I have experienced it myself. No need to try and bash me because you cant stay with the point here.

Your getting way off the topic here. I just said that it would burn something, not a certain amount. And I didn't say I agreed with burning only a little fat either. I have experienced it myself. No need to try and bash me because you cant stay with the point here.

Not trying to bash you......sorry if I came off strong. I just don't want anyone getting the idea they can take clen and eat ****ty and lose fat. It's not gona happen.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Not trying to bash you......sorry if I came off strong. I just don't want anyone getting the idea they can take clen and eat ****ty and lose fat. It's not gona happen.

<<LMO>>
    It's all good. Like I said, it may burn next to nothing, but it is still something, but not something many will be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by Dflood
    point being? personally, i like pure Ephedrine HCl (no guafenesin...hate that ****) stacked with caffeine anhydrous, yohimbine HCl, alcar and green tea extract much more than clen.

It's hard to come by pure ephedrine hcl..... but yea that is a nice stack. I cycle that on my 2 weeks off of clen .

<<LMO>>

Thread Information