Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    123kid's Avatar
    123kid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    93

    KentNutrition Is Great!!!!

    hey bros, i know that many of you already know about kentnutrition because you are the ones who referred me!! however, for those of you looking for a place to buy dextrose or other products, kentnutrition is the place. they have the best customer service i have ever seen!! i posted earlier that they forgot my scoop for my dextrose, but i contacted them and they thouroughly apoligized. also, he put one in the mail with overnight delivery. just wanted to plug the site because it is great!!!

  2. #2
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by 123kid
    hey bros, i know that many of you already know about kentnutrition because you are the ones who referred me!! however, for those of you looking for a place to buy dextrose or other products, kentnutrition is the place. they have the best customer service i have ever seen!! i posted earlier that they forgot my scoop for my dextrose, but i contacted them and they thouroughly apoligized. also, he put one in the mail with overnight delivery. just wanted to plug the site because it is great!!!
    Yeah, no sh*t the owner is a Pimp. He knows how to run a successful establishment.

    ~SC~

  3. #3
    123kid's Avatar
    123kid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    93
    right on swole....he asked me how i heard about his company and i gave him your name

  4. #4
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, no sh*t the owner is a Pimp. He knows how to run a successful establishment.

    ~SC~
    P-I-M-P fo sho'

    DCB

  5. #5
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by 123kid
    right on swole....he asked me how i heard about his company and i gave him your name
    Good deal, thank you.

    ~SC~

  6. #6
    123kid's Avatar
    123kid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    93
    hey swole, have you tried any other of kn's products?? what about their multivitamins??

  7. #7
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    hey swole. .who is that chick in the muscle mag pic in the upper right hand corner? DAAAAAAAAAAAMN


    DCB

  8. #8
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    I use all of their stuff, .

    I've not found one place cheaper for the quality of all of those items, so for myself and my pocketbook, it's a no-brainer.

    ~SC~

  9. #9
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    hey swole. .who is that chick in the muscle mag pic in the upper right hand corner? DAAAAAAAAAAAMN


    DCB
    Alyssa Milano w/a SwoleThredz shirt on from the first print. No she really didn't wear it of course, we put it on her, . That pic was a classic @ the GotFina.com board, and many still remember that.

    ~SC~

  10. #10
    123kid's Avatar
    123kid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    93
    so the multivitamins are good?? also, i got 1 question for you about a PWO shake. i mix my ATW protein with fatfree milk so i should use 54 carbs, right??

  11. #11
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Alyssa Milano w/a SwoleThredz shirt on from the first print. No she really didn't wear it of course, we put it on her, . That pic was a classic @ the GotFina.com board, and many still remember that.

    ~SC~
    think she will marry me???

  12. #12
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by 123kid
    so the multivitamins are good?? also, i got 1 question for you about a PWO shake. i mix my ATW protein with fatfree milk so i should use 54 carbs, right??
    no milk bro, you dont want them sugars PWO.

    your PWO drink should be 2:1 carb/ pro

    so if your carbs were to be 54 then your protein should be around 27 grams


    DCB

  13. #13
    123kid's Avatar
    123kid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    93
    is milk that bad PWO?? i am trying to MASS UP????

  14. #14
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by 123kid
    is milk that bad PWO?? i am trying to MASS UP????
    the sugar in milk is lactose. . that does nothing for you PWO. i understand you are trying to bulk up, but you should already be getting plenty of calories witht he dex/whey drink. if you want more kcal then you might want to consider adding more whey/dex.

    DCB

  15. #15
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    the sugar in milk is lactose. . that does nothing for you PWO. i understand you are trying to bulk up, but you should already be getting plenty of calories witht he dex/whey drink. if you want more kcal then you might want to consider adding more whey/dex.

    DCB
    Ditto!

    ~SC~

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •