dash is offline New Member

Question Tuna makes you crazy and suicidal

i have heard the large amount of mercury found in tuna fish makes you go crazy and ****s with your brain. i know for a fact that mecury is very poisonous and that dentists work around it all the time and dentists have the highest suicide rate out of any other profession. i knew a guy who would eat 3 cans of tuna a day and he would complain about how he felt dizzy all day and how he couldnt concentrate on anything. any of you heard anything like this? maybe the 'roids balance it out...

Aboot is offline Banned
    Um, no. First off, the amount of mercury in tuna would necessitate that you eat numerous cans per day, every day for years to build up enough mercury in your system to cause any serious problems. Secondly, contrary to what many say, your body can eliminate mercury from your system. It does not simply build up in your system.

In short, you won't get mercury poisoning from tuna.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    try doing a search this has been discused over and over and over and over..

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    What if I break open a thermometer and pour it over my tuna?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    What if I break open a thermometer and pour it over my tuna?
    Good idea Beavis why didn't I think of that. ..j/k

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Whenever I have two cans of tuna for lunch, I always find myself robbing a bank at about 4:00 p.m. because of the manganese buildup in my cerebral cortex. The influx of the manganese copperanium titanium creates a thermo-anecdotal hyperbole - thus making me highly irrational and unable to be dealt with. In addition, the rejenuflexion of the inner caplilarial upper abdominal matrix area, coupled with matriculation of the said manganese at a temperature not to exceed 145 degrees, makes me usually realize what I did later on was wrong.

Tuna can be h*ll.

~SC~

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Whenever I have two cans of tuna for lunch, I always find myself robbing a bank at about 4:00 p.m. because of the manganese buildup in my cerebral cortex. The influx of the manganese copperanium titanium creates a thermo-anecdotal hyperbole - thus making me highly irrational and unable to be dealt with. In addition, the rejenuflexion of the inner caplilarial upper abdominal matrix area, coupled with matriculation of the said manganese at a temperature not to exceed 145 degrees, makes me usually realize what I did later on was wrong.

Tuna can be h*ll.

~SC~
    son of ah! I understand like three of those words swole: tuna, lunch, and bank

dcb

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

Tuna can be h*ll.

~SC~
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

dash is offline New Member
    what about beer? do you think a sixer before my workout would help?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Im pretty sure youre in the wrong place if your askin that one. Even though its an obvious sarcastic comment.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member

Tuna can be h*ll.

~SC~
    I think I had something similar happen to me....................... or maybe I was just watching Donnie Darko high.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dash
    what about beer? do you think a sixer before my workout would help?

i always knock a 6 pack before hitting the iron.. what im in shape.. bitch round is a shape@#!

RockyX is offline Senior Member

Tuna can be h*ll.

~SC~
    HOLY SHEEZY

I thought I was the only one......

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    i always knock a 6 pack before hitting the iron.. what im in shape.. bitch round is a shape@#!
    i usually knock down a 40oz of budweiser and 2 scoops whey for PWO + some r-ala to shuttle the protien to my muscles. i find i get a better insulin spike this way as opposed to using dextrose.

TrIBOL

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    I am sure that somewhere there is a tuna kit, aka T-Kit, for removing the mercury in tuna. Mix your tuna up in a magic solution that will solubize the mercury, filter through a collander, rinse, and eat. Note that one brand of kit will leave you with tuna in water while another brand will leave you with tuna in oil.

GymDog is offline Banned
    4 cans of tuna a day...I'm not dead, yet. Maybe a little crazy, but not dead...

ShortStack is offline New Member
    My diet is 90% tuna with white rice..............I haven't killed anyone yet, but I was wondering if this type of diet is gonna be ok or not? I live in Korea, so getting alot of the american diet delicacies is out of the question. The best thing I have to look forward to for protein is tuna and for carbs is white rice.

worldknown is offline Banned

Tuna can be h*ll.

~SC~
    ****, when they see you, they are prolly ilke **** its swole lets pece the ****. hah he has roid ragE !

then on the news the next day they are saying it was all becuase of his roid rage becuase the bank telelr took too long the previous day to give him money.

Thread Information