Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont know but i feel like his bodyguard lately. Everyone i ban is swole related lol

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I dont know but i feel like his bodyguard lately. Everyone i ban is swole related lol

Hahah no $hit huh. I hate noticed that too

Your Title Should be Swole's Bodyguard..... oh yea I'm a mod too

<<LMO>>

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexGuy23
    Right. I am sure that making a muscled buffed body your ultimate life goal, like you did, places you among the so called "winners". Let me guess what your job is: Bouncer? Stripper? Male prostitute? Bartender? All 4? Oh well, I am sure it is one of those. You talk about intelligence, but I doubt you even know what a bachelor degree is or that you even stepped your foot into a college or university. Your knowledge seems to be restricted to diet and working out. You are one of those guys that in parties or bars don't have anything to talk about except the gym, and once someone starts talking about politics you feel like a stupid ass muscle head. And the very fact that you have this urge to shove in people's face "OMG, I am in a muscle mag" displays your narcissistic personality which probably covers up your low self steam. Plus spending hours in front of the computer answering people's questions in all those boards (what was that, 4?) doesn't sound very productive to me. Your profile says "nutritionist". I am sure that back in the 80's that was a bad ass major in college, but today most would say "Loser" Btw, how can you possibly afford buying all those protein shakes, supplements and gear making less than 24 thousand a year. Let me know what your secret is. Laterz!

Shut the f*ck up you moron. Swole goes out of his way to help us all.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I thank you much for havin' my back!

People hate because they are unhappy w/themselves. He talked all that sh*t about me, yet I'm still here and will continue to still be here. He's now nothing more than a memory.

Actually, I don't ever remember him.

~SC~

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    the guy did not exactly take the hint - oh well, thanks BDTR for taking out the trash

TexMex is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Your an idiot..... and just so you know Swole has a degree in English I believe and is pretty close to becoming a lawyer from what I read in a post a while back. And it's also funny that he is in magazines, own's a company based on nutrition and has a phsyique probably 20000 millions X better than yours. So if that's what you call a loser, I don't know what a winner is.

And nice way to flame a vet on our site, you won't last long

<<LMO>>
    UHAUHAUHAUHAUHUHAAUH. A english degree is just like being a lawyer Bull****. Shut your hole up if your not sure what you are about to say. Nice language: "20000 millions X better" Hey BDTR, I thought 15 yo's were banned from this board. Sounds my 5 yo nephew talking. Thankfully, my sense of self worth does not depend on the way I look. Nice pic btw. My 12 yo sister has bigger arms than that. I don't know about you, but if I had your body I would think twice before posting it on the net and becoming the laughing stock of the board.
    Isn't it cute? So many "puppies" defending SwoleFag!. I wonder why these people stand behind veterans even when they are a bunch of brainless assholes. Btw, leanmeout, you are wasting your time kissing BDTR and SwoleFag's ass. They only screw with other big dudes like them, not small twinkies. And BDTR, it is not very wise to ban people based on their nicks. They will just come back. Maybe try banning them by their ip address next time you stupid tattoo freak!

Peace!

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMex
    UHAUHAUHAUHAUHUHAAUH. A english degree is just like being a lawyer Bull****. Shut your hole up if your not sure what you are about to say. Nice language: "20000 millions X better" Hey BDTR, I thought 15 yo's were banned from this board. Sounds my 5 yo nephew talking. Thankfully, my sense of self worth does not depend on the way I look. Nice pic btw. My 12 yo sister has bigger arms than that. I don't know about you, but if I had your body I would think twice before posting it on the net and becoming the laughing stock of the board.
    Isn't it cute? So many "puppies" defending SwoleFag!. I wonder why these people stand behind veterans even when they are a bunch of brainless assholes. Btw, leanmeout, you are wasting your time kissing BDTR and SwoleFag's ass. They only screw with other big dudes like them, not small twinkies. And BDTR, it is not very wise to ban people based on their nicks. They will just come back. Maybe try banning them by their ip address next time you stupid tattoo freak!

Peace!
    first of allw hy would you tell them how to ban you, are you trying to impress someone by trying to tell them how to do something? I didnt see a picture of you so you are in no position to be calling Lean me out small, since none of us have seen a picture of you. So before you start calling people small, we are all going to assume your a ****ing computer nerd that is trying to impress someone because they want what they cant get, the bodies we have haha bitch get off the board, and you acting like lean me out is trying to impress everyone, most of the peopl here post their pictures to record their progress and get some insight on what muscles and such they should be working on more. i guess your too cool to show your picture, or did your mom tell you to never talk to strangers online?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMex

Peace!

That's because your worthless and you know it, so it doesn't matter what your physique looks like.

But since you don't care what you look like, why don't you post some pics? Oh wait, because you are gona be BANNED AGAIN within a minute or two. Have a nice life jack ass

<<LMO>>
    Last edited by LeanMeOut; 07-18-2004 at 10:51 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    this thread is done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information