AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Arrow Transition from cut to bulk?

Alright... getting ready to do a bulker the 3rd week of august which is about 5 weeks away as im posting this. Ive been cutting the past 4 or 5 weeks, and Im wondering if I should cut right up to the day i start my cycle, go maintenence for a couple weeks, or up my calories slowly to the day.

Still trying to decide wether to eat clean (clean meaning hardly any carbs/fats together, no carbs for bedtime meal, cheat meal every 3 days) or just to EAT and not worry about it for 3 months. Any input on that?

I'm 5'11", 185 lbs, around 12% bodyfat... I've lost 9 pounds in a month on the cutting sticky with no cardio, so it's not terribly difficult for me to lose fat. I think im a mesomorph.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 07-13-2004 at 12:30 AM.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Well bro, I would definately say eat clean. It's up to you, but I would hate to see all that hard work cutting go bye bye in a few weeks because you didn't want to eat clean. It's a whole lot easier to do when you're bulking anyways. You can gain significant weight without alot of added fat while bulking just by eating clean during the week and then cheating on the weekends.

I would also say not to cut right up to your bulk. You don't want to just shock your body one day with all those extra calories. Its up to you whether you gradually increase the calories or maintain. People have good results doing both.

Thanks rocky.... bizzzzzzump

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Are you going to be using any gear? If you are I would continue to eat clean but try and eat more calories day by day because you will be needing them on the sauce.

Yeah its gonna be Test E 1-12 and DBol 1-4

Thread Information