Shrad6 is offline Junior Member

Help me bulking guru's!!!

I'm gonna do a bulking diet when I start my next cycle and haven't found some information I need to start the diet. My stats are 5'8 gonna be between 170-175 lbs, bf around 15% and I'm gonna be taking Test E and EQ. How many cals should I get a day? What split should it be(50/30/20, 40/40/20, ect...)? My stats ar

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Bro we can't tell you how many cals you need. And because of this can't tell you how many pro/carbs/fats you need. You need to figure out your BMR. Do a search and you will find the formula to do so. Your BMR plus 300-500 calories will tell you how many calories you need for your bulk.

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    i used the eating calculator at johnberardi.com to give me my starting calories.not sure how accurate it is but it will give you a starting point.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    How long have you lifted prior to your soon to be encounter w/AAS?

Just curious if you've employed a sound diet/training/rest schedule for years on end, thus tapping out your natural abilitites.

Very key.

~SC~

I thought maybe there was a certain amount of extra calories you need when bulking. Last time I tried a bulking diet I ate a lot of pasta, pizza, pretty much anything in sight. I gained a lot, but also a lot of fat at the same time so this time I want to be a little cleaner and not gain sooooo much fat.

Swole I've been lifting about 6 years on and off. The first few years I didn't know what I was doing I would just go in and do the same thing over and over. The last two years is when I learned more about workouts, eating, rest ect... I've done a couple other cycles, but always end up taking a break or something happens where I don't have time or funds for the gym. I'm not gonna jump on gear right away I'm gonna wait a few months I'm just looking for information now so I could have it planned for when I do start.

brian11 is offline Member
    ummmmm, no pizza! The fats you eat need to be EFA's, check the stickies if you need more info on that. And yes you do need alot carbs, but timing is the key. Maybe something liek this....

Cardio
    pro/fat
    pro/complex carb
    pro/fat
    PWO(pro/dex)
    PPWO(pro/complex carb)
    pro/fat

No cardio
    pro/carb
    pro/fat
    pro/fat
    PWO
    PPWO
    pro/fat

On nonworkout days fit more carbs in to replace what you lose from PWO

-B-

I had a feeling fast food was bad, but they said don't worry your on gear its like fuel you won't get fat you'll get bigger. "You want to look like a beast you have to eat like one" is what they would say. I did eat a lot of carbs when I was buking I gained 27 pounds on that cycle, but like I said I gained a lot of fat at the same time. This time I want to bulk up and gain massive weight but try and keep the fat to a minimal. Ok so that examply you just gave me that two different days the one is when you do cardio and the other one is on your non-cardio day? What does PWO stand for?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrad6
    I had a feeling fast food was bad, but they said don't worry your on gear its like fuel you won't get fat you'll get bigger. "You want to look like a beast you have to eat like one" is what they would say. I did eat a lot of carbs when I was buking I gained 27 pounds on that cycle, but like I said I gained a lot of fat at the same time. This time I want to bulk up and gain massive weight but try and keep the fat to a minimal. Ok so that examply you just gave me that two different days the one is when you do cardio and the other one is on your non-cardio day? What does PWO stand for?
    AWere "they" fat too?

They weren't fat, but not cut I guess you I would call it a little flabby. They were massive and I didn't know about eating correctly so I went with it.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    PWO= Post Work Out or your post workout meal/nutrition... most important meal of the day

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    AWere "they" fat too?

LMFAO @ your avatar..............

Why did I know you'd do something like that. Now we have the Starter7777 KFC billboard, and now this............LOL!!!!!!

~SC~

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    LMFAO @ your avatar..............

Why did I know you'd do something like that. Now we have the Starter7777 KFC billboard, and now this............LOL!!!!!!

~SC~

Thread Information